Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post above #114, shows the map of Myrtle Beach SOUTH to Santee River, 53 miles

Where did they locate her cell phone and when did they locate it please? I totally missed that. TIA

so she was headed out again to see gf at another hotel...and she never made it there. Did this gf try to find her when she didn't show up.

This kind of fits with my theory...B got angry that they all moved out on her, she gets ahold of the gf and she heads over to the new hotel. We really don't know if she made it there or not (the girls could be lying).

this might sound totally off the wall, but could it be possible that getting B to return the black shorts was part of a cruel joke. Her gf lures her into a fight and tells her she wants her pants back right now, so B goes back to the hotel to meet her. Meanwhile, her friends have checked out to another hotel and she goes in and realizes they have bailed on her, and just left her stuff. Girls this age can be really mean.

Is there any surveillance video of her entering or leaving her hotel that night after say 8:30 pm?

Anything is possible. It isn't beneath young girls to pull pranks or even beat each other up and film it on the cell phones. We've already seen that in the news here in Florida.

You'd think IF there was some surveillance at the hotel where she was staying, it would have already been noted. Then again, ya never know. LE has been fairly tight lipped thus far. All we know is they have spoken to all the kids that went there.

I'm concerned for this girl. It is NOT looking good.

Why would she be heading to another friend's hotel room at 9:15 p.m., when around 8:15 she was seen leaving the boys' hotel room to head to her hotel to return the shorts?

Wasn't until LATE that Sat. evening the girls called Brittanee's boyfriend up in Rochester.
according to the mom (in her interview) yes. Most likely really late Sat or early Sunday at which time the boyfriend called Hahn and Hahn called the mother. The mother asked Hahn if he could drive up to Myrtle Beach to see what was going on and he says yes. Hahn called her in missing at 5am Sunday. (according to the mother)

Kat, they didn't say where they picked the cell phone up... and has anyone heard if her purse was found? In the video at the hotel it looked like a rather large purse...

Did they actually find the phone or just get a ping off of it at one point?

I'm confused (not hard to do) but did Brittanee's friends change hotel rooms or merely check out to go home?

Does anyone have a firm grasp on the moving of hotel rooms between the girls? If they moved within the same hotel, etc?

If LE thinks that PB was the last person to see the girl... where was she between the time she leaves the boys hotel and the "alleged" ((heavy on the alleged in my opinion) 9:15 text to the girlfriend? Hink. Hink. Hink.

What time did she actually leave the boys' hotel? I've seen 8:25, 8:40, and the video time stamp has 8:13.

I'm confused (not hard to do) but did Brittanee's friends change hotel rooms or merely check out to go home?

We have not heard one straight story as to why and WHEN/WHAT TIME the girls changed hotels. One report said the girls moved because they wanted to stay longer? Does that mean they couldn't keep their room past a certain check-out hour?

Why the heck were her things LEFT at the hotel? And which hotel were they left at?

Read up a couple posts, there's a link where LE says they DID track her cell. No mention of 'where' that spot/area is, and no time or day of that tracking is noted in any of the news reports.
Does not say they found her phone.

Her friends expected to see her shortly after she walked more than 20 blocks north on the resort town’s Ocean Boulevard to the Bar Harbor Hotel where she was staying.
http://www.13wham.com/mostpopular/s...z-All-but-Cleared/BoaHG7LYD0eq9Gh6z2F0sA.cspx

so she walks 20 blocks to the boys to stay for 45 minutes. Was she dropping something off? Why walk that far for that short of a time? In the above snip it it says the girls EXPECTED her to return shortly!

I am looking but cannot find where LE has her phone... did I read that or am I crazy??? Will keep looking

We have not heard one straight story as to why and WHEN/WHAT TIME the girls changed hotels. One report said the girls moved because they wanted to stay longer? Does that mean they couldn't keep their room past a certain check-out hour?

Why the heck were her things LEFT at the hotel? And which hotel were they left at?

Read up a couple posts, there's a link where LE says they DID track her cell. No mention of 'where' that spot/area is, and no time or day of that tracking is noted in any of the news reports.
Does not say they found her phone.

Thanks, don't they know we need these details!

I'm not the one who questioned whether LE found the phone. It sounded like they've only tracked the pings to me.

And thanks for keeping us all straight! :blowkiss:

The teen's hotel room at the Bar Harbor Hotel was abandoned, and she left all her belongings behind. Her cell phone, which has been tracked, was the only item missing, according to Myrtle Beach police spokesman Capt. David Knipes.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518596,00.html

Finally found it! Cell phone is the only item missing but was tracked. (((question if phone is dead can it be tracked?)

with all these stories, I sure hope the Rochester cops are grilling these girls. Can the Rochester police interrogate them or would it have to be the MB police, since that is where B disappeared.

Brittanee reportedly left Broswick's room when one of her friends at the Bar Harbor called saying she needed back her pair of shorts, CarolinaLive.com reported. The girl apparently vanished Saturday night going from one hotel to the other, a distance of about 20 blocks, according to Knipes.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518596,00.html

so the shorts argument happened while she was at the boy's place on the phone and she left to return them.

Also another interesting thing on PB:
Brittanee's mother said she is suspicious of the timing of Broswick's departure from the beach town hours after her daughter disappeared.
"I'm not stupid," Drexel told the station. "You don't check out at one or two in the morning."
She told News Channel 15 that a private investigator said her daughter's friend didn't collect his security deposit before leaving the hotel, though that hasn't been confirmed.
so leaves after Britt's mom talks to him and tells him she is contacting authorities in the middle of the night and doesn't even pick up his security deposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc