Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they need to put these poi's in a room and play all of these britt videos over and over and over and over...until these people crack...

I see Brittanee's videos and pictures, and I can't help but think what it would do to my family if my beautiful 15 yr old niece/cousin were to disappear similarly to Brittanee.... I could not, WOULD NOT rest until I had her back home, one way or another. I can not give up on Brittanee, or finding out the truth for her.... and making sure that those who took her pay....

It's a brand new week...

m_a5992696b495688009cb1e6a6f20ee8e.jpg

It may just be me, but I went to www.blogtalkradio.com and I didnt see anything about Brittanee listed for today.

Only going by what BD aunt posted ,and she posted it on my FB page so its suppose to be on tonite at 8pm central but im on Eastern so im not sure,,,

I just checked on blog site yes its on there, just dont give out callers names yet, but at 8pm tonite you can go to there link and listen to talk,it even gives you the ph # to call in ask them questions,,i do know it suppose to be BD's, mom (DD) her aunt (KD) and CUE ( lady) suppose be on and public can call in ask them questions!!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/samwatkinsrocks/2010/05/25/sam-watkins-live-may-3

Only going by what BD aunt posted ,and she posted it on my FB page so its suppose to be on tonite at 8pm central but im on Eastern so im not sure,,,

I just checked on blog site yes its on there, just dont give out callers names yet, but at 8pm tonite you can go to there link and listen to talk,it even gives you the ph # to call in ask them questions,,i do know it suppose to be BD's, mom (DD) her aunt (KD) and CUE ( lady) suppose be on and public can call in ask them questions!!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/samwatkinsrocks/2010/05/25/sam-watkins-live-may-3

Starting soon, I think.

Lady on now from SC talking about human trafficking and how wide spread it is there in MB.

Says kids don't realize when they get to drinking and doing drugs how quickly they can become caught up in trafficking and then it's too late...they're stuck in another country...or they are too scared to come home or get away.

It locked up on me for a minute and then I had to step away. Was there any more covered and are/were the Drexel's on? Right now they are talking about the baby, Raymond.

Sea - not much. A few things said about Brittanee. MC said they just need someone to come forward...

Rose - is a billboard still up for Brittanee in G'town? There was some mention of a billboard by the woman named Robin (who was talking about trafficking in MB), but there was no mention if this was current info or not.

Sea - not much. A few things said about Brittanee. MC said they just need someone to come forward...

Rose - is a billboard still up for Brittanee in G'town? There was some mention of a billboard by the woman named Robin (who was talking about trafficking in MB), but there was no mention if this was current info or not.

MBLOVER when i was down on 17 on mothers day i did not see the BD billbroad ,but i thought Matt said it was up few weeks ago, so im not sure,,,,,darn we having bad storms here and my dsl went out so im on my dialup and i couldnt get hear radio show,,so did DD,KD,MC talk?

well now im looking at facebook, and i see its diff post from aunt (KD) heres her message

(PLEASE DIAL IN FOR SAM WATKINS BLOG TALK SHOW NOW 9 PM EST TIME. 1-347-857-4517. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! IT'S ON MY WALL TO SHARE!)

IT'S TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST ! PLEASE CALL IN THEN!Sam Watkins Live on Blog Talk Radio
www.blogtalkradio.com
Radio Talk Show on how to protect your children from becoming one of the 800000 missing children yearly. Weekly guests are families of missing children and experts in the field.

Thanks for the info Rose. I only heard the Robin lady and MC. I had a phone call...so I don't know if DD was on.

Lady on now from SC talking about human trafficking and how wide spread it is there in MB.

Says kids don't realize when they get to drinking and doing drugs how quickly they can become caught up in trafficking and then it's too late...they're stuck in another country...or they are too scared to come home or get away.

MB, I am shocked to hear it is widespread in MB...Did they give statistics or could this a subjective statement?

MB, I am shocked to hear it is widespread in MB...Did they give statistics or could this a subjective statement?

I agree....there haven't been any documented cases that are publically known regarding MB and human trafficking. Not saying it doesn't/couldn't happen...just that it certainly isn't something that's ever hit the news. :waitasec:

Nosysw - no statistics were given and the Robin lady may have been a bit overly sensitive since she almost became a victim herself.

But I would have to think it may be a little more widespread in MB than really known. There are a lot of foreigners who live and work in the MB and surrounding area - and a lot of them speak no English, or very little. I suspect quite a few of them are illegal aliens and they are not going to go to LE to report a crime. IMHO, I feel that this kind of thing may be under reported in the MB area.

Human trafficking doesn't just involve taking someone and sending them to another country. I think that's a big misconception that a lot of people have about this. When I first was hearing reports about trafficking I was thinking people being taken out of the country (any country - for sexual purposes). That's not always the case. Trafficking encompasses so much...

But I would have to think it may be a little more widespread in MB than really known.

I don't mean to sound cynical, but I think the trafficking issue is a little exaggerated. I am NOT saying it's a myth or anything like that, I just believe the media is making it seem like it is more of a frequent occurance, than it truly is.

Human Trafficking is a crime against humanity. Awareness, education, and prevention are very important.

That said, there are many crimes that occur all the time in Myrtle Beach (And any other city for that matter) Rape, date rape, sexual assult, robbery. I feel sometimes the need for education and prevention on these issues if often shadowed by the headlines of human trafficking.

The media has a history of doing things such as this.

Can someone give me a location for where the billboard might be in Georgetown? My parents live in Pawley's Island (just north) and I could take a swing down to G-town and see if it is up.

Is it right on 17? North side or south? Any details would help, but it's not a big town so I can search a little.

~elizabeth

Can someone give me a location for where the billboard might be in Georgetown? My parents live in Pawley's Island (just north) and I could take a swing down to G-town and see if it is up.

Is it right on 17? North side or south? Any details would help, but it's not a big town so I can search a little.

~elizabeth

From my understanding the billbroad is on hwy 17 going to Mt Pleasant but its suppose to be right near where North santee community starts,,,, Lmatta do you no the right spot/area?

~elizabeth

The last time I went to MB I saw the billboard. That was on 4-24-10. It is on hwy 17 in the middle of the city of Georgetown. It is facing North, so you can only see it if you are traveling southbound.

The last time I went to MB I saw the billboard. That was on 4-24-10. It is on hwy 17 in the middle of the city of Georgetown. It is facing North, so you can only see it if you are traveling southbound.

It was still in Gtown on 5-16-10. You are right it is facing north, so only seen when heading south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141