Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit o/t but i have to say, this august will be the first summer in about 25 years- ONLY because I mistakenly didn't send back my timeshare registration card in time- that my husband, sister, me and my kids will not be going to MB...gotta say I'm so glad right about now...I think I would just be a nervous wreck... not so happy now that we own 4 weeks of timeshares there- have a feeling their value is plummeting right about now...

i very well no the timeshare deals those houses/condos im over to clean,,,i use my timeshares for Mountains,i trly do not like the ocean,,,or the big hot crowds and messy suntaining oil,,or the yucky sand that i have clean from those showers,,,,,,,,

In a statement to the judge, Taylor said he has been married for 19 years, has kids and is not the man police are looking for. Taylor also noted that while he as a criminal history, it is not a violent one.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=12883955

BUT didn't someone on here post that he had been arrested for domestic violence? I'll have to go back and see if I can find it. Maybe it was his brother that was arrested for DV.

Going back to check.

Posted by RoseC

Two years later, in 1996, he was convicted of disorderly conduct, also in Georgetown County. Then in 1998, Taylor was charged and convicted in Charleston County for failing to stop for blue lights and also for criminal domestic violence.

It does say "arrested and convicted" for criminal domestic violence. Wonder why ST doesn't consider that a violent crime?

Posted by RoseC

Two years later, in 1996, he was convicted of disorderly conduct, also in Georgetown County. Then in 1998, Taylor was charged and convicted in Charleston County for failing to stop for blue lights and also for criminal domestic violence.

It does say "arrested and convicted" for criminal domestic violence. Wonder why ST doesn't consider that a violent crime?

You right Lizzy, i had already seen it in his rap report then he turns around tells judge he has ciminial record but hes not bad lol ,i still feel we see alot of sh*** going down in MB with this last case!!!

ST might have been the driver doesn't say he was the one who grabbed her my guess is that is the man in the sketch. So it doesn't matter if he has screws in his shoulder. Now I have to say this maybe he has a screw loose LOL

oh how i do know of the biker weeks,,yep i agree i feel bd case been put on hold till winter,but with new case rm they had no choice but talk,,i still feel nothing much will be done till winter,,you see they got ST hearing date set for Sept so time tell, i just want things to be did for BD family they need answers,,,,,,,,

by the way ST gave statement to judge this morn that he wasnt in MB and that he couldnt tried to grab rm due to he had screws in his shoulder and he has his own private lawyer,,,
(proof of screws in his shoulder))

Taylor told the judge he wasn't in Myrtle Beach last Wednesday and said he couldn't have grabbed anyone because he had "three screws in (his) shoulder" that prevented him from doing any lifting.

Taylor waived his right to a public defender and indicated to the court he had a private lawyer.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=489262

Just keep your eyes/ears open,im smelling a whopper of a law suit fixing come to MB!!!!!

Brittanee's mother, DD, said she heard rumors about ST when the search for BD first started.

Drexel said the police looked into the rumors, but nothing came of it and that is how she is familiar with Taylor's name.

A woman close to Taylor said that police questioned him in the past about Drexel, but found no evidence and made no arrests.

The woman said that Taylor turned himself in today after he learned he was a kidnapping suspect and that he says he's innocent.

http://www2.counton2.com/news/2010/jul/29/11/police-get-possible-break-drexel-case-ar-637882/

I've been consistently checking on BD site since the beginning and I'm sure this has been covered and I probably missed it but I'll say it anyway, just in case. This latest victim elbowed one of the kidnapper thugs in the face, he bled so surely LE took DNA samples of the blood that fell in the area and can compare against the arrested . I do hope that this was done.............please tell me that y'all think that it was done...............?

I've been consistently checking on BD site since the beginning and I'm sure this has been covered and I probably missed it but I'll say it anyway, just in case. This latest victim elbowed one of the kidnapper thugs in the face, he bled so surely LE took DNA samples of the blood that fell in the area and can compare against the arrested . I do hope that this was done.............please tell me that y'all think that it was done...............?

would think so and do hope so but didn't hear anything...

Going back to ST supposedly telling judge he could not have tried to kidnap the girl because he has "3 screws in his shoulder", maybe that is why she was able to get away. Perhaps his shoulder hurt so he had to let her go. Also, I personally have way more than 3 screws in both of my shoulders (have artificial shoulder replacements bilaterally) and I do lift some heavy things; i.e., squirming granddaughter, heavy boxes, etc. and it does not hurt to do so. Maybe he needed a better orthopaedic surgeon, LOL. With all this though, I am not saying I think 100% for sure he was the perp. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. That stolen vehicle found on his property that is supposedly connected to a previous homicide make things not look too much in his favor, though. (All my own crazy thinkin')

Going back to ST supposedly telling judge he could not have tried to kidnap the girl because he has "3 screws in his shoulder", maybe that is why she was able to get away. Perhaps his shoulder hurt so he had to let her go. Also, I personally have way more than 3 screws in both of my shoulders (have artificial shoulder replacements bilaterally) and I do lift some heavy things; i.e., squirming granddaughter, heavy boxes, etc. and it does not hurt to do so. Maybe he needed a better orthopaedic surgeon, LOL. With all this though, I am not saying I think 100% for sure he was the perp. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. That stolen vehicle found on his property that is supposedly connected to a previous homicide make things not look too much in his favor, though. (All my own crazy thinkin')

very good points...i'm pretty sure the judge has heard plenty of sob stories like this...

Also, I have a very strong feeling that "pale blue van with rust spots and a yellow sticker in one of the windows" is probably a different color by now or is burned to a crisp somewhere or could be sitting in someone's garage come to think of it.

Could explain why they couldnt find him for two days, Strawberry. Could be out of the state. Wonder what his cell phone records would tell?

Not going to count out though that this guy could have two or three phones and is savvy enough to leave his 'main' phone at a central location - but the activity could give clues to that too.

Could explain why they couldnt find him for two days, Strawberry. Could be out of the state. Wonder what his cell phone records would tell?

Not going to count out though that this guy could have two or three phones and is savvy enough to leave his 'main' phone at a central location - but the activity could give clues to that too.

That is a very good point about the cell phones. He seems pretty "slick" and cool as a cucumber too. He has possibly been working on establishing an alibi too. My imagination is running away with me. Thinking he may have used his "good shoulder" to work someone over so they will help him with his alibi and ditching some evidence. All that could have taken a couple days. Now again I must say this is my own opinion and really my imagination.

6 O'clock news said ST has been arrested 18 times in 16 years and has served zero time in prison.

I just caught up on 3-4 pages. Lots of discussion -- all interesting to read. I'm too tired now to come up with something substantial to say.

Rose: the link I posted to the North Santee Facebook group way back when is indeed the one that was just posted again after you asked for it.

Hi everyone!
I've been lurking this board for a fair few years now, ever since the Taylor Behl tragedy struck. Firstly I'd like to commend you all for your outstanding work and for keeping this case alive.

Just one thing I wanted to point out, and that is that maybe we can't completely discount the possibility that the victim, RM, is still making this up? I mean, it's only her word and picking ST out of the line up that's put him where it is.

It could be possible that she knew there were rumors regarding ST's involvement in the BD case from the beginning, and that she made up the abduction as an attempt to step up the investigation into BD's and to get something to 'stick' on ST.

I know it's not a good thing to feel sceptical about a victim, but it's still a possibility, and I'm sure this is the stance the defense will probably take.

Likely not related -- different type of victim, motive, and I'm not sure the suspect description matches -- but FWIW:

NMB police need help identifying kidnapping suspect
by Continuous News Desk
Posted: 07.28.2010 at 5:13 PM

The North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety is asking for the public's assistance for information regarding a recent kidnapping and robbery.

According to a news release, around 10:50 p.m. on July 7, two male juveniles were picked up by two black men on the corner of 1st Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard.

More at link...
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=488941&sms_ss=facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members