Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the prosecution pay for accomodations?

ROC Girl, I was just wondering if she may be afraid to come back and testify. Also, if her mother is so sick with a heart attack, would she want to leave her mother and come back to SC, and can her family afford hotel accommodations, etc.

I don't know the condition of RM's mother, but I see NOTHING about this girl that says 'afraid'. ALL of the reasons we questioned her story are why I have no doubt that she will make dam* sure to find a way to testify. This is the same girl who remembered what her kidnappers looked like, the same girl who fought off grown, LARGE men, the same girl who hit her abductor in the face....AND managed to give an accurate description of the vehicle at the same time.

I don't see RM as a fearful person. Just hours after almost being abducted, she was on news outlets....not hidden....not even in a hotel room, but out on a park bench telling her story to reporters.......and handing over photos of herself to media outlets.
She's going to testify....she's not afraid.....she's going to make sure that these men pay for trying to kidnap her.
It's my opinion, yes.....but it's based solely on everything RM has done thus far.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe there is a "victim's fund" somewhere for that?

It depends on the state/county/district. Many districts will assist the victim or witness if they're subpoenaed by the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.

The victim or witness travels more than fifty (50) miles one-way to appear in court.

Guess this kinda mess will never end!! (i know this area good i got 2 condos i clean there!!! geeeze will ppl ever stop hurting ppl!!

Georgetown County deputies continue investigating abduction attempt in Murrells Inlet

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/08/04/1620457/police-in-georgetown-county-capture.html#ixzz0vhO2Bvht

Sure don't give a lot of info there, do they? Vehicle description? Suspect/victim description? How did this person get away? Interesting...

Sure don't give a lot of info there, do they? Vehicle description? Suspect/victim description? How did this person get away? Interesting...

I noticed that too SN! Wonder why more details weren't divulged?

Good morning everyone. :smiliecup: Here's a cup of coffee while we wait for some news on our beloved Brittanee!

wm

I wish the female's age was given but all it says is juvenile female. Well heck, our Britt is a juvenile female too who was also a blossoming beautiful young woman. I wonder what the guy said when stopped by LE and questioned.????

MOO

wm

Investigators find no proof of attempted kidnapping

^ regarding the Murrell's Inlet incident posted earlier today.

yea ive heard this all day ,worked in that area today, ppl all kinda angry at LE lol ,crime getting way out hand in MB areas, had robbie other and that got the guy on video but have not caught him yet,,,,it is so hottttttt here!!! ,

***** Bumping for Britt**** And JUSTICS FOR HER/FAMILY!!!!!!

'hot mess' takes on a whole new meaning!

O/T - speaking of hot messes...we got idiots all around this state. And the blond looks absolutely thrilled.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2010/aug/05/darlington-police-arrest-two-women-leaving-baby-ho-ar-668091/

This just really gets to me. Makes me wonder if they meant to leave these children in the car while they went shopping. They should have to sit in a hot car for 2 hours with the windows rolled up or even worse. If that picture of the blond is her mug shot, yes she does look rather happy with herself.

This just really gets to me. Makes me wonder if they meant to leave these children in the car while they went shopping. They should have to sit in a hot car for 2 hours with the windows rolled up or even worse. If that picture of the blond is her mug shot, yes she does look rather happy with herself.

just horrifying! thank God someone saw that baby before they got back to an even bigger tragedy!

'hot mess' takes on a whole new meaning!

O/T - speaking of hot messes...we got idiots all around this state. And the blond looks absolutely thrilled.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2010/aug/05/darlington-police-arrest-two-women-leaving-baby-ho-ar-668091/

This makes my blood boil over if they let these 2 im say tramps out le needs there heads examine,,,i say let them server time not few months let it be without AC or water, this state has got to tighten there belts on these stuipd so call mothers,,,this truly is so sad (for baby) care less for two blonds!!!!

i sure hope they got tested for drugs,,,,,how you forget your 10mth old baby? geeeze its ppl like this truly do not need kids!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518511,00.html

This is a very early news article from Fox News that if I had seen, I do not remember it at all. There are a couple of statements that I have also never seen or heard:

Respectfully snipped from above article:

Teams from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also assisting in the search, Knipes said. "We can't rule anything out," Knipes said. "Obviously it's a very concerning thing, when you have a 17-year-old with a history of depression who could do harm to herself or others."

and

Police in Rochester were helping out by interviewing Drexel's friends and others from the region who traveled to Myrtle Beach last week. AL, 19, said she was one of about 15 people in the group who stayed "in one big room" at the motel.

Bolded by me. I guess the first statement is a common term, "harm to self or others" used when speaking of someone with depression but had not heard it used in Brittanee's case or else I never noticed it. IMO, I have to say that most people with depression are not considered as being a threat to self or others. Then the second statement by the friend, AL, that there were actually 15 staying in that room where BD was staying????? I never knew there were supposedly that many in one hotel room. Brings to mind a couple of questions, 1) How could they pull this off as hotels have limits; and 2) Maybe there were not enough room keys and Brittanee could not come and go so easily into that room because she probably did not have her own room key? That may explain why she was at the one guy's room who much later came forward with that video of her on his cell phone the night prior to her last being seen. I guess three statements really that caught my attention; the one about "Rochester police helping out interviewing Drexel's friends" I have never heard that LE in Rochester "helped out" with this or that the friends were interviewed after leaving MB.

I was just googling and hoping to see some progress may have been made and came across this article which caught my eye. All my thoughts and opinions and if this has been previously discussed, sorry for the duplication.

Thank you for posting this article Strawberry. It sounds like a group of 15 went down and they all crashed in the same room. However, the actual hotel registration would only have 4 to 6 people, (depending on room size) listed, right? I wonder if Britt's name was listed on that room registration.? And wouldn't one have to be a legal adult?

I've never been able to wrap my brain around WHY those girls just took off and moved to another hotel and just left Britt's stuff behind!!!!! How did they expect her to find them when she returned? This still upsets me! Perhaps Britt already knew and they thought she would pick up her stuff later and join them but this has always puzzled me...

MOO.....

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members