Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry- what makes you think RM won't come back to testify. I read on those legal sites where I looked up the definition that during an arraignment hearing victims are not required to attend since they are not listening to testimony or entering a plea. But I'm sure the prosecutors will make sure she is back for a trial

Just wondering about this case of the "attempted abduction/conspiracy to comit abduction". If this girl refused to come back to SC to testify in September, would the whole case be thrown out. Just wondering since she is the only witness in this. I feel like even if she did decide not to testify, enough attention has been brought to the McClellanville area and previous possibly related cases, maybe something can still come out of it with regards to those cases; i.e. Brittanee.

JVM talking with Dawn Drexel after commercial!! I'm watching...
I'm glad they are covering Brit..maybe my email worked lol

JVM promo says she is covering again tonight - we'll see.(sorry, didnt refresh before I posted...worth a bump anyway I guess!)

Dawn is going to make me cry..."I don't know she is alive..if someone picked her up"
he is on 70,000 bond
was questioned in Drexel's case prior to this attempted kidnapping
What makes you think ST is involved in her disappearance? asked to Dawn
Same area where Brit went missing, it is possibleshe is involved in her abduction
a mile away from where her cell phone was found, that is correct and does not live far from where her cell phone last pinged
blue van- not too sure, she isn't sure if its the same van ST driving
ST has a brother, bringing up the 1998 murder
FBI Agent, "this is not a coincidence" Find out what his cellphone pings were doin that day and his brother and where he was the time Brit disappeared.

"a very viable suspect"
why do we wait until he turns himself in?
Brits dad says this is no consequence
a mile away he lives from sunglasses and cellphone last pinged

dawns reaction to the news they interviewed him "they didt say to much about him, it was quite some time ago, a lot of ppl brought up, im very focused on finding her"
what have u been through "past yr has been hell, it kills me i may never see her pretty face again and very sad to see her sister and brother so sad" and i just want...then JVM cut her off went to commercial

I hope this bring MB to get on the ball, im sure the Taylor--clan not to happy,,,,but it was heart breaking to here bd sister plead for bd to come home,,, Dawn look really good,,,,and was few seconds with CD speaking to,i just hope this bring more news and justics,,,,i wish tho jvm would gave the public a chance hear what DD was saying at the end,but show ended,im waiting to see if cnn puts transcript online,,,,,

so the phone WAS found??

DD said st lived near where bd cell last ping, but JVM said at end that he lived (st) mile from where cell was found so im not sure DD did not say it JVM did so i dont no,,,,

One thing tho i did like alot was the guy talks on JVM show ( i think sled,fbi he has something to do with law) said in loud voice that MBPD needed to get cell records for april 2009 on ST and his brother RT he said they need check those records and he talk like he felt they guilty and are involed in BD case,,,

oh and another thing JVM said she couldnt belive that a year ago le interveiw and search st let him go she was up set on that,,she also told about stolen truck on st property lol lets just say world wide now knows st was in jail,and has stolen truck on his land,,,im glad she did this show,,,,

I'm glad DD did show too Rose; she isn't gonna let MB put this case out of the spotlight again; I think after they spoke about ST's brother and the other murder case too its gonna be real hard for MB LE not to do something. They called it "domestic terrorism" what happened to RM and her family.

I also liked the guy speaking about what LE needed to do. I think the time for sitting on the fence is over; and they'll be no more dropping charges. Also, I loved that they called out the $70k bond :)

One thing tho i did like alot was the guy talks on JVM show ( i think sled,fbi he has something to do with law) said in loud voice that MBPD needed to get cell records for april 2009 on ST and his brother RT he said they need check those records and he talk like he felt they guilty and are involed in BD case,,,

oh and another thing JVM said she couldnt belive that a year ago le interveiw and search st let him go she was up set on that,,she also told about stolen truck on st property lol lets just say world wide now knows st was in jail,and has stolen truck on his land,,,im glad she did this show,,,,

I'm glad DD did show too Rose; she isn't gonna let MB put this case out of the spotlight again; I think after they spoke about ST's brother and the other murder case too its gonna be real hard for MB LE not to do something. They called it "domestic terrorism" what happened to RM and her family.

I also liked the guy speaking about what LE needed to do. I think the time for sitting on the fence is over; and they'll be no more dropping charges. Also, I loved that they called out the $70k bond :)

Hi, Rochestergirl! What do you mean they called out the $70k bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska