Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disposed means it has completed the legal process, and there is no further action needed by the courts, or by the person. This happens when the court issues a verdict, and the person completes whatever payment/sentence is imposed.

via Google search for "What does disposed mean regarding criminal charges?"

From my understanding on word that was added by one of st charges **Disposed*** i was told this from law office that in most cases if its only by one charge, it means state did some type ple bargining or was droped if criminal (st) proved at hearing it was untrue???? also i search online in Law Libaruay and it said about the seem,,,but this just my 2 cents on it!!!! But i ask a family member (drexel family) about it they replied they knew etc,,so thats my take on this!!!

Thanks Rose I'm sure we will all be using it.

I cut and pasted the info about ST here

ASSAULT / ASSAULT & BATTERY 1ST DEGREE- $20,000.00
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT KIDNAPPING- Disposed - $50,000.00

It's not attempted Kidnapping or Kidnapping. It's "Conspiracy to committ"

I just keep thinking however if the charges were dropped why would their be any dollar amount next to it?

you looking at his court warrant , warrant they got to serve on st (LE ) and you see by first charge theres nothing in between $ but on 2 charge it does have Disposed in between so from what LE told another that the kidnap part was dropped,,,this all i can say,,,,,it all come out in next few weeks,,another thing not one word been said or put out in news that LE is searching for the other 2 guys in that van,,you think they have it posted so people could call in report,,,but its went silent for now,,lets just hope that it dont get screwd up and st get mistrail if so im afraid there want be any answer on BD,,,,i just hope le bes very careful in each step they take,,and im sure they are,,,,,

thanks Rose your right, I'm sure we will know soon enough I'm surprised none of the reporters have gotten wind of it yet.

Yeah you would think they would put that out there, but maybe they are hoping the other 2 guys let their guard down.

you looking at his court warrant , warrant they got to serve on st (LE ) and you see by first charge theres nothing in between $ but on 2 charge it does have Disposed in between so from what LE told another that the kidnap part was dropped,,,this all i can say,,,,,it all come out in next few weeks,,another thing not one word been said or put out in news that LE is searching for the other 2 guys in that van,,you think they have it posted so people could call in report,,,but its went silent for now,,lets just hope that it dont get screwd up and st get mistrail if so im afraid there want be any answer on BD,,,,i just hope le bes very careful in each step they take,,and im sure they are,,,,,

**** If you all havnt already read comments on this news article please when you get time go read them,,,two of ones commenting is ST sisters and one is a lady in Santee raising heck and telling his sister just what been happening in santee,,,this lady names the names etc,,,,,,,,heres link at end each comment click on read more comments (((its only 59 ))))

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=488808

While reading the comments on this article:
I thought of the one posted a few days ago with several wrong facts.

Remember the one that said they had found Brittanee's phone? A portion of one of the comments on the link I just posted almost indicated the phone was found too.

A first poster says, "Plus, this guy is in the same area as drexels cell signal. Looks like the pieces are falling into place finally."

And a second poster who claims to be related to ST replies, "Same area yet not his exact address...soooooooo many people live in the same community, so finding it there means nothing." [BBM]

I'm sure I'm just reading too much into it, but do you really "find" a cell phone signal? It makes me question how much more they have found that we don't know about...

Here's the video with the sketch again, just for reference: http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ease-sketch-of-suspect-in-attempted-abduction

The short article says the woman even drew blood from one of the men - that would mean DNA is probably (maybe) available! That would be really, really, really good!

Prayers for Brittanee - may she come home SOON!

Salem

So, Krista was right about the scratch (yay!)...praying for DNA...LLlindsay- those were some comments on that link! I had not heard about Hannah...so sad...another strong mother fighting for her daughter. And the whole Harry Rivers connection. Sounds like maybe Shaun is putting himself out there to muddy the waters cause it's not him but some of his brothers/cousins/buddies responsible for some/all of these cases...His sister sounds so convinced of his innocence- maybe she and the family are mouthing off about this to continue to detract from the real issues- other family members. Rose had mentioned that Randall and Harry were probably the real ones to look at...Good call, it seems...

Here's the video with the sketch again, just for reference: http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ease-sketch-of-suspect-in-attempted-abduction

The short article says the woman even drew blood from one of the men - that would mean DNA is probably (maybe) available! That would be really, really, really good!

Prayers for Brittanee - may she come home SOON!

Salem

This is actually the only news article that I have seen this term "drew blood". The others state that she saw blood after she "elbowed him" in the face when he turned around. I think we all had our hopes up about possible DNA if she scratched him, but sounds more like maybe a bloody nose or busted lip to me. Sure do hope though that some DNA was obtained. That would be a huge deal.

This is actually the only news article that I have seen this term "drew blood". The others state that she saw blood after she "elbowed him" in the face when he turned around. I think we all had our hopes up about possible DNA if she scratched him, but sounds more like maybe a bloody nose or busted lip to me. Sure do hope though that some DNA was obtained. That would be a huge deal.

I see what you're saying, Strawberry...I always think of "drawing blood" as a scratch or puncture (as in a needle)...But with all the sloppy reporting that's been done recently, you're right...they could mean she caused a bloody nose, etc...Still, wonder if they tried to scour the ground for blood samples...I guess this would have been obvious so I'm pretty sure they did...but we don't know what they did or didn't find...

The way I understand it guys is disposed means it's been resolved. The kicker is we don't know what the resolution is.

I am surprised the news media hasn't shared this info about the word 'disposed'. Things seem to have calmed down with the news reports lately. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Those comments on the carolina live link sure are curious. I can't believe the foul language used on a public forum!

(speaking of hurricanes, the local news just reported a tropical depression has formed in the Atlantic! Hope and pray it turns out to sea!)

I am surprised the news media hasn't shared this info about the word 'disposed'. Things seem to have calmed down with the news reports lately. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Those comments on the carolina live link sure are curious. I can't believe the foul language used on a public forum!

(speaking of hurricanes, the local news just reported a tropical depression has formed in the Atlantic! Hope and pray it turns out to sea!)

They probably don't know what the resolution is either. It's one of a few things but you don't wanna be wrong about it.

They probably don't know what the resolution is either. It's one of a few things but you don't wanna be wrong about it.

Ahhh Thanks Doc! I get that.....like I said, we just have to be patient and wait for answers. As maddening as it is, I cannot begin to imagine how the Drexel's feel right now.

May God answer our collective prayers for a resolution and closure for Britt and her family.

wm

Ahhh Thanks Doc! I get that.....like I said, we just have to be patient and wait for answers. As maddening as it is, I cannot begin to imagine how the Drexel's feel right now.

May God answer our collective prayers for a resolution and closure for Britt and her family.

wm

Amen WM.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=0266ba99592959a290bf5c0720b554e3&topic=232

This is a website that talks about the girl that went missing in 2005 without trace. She was 32 years old. Her name was mentioned in the comments section of the link provided by RoseC today. It is a very touching story, 4 very long pages, but it is like going back to 2005 and seeing/hearing her mother's thoughts and what she has gone through since her daughter went missing. The sad thing about her disappearance is that due to her age it was very difficult for the family to get police to even begin looking for her or to even consider her as missing. In the final page (May 2010) you can see where DD is mentioned and it is very touching. Sad thing also with this missing girl, BH, her "ex-boyfriend" has since died and they say "taken anything he knew about her disappearance" to his grave. There are some very sobering statistics about missing people, in particular in Charleston, and how many have been located, etc. Just thought it may be interesting to some of you. Strange how many women/young girls are missing from the MB/CC area that just seemed to vanish into thin air.

**** If you all havnt already read comments on this news article please when you get time go read them,,,two of ones commenting is ST sisters and one is a lady in Santee raising heck and telling his sister just what been happening in santee,,,this lady names the names etc,,,,,,,,heres link at end each comment click on read more comments (((its only 59 ))))

Dang! those comments were very interesting. I'm still trying to clean out my ears. Seems as though the locals definitely have their suspicions about this family. :waitasec:

So, Krista was right about the scratch (yay!)...praying for DNA...LLlindsay- those were some comments on that link! I had not heard about Hannah...so sad...another strong mother fighting for her daughter. And the whole Harry Rivers connection. Sounds like maybe Shaun is putting himself out there to muddy the waters cause it's not him but some of his brothers/cousins/buddies responsible for some/all of these cases...His sister sounds so convinced of his innocence- maybe she and the family are mouthing off about this to continue to detract from the real issues- other family members. Rose had mentioned that Randall and Harry were probably the real ones to look at...Good call, it seems...

Yep, the comments were definitely a read...............and it does appear that at least the poster who was declaring his innocence is kin to him. Sometimes, the relatives of criminals never admit that the criminal committed the crime. They always see their relative as an innocent person accused of a crime........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove