Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about this "gang" of thugs that "appear" to have so much clout in GT and CC. I am now wondering if LE could be actually fearful of these guys. Maybe even judges down there fear for their families' safety also. Things could get really ugly if they start stepping on the toes of those "cousins, brothers, etc." of the "T-clan". It just blows me away how calm ole ST was when he was on TV and that reporter tried to talk to him. He is awful sure of himself. Would sure like to be a fly on the way in the T-household in the next few days. I sure hope he does not skip town now. Can you even believe these guys would be bold enough to try the exact same thing again in almost the exact same place? They probably were just so cocky that even if they slipped up, nothing would come of it, even if they had to "make an appearance" in court.

One thing about the parents. RM's mother, the doctor called what happened to her the "broken heart syndrome" and it was caused by the stress of her daughter almost being kidnapped. It is a wonder poor DD did not have this same scenario, and her poor grandmother. I just feel so bad for them. I wish Nancy Grace or Dr. Phil would jump into this while things are heating up again and get the public informed. Maybe these guys would get scared and make another mistake.

One thing about the parents. RM's mother, the doctor called what happened to her the "broken heart syndrome" and it was caused by the stress of her daughter almost being kidnapped. It is a wonder poor DD did not have this same scenario, and her poor grandmother. I just feel so bad for them. I wish Nancy Grace or Dr. Phil would jump into this while things are heating up again and get the public informed. Maybe these guys would get scared and make another mistake.

I think that might be because they still have hope. It may be an ounce, but there's hope. It may come when DD finally finds out what happened to her daughter (if she is no longer with us).

Tarah's FB page for Britt had link to this story I clipped this out

http://www.wciv.com/news/stories/0710/759866.html
The Drexel family says Taylor was seen driving a blue van similar to one reported seen driving away after Brittanee was taken almost a year and a half ago.

Taylor was released on $70,000 bond and has not been charged in connection with Drexel’s Disappearance.

There is also alot of chatter on DD's FB from a person in Mcclenville re: the van and RM possibly knowing and making this all up. I never heard of a blue van until now so I don't know how RM would have known about one.

Exactly - how in the world would this girl from TN have known about a blue van...and how would she have known that ST was from McClellenville when she picked him out of that photo line up....

Especially when we've had some of the best sleuthers here uncovering info...none of that has come up. What are the odds of this girl having inside info...zilch...what are the odds of this girl just coming up with this info out of the blue (no pun intended) and having it coincide?

Helllloooo.

Happy Saturday. Well, almost Sunday. I love getting home from work late at night and NOT having to scroll far for Brittanee :) You guys are so talkative lately and it is wonderful!

I thought about Britt several times throughout the day today. I was wondering if any news was coming out, but then I thought probably not since it is the weekend. I wondered if you guys dug anything new up. I guess we can't find earth shattering information every single day.

I love seeing new names come to post. I think Brittanee's name and face should be known my everyone.

Good night all.

Exactly - how in the world would this girl from TN have known about a blue van...and how would she have known that ST was from McClellenville when she picked him out of that photo line up....

Especially when we've had some of the best sleuthers here uncovering info...none of that has come up. What are the odds of this girl having inside info...zilch...what are the odds of this girl just coming up with this info out of the blue (no pun intended) and having it coincide?

just to play devil's advocate- could there be info that was on FB between people we don't know about? what I mean is information flies on these social networks so fast and people become friends of strangers to play games with them or because they are friends of friends of friends...and so many young people go to MB for spring and other breaks...there could have been a lot of info going around that we would never know about without knowing these other young people- am i making sense at all? in other words, ROC people have friends on FB who I'm sure keep in contact with MB people for example...people from McClellanville (sp?) may know people all over and talk...the reason I'm saying this is because I work in a school with teenagers and it's amazing that thousands of them will know about things that not only have happened, but even things that are going to happen and we "old people" are often clueless...

Helllloooo.

Happy Saturday. Well, almost Sunday. I love getting home from work late at night and NOT having to scroll far for Brittanee :) You guys are so talkative lately and it is wonderful!

I thought about Britt several times throughout the day today. I was wondering if any news was coming out, but then I thought probably not since it is the weekend. I wondered if you guys dug anything new up. I guess we can't find earth shattering information every single day.

I love seeing new names come to post. I think Brittanee's name and face should be known my everyone.

Good night all.

Only new info is that a blue van was reported when Britt went missing this is now confirmed in a newsarticle on previous page. Dont' know why we didn't hear about it before this came from CD and DD and link on earlier page.

Tarah's FB page for Britt had link to this story I clipped this out

http://www.wciv.com/news/stories/0710/759866.html
The Drexel family says Taylor was seen driving a blue van similar to one reported seen driving away after Brittanee was taken almost a year and a half ago.

Taylor was released on $70,000 bond and has not been charged in connection with Drexel’s Disappearance.

There is also alot of chatter on DD's FB from a person in Mcclenville re: the van and RM possibly knowing and making this all up. I never heard of a blue van until now so I don't know how RM would have known about one.

There is also someone on scnow.com commenting, doubting RM etc, questioning, wanting to know 'her background' - basically BS. I tried to respond but go figure, they didnt post my asser...err...aggressive post. For what it is worth though, I know from reading that particular person's posts in the past, it isnt as much about Brittanee, RM or ST as much as it seems to be their own personal vendetta/disdain for LE in general. Arguing the validity of 'eyewitness testimony', wanting to know where witnesses are to the recent attempt, is she connected to Drexel family in any way etc -- again, BS.

Don't even bother. They argue for arguments sake and in hindsight I'm really glad my post didnt make it because they wouldnt have taken it for what it was...only found bits and pieces to argue more about. I learned a long time ago people like that have an agenda, wouldnt matter if truth slapped them in the face.

I, on the other hand, give me PROOF ST wasn't in MB...show me something other than what has been laid right before us to point in any other direction and I assure you I am open-minded enough to listen and evaluate fairly. Those people with a hatred for LE/victims/authority in general - nothing you can do there.

I havent' looked at DD's FB again but Im guessing when she sees all those posts from that Mclellenville person who is defending ST she is gonna blow!

The post I saw was to DD's post on her fb from a recently added "friend" who is defending ST and bashing RM. This lady also is throwing in a lot of race issues. So whatever; but is turning DD's FB page into WS LOL. I"m guessing DD is either gonna go off on this person or report her.

There is also someone on scnow.com commenting, doubting RM etc, questioning, wanting to know 'her background' - basically BS. I tried to respond but go figure, they didnt post my asser...err...aggressive post. For what it is worth though, I know from reading that particular person's posts in the past, it isnt as much about Brittanee, RM or ST as much as it seems to be their own personal vendetta/disdain for LE in general. Arguing the validity of 'eyewitness testimony', wanting to know where witnesses are to the recent attempt, is she connected to Drexel family in any way etc -- again, BS.

Don't even bother. They argue for arguments sake and in hindsight I'm really glad my post didnt make it because they wouldnt have taken it for what it was...only found bits and pieces to argue more about. I learned a long time ago people like that have an agenda, wouldnt matter if truth slapped them in the face.

I, on the other hand, give me PROOF ST wasn't in MB...show me something other than what has been laid right before us to point in any other direction and I assure you I am open-minded enough to listen and evaluate fairly. Those people with a hatred for LE/victims/authority in general - nothing you can do there.

The post I saw was to DD's post on her fb from a recently added "friend" who is defending ST and bashing RM. This lady also is throwing in a lot of race issues. So whatever; but is turning DD's FB page into WS LOL. I"m guessing DD is either gonna go off on this person or report her.

R'Girl, I just went to DD's FB page, you can read the wall without friending her...is it the 'SMG' person?

I'll only say this - it is some interesting stuff she is saying, and unfortunate she is questioning RM, but without revealing too much, at least 2 or 3 things she is saying are things I have heard whispered here and there. Let's let her talk...She isnt entirely letting ST off the hook and honestly, I would LOVE to see a picture of Randall myself.

Go back and read ALL of her wall posts there. I know on the outset it looks like she is defending him, but again, with some of the things I have only heard and won't post because there is no verification and I wouldnt want to upset people with rumor and/or revealing specifics that have been 'whispered' to me in confidence, she seems to honestly maybe be painting the bigger picture.

Some of what she is saying, I have heard, not all of it.

Ok I will yeah I'm not a friend either I just check it for updates and when I saw this it hurt me to think about DD listening to all of it and when I put myself in her shoes I would probably be a bit P.O'd ha,ha but I'll do what you said and go back and read it closer.

thanks

R'Girl, I just went to DD's FB page, you can read the wall without friending her...is it the 'SMG' person?

I'll only say this - it is some interesting stuff she is saying, and unfortunate she is questioning RM, but without revealing too much, at least 2 or 3 things she is saying are things I have heard whispered here and there. Let's let her talk...She isnt entirely letting ST off the hook and honestly, I would LOVE to see a picture of Randall myself.

Go back and read ALL of her wall posts there. I know on the outset it looks like she is defending him, but again, with some of the things I have only heard and won't post because there is no verification and I wouldnt want to upset people with rumor and/or revealing specifics that have been 'whispered' to me in confidence, she seems to honestly maybe be painting the bigger picture.

Some of what she is saying, I have heard, not all of it.

SN

Ok I just went back and reread the fb page. I see what ur saying; but at the same time this woman SMG is trying to make out that RM made up the whole kidnapping because of the word "disposed' which she is trying to make mean discharged. I don't know how they are using this word but discharged doesn't usually follow a $50,000 bail amount. I think it means paid/or bail set like "disposed/set" not sure though.

Alot of what she says could be true. But how could HR be involved if he's been in jail 2 1/2 months and the attempted kidnapping happened a week ago, but then again she thinks that was completely made up because she is saying RM said it was 2 black man and 1 white man (and that the Taylors wouldn't allow a white man in their gang). I don't know anything about that, but I haven't seen anything about RM stating 2 BM and a WM all Ive seen is 2 BM and no description on the 3rd.

Sounds like Mcclennanville is a buzz so this is good; I think no matter what is the truth BD's case is about to be solved because someone is gonna come forward with the final piece.

Ok I will yeah I'm not a friend either I just check it for updates and when I saw this it hurt me to think about DD listening to all of it and when I put myself in her shoes I would probably be a bit P.O'd ha,ha but I'll do what you said and go back and read it closer.

thanks

I know, I understand you were upset anyone would have the audacity to go to her FB page and say such things. This is an example of 'things getting worse before they get better' and I hope DD is prepared for that. I suspect she probably is. I am sure she has had to deal with a lot of negativity through this - I know I witnessed a lot in the beginning directed towards her for the fact alone BD went to MB. DD has to have a little thicker skin by now and keep in mind if I have heard some of this she is stating, its bound to ring a bell to DD also, again, some of it. I havent gone back to read this morning but am getting ready to see if DD responded in any way but wouldnt surprise me if she just let this person ramble.

On another note, while some of the things she says ring a bell to things I have heard, some of it is just getting excited like we are about the developments and take it as exactly that, from someone who maybe doesnt follow a complete thought through...for example:

She's talking about the 'other' suspects, why no plea from LE for them to come forward, the public to identify them, more details....maybe LE doesnt need it. I fully believe and I think a reporter confirmed it, the one sketch that was released was not necessarily supposed to be linked directly to ST...it could be another suspect...when all this came out, there wasnt a public 'manhunt' for ST...with him being MIA for two days, LE wasnt sending out news releases saying "If you know where ST is please contact ______." They knew exactly who they were looking for. It sounds to me that she is assuming LE has no clue who the other two suspects are and I think that is the farthest thing from the truth here. I personally think they are MIA too, but LE knows exactly who they are. In one sentence she says "The quietness of this is now very, very bizarre, which makes me think that there is some serious work being done (or avoided)." (BBM)...so which is it? I tend to believe it IS being done, because it WAS being done between the time of this recent attempt and his arrest and none of us ever heard his name in between - meanwhile a search warrant was executed on his property.

just to play devil's advocate- could there be info that was on FB between people we don't know about? what I mean is information flies on these social networks so fast and people become friends of strangers to play games with them or because they are friends of friends of friends...and so many young people go to MB for spring and other breaks...there could have been a lot of info going around that we would never know about without knowing these other young people- am i making sense at all? in other words, ROC people have friends on FB who I'm sure keep in contact with MB people for example...people from McClellanville (sp?) may know people all over and talk...the reason I'm saying this is because I work in a school with teenagers and it's amazing that thousands of them will know about things that not only have happened, but even things that are going to happen and we "old people" are often clueless...

I agree with you,,, and LE and CUE etc have many many ppl helping them, so i think or feel we should listen to them before we judge them,,we never know if these ppl work or is married to a LE officer, it never hurts to keep open mind,,,listen to others to,,,,,we all know news reporters make big mistakes in there reporting,,,,,, so lets be nice and listen we all have our on 2 cents to add,so hey with us all working and trying find out what others may know that we dont we may learn alot more,,,,,i hope this dont up set or make anyone mad,,,i dont wish to make anyone mad,bottom line is WE The People Need Help Get Justics For All These Missing Girls!!! That Is Our Goal!!!!!!

SN

Ok I just went back and reread the fb page. I see what ur saying; but at the same time this woman SMG is trying to make out that RM made up the whole kidnapping because of the word "disposed' which she is trying to make mean discharged. I don't know how they are using this word but discharged doesn't usually follow a $50,000 bail amount. I think it means paid/or bail set like "disposed/set" not sure though.

Alot of what she says could be true. But how could HR be involved if he's been in jail 2 1/2 months and the attempted kidnapping happened a week ago, but then again she thinks that was completely made up because she is saying RM said it was 2 black man and 1 white man (and that the Taylors wouldn't allow a white man in their gang). I don't know anything about that, but I haven't seen anything about RM stating 2 BM and a WM all Ive seen is 2 BM and no description on the 3rd.

Sounds like Mcclennanville is a buzz so this is good; I think no matter what is the truth BD's case is about to be solved because someone is gonna come forward with the final piece.

You may not like this but the person on fb page is telling the truth about attempted kidnap charge against st yes it was dropped but we dont no why,its on his Gtown record that attempt charge was dropped,,,,again i ask please listen to what others say,we may just learn more than the news is reporting,,,listen we didnt no much of anything (specially by news reporters,tv) but DD,and CD both knew of these taylor ppl,,,,,we dont no what LE told them,but i cant belive bd family would lie about all this,,MOO

I was afraid, Rose, that is what the "disposed" meant by that bond....but then I got to thinking, the charge was "Kidnapping" wasn't it? Not "Attempted Kidnapping" and technically, it doesnt sound like he ever had full control of her, so.....disappointing, but I have to believe there is a WHOLE lot more going on here than we can imagine.

I have to remind myself often through following these cases that just because I don't see it happening, doesnt mean it isnt being done. And hope and pray.

I was afraid, Rose, that is what the "disposed" meant by that bond....but then I got to thinking, the charge was "Kidnapping" wasn't it? Not "Attempted Kidnapping" and technically, it doesnt sound like he ever had full control of her, so.....disappointing, but I have to believe there is a WHOLE lot more going on here than we can imagine.

I have to remind myself often through following these cases that just because I don't see it happening, doesnt mean it isnt being done. And hope and pray.

so true,more being done ***behind close doors*** i know we all want to know everything,but if we here on a public thread knows everything then LE has no chance to get justics for these's missing girls***** hope that makes since? at this point we gotta hold our breath and trust that LE,Sled is doing there job!!!!
(im holding my breath here )))))) :)

I think that might be because they still have hope. It may be an ounce, but there's hope. It may come when DD finally finds out what happened to her daughter (if she is no longer with us).

I really admire her strength. She has been through so much and just being in such limbo is just unimagineable for anyone to have to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member