Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss you guys. Miss Britt. Busy tonight, but I'll be on more frequently over the next couple days.

Monica Caison/CUE posted on FB that DD will be on Issues with JVM TONIGHT.

I missed the first 15 minutes of JVM and she must have been on then anyone catch it?

I watch JVM but it was not about BD, not sure why it was posted ,i watch whole show it was about Brittaney *** Kustes, being found and about that little boy missing etc i never seen anything about BD,so i was fixing to post and ask if anyone knew if JVM came on at diff time maybe?

Jane Velez-Mitchell A beautiful missing teen has been found and she's alive! Brittney Kustes was so roughed up and mentally abused she had to head straight to the hospital… so why aren't cops calling this a kidnapping? TONIGHT: We'll talk one-on-one with Brittney's mother as cops hunt for a convicted sex offender!

(i join JVM FB page this was posted on my fb ,

and ive went to her web site but dont see anywhere that DD was suppose be on it,,,probley just mix up,,but im still Bumping for BD******* and saying prayers and holding LE to be Justics for BD!!!!

Rose it was posted by DD on her FB page earlier that she was going to be on JVM and now it is removed. I wonder if they got bumped to another night.

Jane Velez-Mitchell A beautiful missing teen has been found and she's alive! Brittney Kustes was so roughed up and mentally abused she had to head straight to the hospital… so why aren't cops calling this a kidnapping? TONIGHT: We'll talk one-on-one with Brittney's mother as cops hunt for a convicted sex offender!

(i join JVM FB page this was posted on my fb ,

and ive went to her web site but dont see anywhere that DD was suppose be on it,,,probley just mix up,,but im still Bumping for BD******* and saying prayers and holding LE to be Justics for BD!!!!

Rose it was posted by DD on her FB page earlier that she was going to be on JVM and now it is removed. I wonder if they got bumped to another night.

Oh ok most likey after than other brittaney girl was found, they put it bd place, but i seen it on monica (cue ) fb to but im sure it air soon or we hear more news soon,,,thank you :)

I found this definition tonight cause that word keeps bothering me. I wonder if it has to do with filing the security bond. Where (see #2) if they put a house or piece of collateral up to secure the bond. MOO just thinking it could mean this as well since it has a dollar amount next to it.

The term 'disposition' has two distinct legal meanings:

when used in the context of litigation it refers to a court's final determination of a case or issue;
when used in relation to property it refers to the act of transferring or relinquishing of that property to another's care or possession usually by deed or will.

Yeah I was thinking that too; or they didn't want 2 Brittanee's in one night; weird coincidence.

Oh ok most likey after than other brittaney girl was found, they put it bd place, but i seen it on monica (cue ) fb to but im sure it air soon or we hear more news soon,,,thank you :)

Sadly, it's not the first time Brittanee has been bumped for another matter. Thankfully, Brittney Kustes was found relatively safe. I pray that her family will give her the support and care that she needs.
But I still can't stand the idea of Brittanee being pushed to the side. Ultimately, as much as I wanted the other Brittanee to be found...I think that the bulk of time should be spent on those people who are STILL MISSING....not people who have already been located. IMHO.

Just wondering about this case of the "attempted abduction/conspiracy to comit abduction". If this girl refused to come back to SC to testify in September, would the whole case be thrown out. Just wondering since she is the only witness in this. I feel like even if she did decide not to testify, enough attention has been brought to the McClellanville area and previous possibly related cases, maybe something can still come out of it with regards to those cases; i.e. Brittanee.

I read here almost everyday even though I seldom post. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you sleuthers for sharing your info on Brittanee's case. I think about BD's family often and pray that this will bring justice.

I don't post a whole lot but read everyday and thinking she was lucky she got away and glad she was able to pick him out. For some reason I have a strong sensse it was exactly what happened to Brit. Not sure if they have more than 1 van accessibility but wouldn't surprise me. Just reading their pasts is creepy. I'm afraid Brit was just 1 of their many victims. I think they just need to say anonymously where she is located at this time and let the family have closure. I wish that JVM and NG would cover ths case again.
And there is no posts or anything for Chris Coles, my husbands friend is really good friends with him and I posted on his thread in the missing report section on here. Please help me get his word out. Been missing for a week today. Thanks all

Dang! those comments were very interesting. I'm still trying to clean out my ears. Seems as though the locals definitely have their suspicions about this family. :waitasec:

And that foul-mouthed girl was selling church dinners!!?? Hope she cleaned up her language for that. "Want to buy a *&#$ dinner for a good *#&$*# cause?" :D

I can't imagine the terrible grief DD and her family must feel. Gone for way too long with no closure. ;(

I don't post a whole lot but read everyday and thinking she was lucky she got away and glad she was able to pick him out. For some reason I have a strong sensse it was exactly what happened to Brit. Not sure if they have more than 1 van accessibility but wouldn't surprise me. Just reading their pasts is creepy. I'm afraid Brit was just 1 of their many victims. I think they just need to say anonymously where she is located at this time and let the family have closure. I wish that JVM and NG would cover ths case again.
And there is no posts or anything for Chris Coles, my husbands friend is really good friends with him and I posted on his thread in the missing report section on here. Please help me get his word out. Been missing for a week today. Thanks all

Italian Angel, there is another good website for missing people and it is helpfindthemissing.org

I do not know exactly how to go about putting Chris on there, but I know tons of people check in there just like they do here and it may help get the word out further since it appears Chris is definitely not staying in one place for long at all. I am praying this will end in a good way and he is found quickly. Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

Italian Angel, there is another good website for missing people and it is helpfindthemissing.org

I do not know exactly how to go about putting Chris on there, but I know tons of people check in there just like they do here and it may help get the word out further since it appears Chris is definitely not staying in one place for long at all. I am praying this will end in a good way and he is found quickly. Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member