Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im try post all 3 links so if we need them later on we have them all in one place!!

Part 1---______http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341x84-uvh4

Part 2---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW16G7fQ344

PART 3----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341x84-uvh4

PS____hope all 3 shows up :)

****** BUMPING 4 Britt*******
Hoping these elections soon get over so that BD case can soon get solved!!!
Guess we get info after Nov 3 i seen where the PI that was hired MB is running for sheriff in his town so i guess our BD put on hold for a while ,,so sad!!!!!!! But always one way we all can help BD thats saying prayers!!!!

I also emailed N Grace show ask them please help with BD case!! do anyone recall if NG has ever did profile on her show for BD? i know JLV has but NG more out spoken gets to the point!!!!!

RoseC, I was trying to remember if NG has had anything on her show about BD and part of me thinks yes she did have it on, but then now I am thinking it was just Jane V. Did anyone confirm this for you? Just wondering.

RoseC, I was trying to remember if NG has had anything on her show about BD and part of me thinks yes she did have it on, but then now I am thinking it was just Jane V. Did anyone confirm this for you? Just wondering.

No, no one answer it, but its cool,,, guess we on waiting game again,,,,,bumping for Britt!!!!!

No, no one answer it, but its cool,,, guess we on waiting game again,,,,,bumping for Britt!!!!!

Rose

NG had DD on her show in the first days of BD going missing if you recall I believe in the first threads are the videos from NG NG also had put an update on her FB site about a year ago. However, she has not put DD back on, don't understand that even when the POI came out.

I'm sure someone on here has the video/link but I"ll look for it in the meanwhile

ok thank you :) i heard back from NG ,so thanks for your help,,,, im sure this be awaiting game for few weeks, till after Nov 3, then maybe attention go back to cases,,,,

Bd on again tonite (right now on) Disappeared tv show :) for any that missed it the last time

ok thank you :) i heard back from NG ,so thanks for your help,,,, im sure this be awaiting game for few weeks, till after Nov 3, then maybe attention go back to cases,,,,

What did NG say?

Thanks Rochestergirl for linking the NG show about Britt's case. I would never have found it! ;)

wm

I am really hesitant to bring this up because we had all arrived at the same conclusion a while back, but I have distinct memories of someone telling me that the street cam was of BD on her way to BWR and not after she left the BWR. I distinctly recall that I had always assumed it was after she left BWR, on her way to BH, she showed up on the first street cam, but never made it to the next one. BUT, this was being discussed and on here and I was told, no it is BD actually walking to BWR. So I listened very closely to the Disappearance show last night and I am hearing them say she never made it to the street cam after leaving the BWR. They mention this is her walking along texting to friends and "getting directions" about where her friends are staying, or something like this.

I'm really sorry to bring this up again, but did anyone else pick up on this? I am not sure it makes any difference at this point for anyone, especially BD, but am wondering did I just dream being told on WS back when the video of the street cam first came out, that it is actually of her walking TO the BWR. I think currently the general concensus here on WS is she left the BWR, is seen on the first streetcam, but never shows up on the next one. I am going to try to spend some time (may take me weeks as my computer seems to be on life support this week) looking for the postings where this topic was discussed at length. Again, fellow WSer's, I apologize for bringing this up again, and if you don't want to even go there, just ignore me while I try to clarify this for myself, FWIW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79UhsMi8mgg&feature=related
Well, I was doing a little searching to see if I can come up with the video of BD on the street cam (with explanaton) and stumbled upon this conversation of NG talking on the phone to JH and they discuss the fact that PB changed his "story" a few times. If you listen to what JH says about the reason PB says he left in the middle of the night to go home, he mentions PB said something about he wanted to be back in time to be at school. This part of the video with a phone conversation with JH begins at around the 2:20 spot on the video. The reason I am bringing this up at all at this point (even though there are supposed POI that seem to be locals) is because the ID program states the reason PB and friends left was because one of their mothers had insisted they come home right away. I suppose it could be the mother said her son needed to be back in time for school, but still sounds so strange to me how the story kept changing with each person he spoke to. Still looking for the street cam information, but need to leave for the day. Will get back to my searching tonight. (FWIW) as I know this topic is probably not that important in the scheme of things as it stands right now.

(From Thread 9)
~ 9:15 PM 4/25 - BD texts her bf JG (PER TVM'S FB PAGE FOR BD)

~ 9:16 PM 4/25 - JG texts back and no further contact from BD (PER TVM'S FB PAGE FOR BD)

~ 9:30 PM 4/25 - JG informs DD that BD is missing (FROM VARIOUS NEWS REPORTS/INTERVIEWS)

(PER PB & VARIOUS NEWS REPORTS)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(snipped from MBLover - re Disappeared TV show)

can I just give props to JG for this? what a great boyfriend. if it were me I think most of my friends would assume I was being flaky or just not answering my phone (because I'm not that big on using my phone much anyway). But he actually had the guts and felt the personal responsibility to call her mother and tell her what was going on. Such a contrast with the people she actually went down to Myrtle Beach with, who didn't even seem to show any concern for where she was.

In reading about the Kate Waring case, I just came across the Alexis Lukaitis murder, and it definitely caught my attention:

http://beauforttribune.com/archives/44404

"A 32-year-old Bluffton man has been arrested in connection with the murder of 27-year Alexis Lukaitis, whose body was discovered along a roadway in Charleston on Monday....

Lukaitis was reported missing to the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office on the morning of August 9 by her fiancé, 32-year old Michael Bartley, after she failed to return home from a trip to Charleston.

Darold Lavar Drayton of May River Road in Bluffton was charged with one count of Murder by Charleston County Sheriff’s Office investigators this afternoon, Thursday, August 12, according to a press release from the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office. Drayton, who was arrested yesterday by Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office investigators on unrelated charges including failure to register as a sex offender, was considered a person of interest in the initial missing person investigation."

(respectfully snipped)

Do we know of any way this guy, Daryl Lavar Drayton, could be connected to the T's or any of the 5 POIs? could

What homicide is the truck connected to, does anyone know? Has LE revealed this yet?

As far as I have heard or read, nothing else has been mentioned about this vehicle found on property of ST that was allegedly connected to a homicide. I have always found it very strange that more did not come out of this finding or at least if it has, we have not heard about it.

Okay, I have been back reading the threads from very early on in Brittanee's disappearance, trying to find out if the street cam video of her is from when she was leaving the BWR or when she was on her way to the BWR. Here is what I found in post #174, in which it is stated she was on her way to the BWR. It probably is not a key piece of information at this point, but I just needed clarification in my mind. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83862&page=7 (post #174)

The discussion about this went on for several posts, and it seems to be pretty accurate, but not 100% sure (IMO). This is really a FWIW situation but it does seem that Brittanee never appeared on the street cam at all after she left the BWR.

Okay, I have been back reading the threads from very early on in Brittanee's disappearance, trying to find out if the street cam video of her is from when she was leaving the BWR or when she was on her way to the BWR. Here is what I found in post #174, in which it is stated she was on her way to the BWR. It probably is not a key piece of information at this point, but I just needed clarification in my mind. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83862&page=7 (post #174)

The discussion about this went on for several posts, and it seems to be pretty accurate, but not 100% sure (IMO). This is really a FWIW situation but it does seem that Brittanee never appeared on the street cam at all after she left the BWR.

Eek you have a lot of threads to go through I think like 11? LOL I'm going through the Morgan Harrington threads since I wasn't on here when the threads first started on her lots of info I didn't know.. (there are like 15 of them) Once I get done with that I'm going to go through ALL of the BD threads to see if there was any info I missed..

I thought they said on Disappeared that she was on the street cam video and on the hotel video? Is there another one with her on it???:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Jessica - Britt was seen on the street cam going towards the BWR and entering the BWR and seen on vid leaving the BWR...but she was not picked up on the street cam after leaving BWR going back towards her hotel BH

You've got lots of reading on Morgan's...but there's a lot of great info there...now if they could just get the guy.

Same here on Britt's...lots of reading but well worth the trouble to do so. Glad to see some fresh perspectives here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay