Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the guys name that got a lawyer right away Im wondering cause i was just reading the Lspirer case and one of the POI'S sounds like its the same name as the kid that lawyered up in this case . Is it the same kid in both cases ?

Are you talking about Peter Broswick?

Hey that ones not so bad I have seen Kermit do alot of questionable stuff to miss piggy .LoL

The guy in the L Spier missing case i think its J rosenbaum and i thought there was a guy in this case that had that name or close to it..But maybe not .

The guy in the L Spier missing case i think its J rosenbaum and i thought there was a guy in this case that had that name or close to it..But maybe not .

It doesn't sound familiar in this case but I'm terrible with names so it could be. I remember it in LS's case though.

Its the last name that i thought i remembered from this case but i must be wrong..

Checking in and thinking about Brittanee. I am glad to see everyone is keeping the thread active. I've had connectivity issues lately but am reading along when I can.

wm

its actually peter brozowitz

Peter Brozowitz in the Brittanee case or Lauren's case. I was meaning Peter Broswick from Brittanee's case.

This is posted on Brittanee's Information page.

(Webster, N.Y./Myrtle Beach) - A young man from Webster has been questioned in the disappearance of a Chili teen in Myrtle Beach.

Police say Peter Broswick is considered a person of interest in the case.

Broswick has retained a local attorney and is not speaking.

Broswick was the last known person to see Brittanee Drexel Saturday night.

Peter Brozowitz in the Brittanee case or Lauren's case. I was meaning Peter Broswick from Brittanee's case.

This is posted on Brittanee's Information page.

(Webster, N.Y./Myrtle Beach) - A young man from Webster has been questioned in the disappearance of a Chili teen in Myrtle Beach.

Police say Peter Broswick is considered a person of interest in the case.

Broswick has retained a local attorney and is not speaking.

Broswick was the last known person to see Brittanee Drexel Saturday night.

They got his name wrong in the beginning. I used to go to highschool with his brother.

Hi all! I haven't checked in much lately because my wireless signal ran off with another laptop! I still think about Brittanee every day and continue to pray for her and her family and for LE to resolve this case.

I miss you all and will check in when I can. I am so glad to see everyone is keeping the thread active!

Keep the faith!

wm

Hi all! I haven't checked in much lately because my wireless signal ran off with another laptop! I still think about Brittanee every day and continue to pray for her and her family and for LE to resolve this case.

I miss you all and will check in when I can. I am so glad to see everyone is keeping the thread active!

Keep the faith!

wm

Are you saying your dog left home.........:floorlaugh:

Jeez..... There's no words for how that was handled... How horrible to do that to her mother...

Thanks RoseC!

I have been wondering about the bones that were found and thought to belong to CS. I feel so badly for her mom.

We are halfway thru Sept. and still no news about Brittanee or the recent search at those shabby looking apts. This waiting must be he!! for her parents!

wm

Is anyone else scratching their head over this comment in the article about the bones?

"Flowers said finding the remains has helped in the investigation, and investigators are much closer to solving the case."

How does finding animal bones help the CS investigation? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member