Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RoseC!

I have been wondering about the bones that were found and thought to belong to CS. I feel so badly for her mom.

We are halfway thru Sept. and still no news about Brittanee or the recent search at those shabby looking apts. This waiting must be he!! for her parents!

wm

Morning friend, did you read this article this morning about the body id on the woman found in SC. Can you believe that he is in prison for murdering another woman and only received a 12 year sentence. He is also going to be tried for another murdered woman in TN.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110913/articles/110919882

Is anyone else scratching their head over this comment in the article about the bones?

"Flowers said finding the remains has helped in the investigation, and investigators are much closer to solving the case."

How does finding animal bones help the CS investigation? :waitasec:

I wondered the same thing and the only thing I can come up with is that someone started talking to LE out of fear or because the thought an arrest is imminent and they would be protected. jmo.

Morning friend, did you read this article this morning about the body id on the woman found in SC. Can you believe that he is in prison for murdering another woman and only received a 12 year sentence. He is also going to be tried for another murdered woman in TN.

I can believe it. NC LE does a good job catching people and the courts do even better giving light sentences. Plea deals........... Look at Zahra Baker's case. This is a travesty of justice! IMO this man is a serial killer. Hopefully, TN and SC will be tougher!

Its a revolving door!

MOO

OT

Thank you, lonetraveler! I had read the thread here at WS about the woman identified being from Bolivia but had no idea her killer was connected to other murders! Sounds like a serial killer to me. It is despicable he only got 12 years!

I wish the article had more info re a timeline for this and his imprisonment dates. I wonder how many other women he has murdered? And could he be responsible for the murders of Allison Jackson Foy and Angela Rothen.

Back on topic...

Where is Brittannee Marie Drexel? How could anyone just snatch her away? How could anyone be so cold and view another human being as an object?
Why didn't those so called girlfriends offer to drive their auto to pick Britt up from the boys hotel if it was so urgent to retrieve the shorts she had borrowed. It was nightfall, a new moon and very dark out. The older 'kids' she was with failed her miserably! NOt that I think any of those kids are responsible for her disappearance...but they sure didn't do anything to help or protect their younger travelmate.

Oh, and why didn't that boy who claimed to offer Britt a ride and she declined INSIST to take her anyway? What a gentleman!

I think Britt's disappearance was a crime of opportunity....1) stranger abduction, wrong place, wrong time....or...2)abduction by an aquaintance/or lurker that she met during her travels alone while she was ostracized by the 'friends'.

It makes me sad to think of her walking all alone on that section of OB.

MOO

wm

It's really cold here in upstate New York this morning. I hope that Brittanee isn't cold wherever she is today.

No way she can be cold LLLindsayy. She has to feel the warmth from all the people that love her. Even those that never met her.

I keep hoping LE will find something that leads to the person who abducted Brittanee. I don't suppose the hotel search brought them any closer to finding out what happened to Brittanee.

I honestly believe there is a serial killer in SC. Too many young girls disappearing and never heard from again. jmo

Bumping Britt back to the first page.

I don't know why I feel like it's too hard to believe that LE has met a dead end with this case. Granted I know LE sometimes holds some information back but why release that they've got a search warrant for an apt. and then NOTHING?

It is so hard to be patient...the silence is deafening while we wait.

However, IF le found any potential DNA from Britt in the crummy looking apt, it could be months or years before there are any answers. It took 11 years to match DNA from Michelle Haggadone to her killer.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-sto...oss-us-south-carolinas-110918,0,5155852.story

Locklair confronted Boyer earlier this month about the death of 34-year-old Michelle Haggadone. Her body was found in April 2000 beneath pine straw at a parking area on Interstate 20 near Florence, about 30 miles from the truck stop where Boyer had picked her up.

Frustrating isn't it? I can't imagine how Britt's family must feel....:(

wm

I can't believe in 7 months, it will be 3 years........

I'm going to throw this out for everyone to discuss, think about, agree or disagree. I've thought for a long time that too many young girls are disappearing in SC.

white females age 14 - 18. Missing from 2009 - 2011

ZOEY DUFFY
DOB: Nov 16, 1995
Missing: Apr 18, 2011
Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Eyes: Blue
Race: White
Age Now: 15
Sex: Female
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Hair: Brown
Missing From:
MYRTLE BEACH
SC
United States
Zoey was last seen on April 18, 2011.

TIFFANY FORD
DOB: May 14, 1994
Missing: Jun 16, 2011
Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Age Now: 17
Weight: 225 lbs (102 kg)
Hair: Black
Missing From:
COLUMBIA
SC
United States
Tiffany was last seen on June 16, 2011.

JENNA CORREIA
DOB: Mar 27, 1994
Missing: May 13, 2011
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 175 lbs (79 kg)
Missing From:
SPARTANBURG
SC
United States
Jenna may be in the company of an adult male. Her ears are pierced and she may use the alias name Jennifer.

TORI CHAPMAN
DOB: May 4, 1993
Missing: Dec 16, 2010
Age Now: 18
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Missing From:
SPARTANBURG
SC
United States

JEWELS LATHAM
DOB: Apr 9, 1995
Missing: Aug 12, 2011
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Age Now: 16
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Hair: Blonde
Missing From:
SIMPSONVILLE
SC
United States
Jewels was last seen in Simpsonville, South Carolina however she normally resides in Greenville, South Carolina. She has a tattoo on her lower abdomen and pierced ears. Her nickname is LeeLee.

EMILY NORMAN
DOB: Oct 26, 1994
Missing: Oct 23, 2010
Eyes: Green
Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Hair: Lt. Brown
Missing From:
SPARTANBURG
SC
United States
Emily may travel to Texas. Her hair is dyed black with blonde highlights. Emily has a tattoo on her shoulder.

AMANDA SANDERS
DOB: Apr 26, 1994
Missing: Jul 23, 2011
Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Missing From:
ANDERSON
SC
United States
Amanda may still be in the local area.

SABLE SHELTON
DOB: Jun 18, 1995
Missing: Oct 10, 2009
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Missing From:
DARLINGTON
SC
United States
Sable may be in the company of an adult male and an adult female. They may travel to Mexico

Black females 14 - 18 missing from 2009 - 2011

TYRESHA BERGER
DOB: Dec 1, 1993
Missing: Aug 17, 2011
Race: Black
Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
Missing From:
GREENVILLE
SC
United States
Tyresha was last seen on August 17, 2011. Her ears are pierced.

KEYUNDRA BLASSINGAME
DOB: Jul 20, 1995
Missing: Aug 31, 2011
Weight: 175 lbs (79 kg)
Missing From:
LAURENS
SC
United States
Keyundra was last seen on August 31, 2011. She may still be in the local area, or she may travel to Greenville, South Carolina, or to Minnesota.

JASMINE HAMMOND
DOB: Oct 13, 1994
Missing: Nov 8, 2010
Hair: Sandy
Weight: 147 lbs (67 kg)
Missing From:
ORANGEBURG
SC
United States

LATOYA HOLLOWAY
DOB: Sep 26, 1993
Missing: Jul 3, 2009
Height: 4'10" (147 cm)
Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Missing From:
AIKEN
SC
United States
Latoya was last seen on July 3, 2009.

AQUAZHIA LEE
DOB: Aug 19, 1993
Missing: May 16, 2010
Age Now: 18
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing From:
FLORENCE
SC
United States

PORPIA LESSTON
DOB: Apr 16, 1992
Missing: Dec 13, 2009
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Age Now: 19
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Missing From:
NORTH CHARLESTON
SC
United States
Porpia may still be in the North Charleston, South Carolina area. She has pierced ears and a gap between her front teeth. She may use the first name Porsha

JASMINE SMITH
DOB: Nov 22, 1995
Missing: Apr 8, 2011
Age Now: 15
Missing From:
SUMMERVILLE
SC
United States
Jasmine may still be in the local area or she may travel to Riverside, California

Hispanic females age 14 - 18. Missing from 2009 - 2011

Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 14
Missing From:
GRANITEVILLE
SC
United States
Guadalupe was last seen on December 5, 2010. She may be in the company of a juvenile male

GENOVEVA OCHOA
DOB: Jun 6, 1994
Missing: Dec 8, 2009
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Race: Hispanic
Weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
Missing From:
NORTH CHARLESTON
SC
United States
Genoveva was last seen at home on December 8, 2009. Her nickname is Genny

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=SC&searchLang=en_US

I am so afraid Brittany isn't alone wherever she is. Not meaning to discourage anyone. It just doesn't seem likely that LE is going to find her.

I'm sorry if I sound negative. I hope with all my heart that they will find Brittany and soon.

Praying for Brittany

Thank you for bringing that info forward Jeannie. I had no idea all of those young ladies were missing. Praying they all find their way home.

Where are you little Brittanee. Your family and friends (and those you never met) want to bring you home. I pray you will come home soon.

Thank you for bringing that info forward Jeannie. I had no idea all of those young ladies were missing. Praying they all find their way home.

I know we can probably rule out some as runaways but look at how many are still missing even if 1/2 are runaways.

I can't help but believe there is a serial killer involved . Someone who goes to several states in the south east.

It would take several pages to display the list using the same criteria for missing women in Fla.

This is very alarming to me and it makes me feel less hopeful that Brittanee will be located.

I believe LE in some states rubber stamp young girls as "Endangered Runaways". If Brittanee' s mother hadn't stayed on top of her disappearance they might have put that same tag on her. moo

IMO "Endangered Runaway" means, She'll show up no need to investigate any further. From what I am seeing, "She" doesn't!

MOO

Praying for Brittanee, praying for all the missing girls in SC and Fla.

I'm going to throw this out for everyone to discuss, think about, agree or disagree. I've thought for a long time that too many young girls are disappearing in SC.

Holy cow! I can't believe there are so many girls missing in SC. There have been so many just this year! They seem to be all very young and with similar height/weights....I think you may be on to something.

Holy cow! I can't believe there are so many girls missing in SC. There have been so many just this year! They seem to be all very young and with similar height/weights....I think you may be on to something.

If you talk to LE they will tell you they are an "Endangered Runaway". Sorry, I just don't believe that. A few maybe but good golly...........this many girls running away.

Most runaways show up again..............jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member