Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's brilliant. But is it possible? Maybe compare phone records or.pings with any of the.poi?

I'm so sad to see Britt's thread moved once again. You shouldn't be here Britt. You should be home. We'll never give up hope that you will be one day.

:(

I know it's a long shot and might not even be possible now and legal for LE but she had a cell phone. That cell phone pinged every so often, most likely the perp had a cell phone. I'm sure if they did it was also pinging. Cross refrencing the pinging of the towers and all other phones from where she was last seen would most likely make a short list of people!

I've wondered if they could do this, also. Like, taking each tower location that her phone pinged, and also pull records of anyone's cell phone coverage that was pinging those same towers at the exact same time Brittanee's was. I figure this is most likely impossible, though. I think in order to obtain someones phone records, you must have probable cause. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not really certain on that. They don't have probable cause to look at every person's records just because they were in that area. It would be great if they could :( If it's a POI, then they would have a reason to receive and check those records. Peter said that he and his friends went to a college party that night, so I'm sure that they pulled his records and were not able to match up the tower locations with Brittanee's phone, and I think this may be a reason he was cleared by LE so quickly. I wonder if they pulled Moody's records and found anything though? It's possible though that this person didn't have a cell phone, or likely that it was turned off to avoid being tracked. The police haven't really said why they're investigating him, or what information they have on his whereabouts that night. If he was pinging at the same time/location as Brittanee, this could have been probably cause to search that room he was staying in.

There is a profile on FB called "Justice for Brittanee Marie Drexel" that I am friends with. I saw a post that seemed kind of odd to me. Don't know if I'm just over analyzing his statement or if there is more to it than we know.

Adam F.- "The shame of those who are hiding there guilty secrets must be overwellming, 2013 is the year the guilty break down and brittanee will be brought home safe and sound, the lord will over power ant evil in this world, when it is her turn, god will bring her back to her family and friends, and the guilty will pay the price of a lifetime of hell!"
DD commented on it "very well said Adam". I checked out his profile to see if perhaps he was from the Rochester area and maybe knew Dawn or Brittanee personally, but it looks like he lives in Canada. I'm thinking he most likely doesn't know them and was just expressing his support and concern of the search for Brittanee. Just found the wording a little odd.

:bump:

Bumping for Brittanee. :beats:

NbVOK.jpg

I've wondered if they could do this, also. Like, taking each tower location that her phone pinged, and also pull records of anyone's cell phone coverage that was pinging those same towers at the exact same time Brittanee's was. I figure this is most likely impossible, though. I think in order to obtain someones phone records, you must have probable cause. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not really certain on that. They don't have probable cause to look at every person's records just because they were in that area. It would be great if they could :( If it's a POI, then they would have a reason to receive and check those records. Peter said that he and his friends went to a college party that night, so I'm sure that they pulled his records and were not able to match up the tower locations with Brittanee's phone, and I think this may be a reason he was cleared by LE so quickly. I wonder if they pulled Moody's records and found anything though? It's possible though that this person didn't have a cell phone, or likely that it was turned off to avoid being tracked. The police haven't really said why they're investigating him, or what information they have on his whereabouts that night. If he was pinging at the same time/location as Brittanee, this could have been probably cause to search that room he was staying in.

Yes that might be a major part of it. If POI had a cell phone and had BD's cell phone I would guess they would be pinging the same towers at the same time wouldn't you? I wonder though looking at the place he was living in if he could even afford a cell phone.

Yes that might be a major part of it. If POI had a cell phone and had BD's cell phone I would guess they would be pinging the same towers at the same time wouldn't you? I wonder though looking at the place he was living in if he could even afford a cell phone.

This is a good point. He probably spent more money on his motorcycle than his living arrangements! A lot of companies in this day & time will issue company cell phones. I don't believe this is the case for him though. Cell phone isn't really deemed necessary for his line of employment (cabinet maker, IIRC). Maybe his parents pay for his bills? An article did say that was the primary reason he made the move from California to SC after being released from prison. He doesn't seem very sociable.. When the neighbors from sunset lodge were interviewed, they didn't have much to say about him. And then when LE officially announced him as the main POI, he didn't have any friends, family members or even co workers to speak out or say "you've got it wrong, he didn't have any part in this". If he's not in contact with a lot of people, he probably thinks a cell phone is useless... Or just realized that a cell phone would be yet another way for cops to keep up with him.

This is a good point. He probably spent more money on his motorcycle than his living arrangements! A lot of companies in this day & time will issue company cell phones. I don't believe this is the case for him though. Cell phone isn't really deemed necessary for his line of employment (cabinet maker, IIRC). Maybe his parents pay for his bills? An article did say that was the primary reason he made the move from California to SC after being released from prison. He doesn't seem very sociable.. When the neighbors from sunset lodge were interviewed, they didn't have much to say about him. And then when LE officially announced him as the main POI, he didn't have any friends, family members or even co workers to speak out or say "you've got it wrong, he didn't have any part in this". If he's not in contact with a lot of people, he probably thinks a cell phone is useless... Or just realized that a cell phone would be yet another way for cops to keep up with him.

Right. If you don't have many acquaintances probably don't need a cell phone. I have seen photos from 2011 of primary POI holding something in his hand but it probably is a camera since I can see the wrist strap.

I know exactly what picture you're thinking of!! Does anyone know if RM and his girlfriend were together when Brittanee went missing? Not together like in location, but in a relationship? Maybe he used/borrowed her phone (if she even has one)? Either he didn't have a cell phone at all, or if he did it was turned off, or he has his own phone or borrowed the girlfriends and wasn't smart enough to turn the phone off to avoid tracking.. it's possible that LE could very well have his records, but has decided not to release that information because the investigation is on-going. It seems like he moves frequently, IMO.. most RSO's do. Why did SLED only search that one room? He didn't even occupy it for that long. Yes, he moved in a day before she went missing, and obviously that would be the first place to check for any kind of evidence linking him to her disappearance, but what about his vehicles? He has a truck, doesn't he? or multiple trucks? He's not going to kidnap someone on a motorcycle, even if he was on his motorcycle the day after she disappeared when he got that ticket. I just don't know why they were only focused on that room. I mean, I guess if they didn't find anything in that room it may have been harder to acquire more search warrants for other locations (parents house, work place, vehicles)

I think other locations were searched but it wasn't known to the media. I think the media showed up for the one search at Sunset Lodge apt 22 but I think I read once they also searched apt 25 at a later time. I would guess after that they probably tried to be more low key about the searches they conducted. I understand RM had lived at Sunset Lodge multiple times. As far as the girlfriend goes I don't know if he had different girlfriends at different times or not. I know the one girlfriend has pictures of him from June/July 2011 in her Facebook account whether this same women was dating him in 2009 I don't know.

:bump:

Bumping for Britt . . . wish you could be home for the holidays, sweetie! :beats:

lnq3y.jpg

hmm that's interesting i don't think the age progression looks anything like her. her nose and jaw structure are totally different ???

hmm that's interesting i don't think the age progression looks anything like her. her nose and jaw structure are totally different ???

Her mother approved the one on the link that is above. http://www2.wbtw.com/news/2012/dec/04/age-progression-image-released-missing-teen-britta-ar-5103011/

The first one that is shown up above looks nothing like her. There doing a story on it tonight in Rochester I'll post a link once it is up. I think her face looks somewhat like her maybe they assume if she is still out there they would try to make her look a little different ie with that hair cut. A 20 year old would never wear their hair like that LOL

Dawn mentions upcoming search in a few weeks.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2855608.shtml?cat=566

Dawn Drexel said, “Please take a good link at Brittanee's age progression, her face, her eyes. She may be wearing contacting, she may not be wearing contacts. We don't know if her hair is short or long. Take a look at her face. Maybe someone will be able to spot her, possibly find her.”

Dawn says another search for Brittanee in Myrtle Beach is planned in the coming weeks. Drexel says she will never give up looking for her daughter and hopes this new picture helps find her.

The artist used pictures from both sides of Brittanee's family including uncles, aunts and grandparents to come up with what Brittanee's face, hair and eyes would look like.

Question now that Brittanee's thread was moved it doesn't appear on front page any more when a post is added?

That article brought tears to my eyes... I can't imagine the horror of what it feels like to have to guess what your child looks like because you haven't seen them in years. It's heartbreaking to think that even Brittanee is still missing, Dawn is still so grateful to have something as simple as an updated sketch. Maybe we'll experience a holiday miracle & her family can have the real thing by bringing Brittanee home & receiving some long-deserved answers to their questions.

Happy to hear about the new search!! I wonder where they'll be searching? I guess probably around pole yard boat landing... Maybe they've had new information come in.. It's a random time of year for them to be looking. They normally search around April since that's when she disappeared.

Praying for you and your family, britt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member