Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2855608.shtml?cat=566

I don't remember reading this fact before (from the article linked above):

" I wanted the public to know about my daughter’s eye as well, if she is alive out there somewhere, she would have been in need of another surgery, and this drawing helps to show what her eye would look like today without medical attention."

Brittanee Drexel suffered from an eye disease called PHPV = Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous; a birth defect which cast shadows in eye sight, causing eye dilation issues and cataracts.

BBM

I've been following the Israel Keyes case -- yesterday an article in the Burlington (VT) Free Press (http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...ey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1) included this information:

Keyes was in Vermont in April 2009, according to a timeline the FBI prepared about the serial murderer’s travels across the country. He was here to visit family in the Northeast, he told investigators, but he also robbed a bank in Tupper Lake, N.Y., and abducted and killed a person somewhere along the East Coast and dumped the body in New York, the FBI says.

Not a lot of people missing on the east coast in April 2009, but Brittanee is one of them. I wonder...?

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2855608.shtml?cat=566

I don't remember reading this fact before (from the article linked above):

BBM
I definitely haven't read that fact before in relation to this case - I was also born with PHPV and developed glaucoma from it that caused me to lose the eye as a teenager. If Brittanee also has/had PHPV, I can't imagine her going this long without any medical attention to her eyes.

Bumping for Brittanee. :beats:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Brittanee's loved ones during yet another holiday season without her. :cry:

BXR4a.jpg

I've been following the Israel Keyes case -- yesterday an article in the Burlington (VT) Free Press (http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...ey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1) included this information:

Keyes was in Vermont in April 2009, according to a timeline the FBI prepared about the serial murderer’s travels across the country. He was here to visit family in the Northeast, he told investigators, but he also robbed a bank in Tupper Lake, N.Y., and abducted and killed a person somewhere along the East Coast and dumped the body in New York, the FBI says.

Not a lot of people missing on the east coast in April 2009, but Brittanee is one of them. I wonder...?
Oh gosh, I hope that isn't the case :( I guess at this point in the investigation, anything is possible.. Praying!!!

Oh gosh, I hope that isn't the case :( I guess at this point in the investigation, anything is possible.. Praying!!!

Yeah, it's sad and scary to contemplate...but has to be considered, I think.

There was a woman found in a reservoir in upstate New York who was later identified and never reported missing who I think is a much more likely victim.

Brittanee, where are you?

:bump:

Bumping for Britt. :beats:

PgvKK.jpg

Where is Brittanee Drexel? :cry:

Brittanee, you are missed. :beats: Thinking of you and your loved ones today, sweetie!

8BuZ6.gif

ITA...I'm of the same thinking, there's more to the story than what these girls are telling which might go a long ways as far as explaining their attitudes.

I also wonder if Brittanee made it further up the strip than is thought...maybe walked the street to a point then decided to walk the beach the rest/most of the way which would explain why she wasn't captured on camera on the walk back. The reason I say most of the way is because she would had to've crossed back to the street on the last block before reaching the Bar Harbor because of a stream with a heavy current that cuts through there (nearly directly across the road from Family Kingdom). Anyone privy to where the cameras are positioned at the Bar Harbor?

ok so i am new to ws but i have followed this case for awhile an just a thought (sorry if this has been discussed already) but you said there is a stream with a heavy current ? would it have been possible she tried to walk across it and couldnt make it? just throwing out ideas I dont beilieve the girls story at all something is off about it and to show so little concern for Brittanee i deff think they know more

ok so i am new to ws but i have followed this case for awhile an just a thought (sorry if this has been discussed already) but you said there is a stream with a heavy current ? would it have been possible she tried to walk across it and couldnt make it? just throwing out ideas I dont beilieve the girls story at all something is off about it and to show so little concern for Brittanee i deff think they know more

She was last seen on video walking down the sidewalk. By the time she should have hit the next camera she was gone. Whatever happened, happened on the side of the road.

maybe it's just me but what I find odd is there is so little footage of her.. I mean i have never been to myrtle beach but if it is anything like any tourist area i have ever been to there seems to be survailaince EVERYWHERE why so little here? and if there was more why did so little of capture BD?? I think there is alot more to the story then is known and i beilieve if LE would put more pressure on these "friends" if they can be call that...then maybe they could get more info.

That is an interesting idea. If she did fall into that drainage you have to explain how her phone was tracked to the Georgetown area though.

is anyone sure how relaible the tower pining actually is? ihavent had any real experiance with it although i know when i post something on fb sometimes from my cell it says i am in a place over an hour away from where i actually am ...is this possible in Britanee's case?

I think though her cell phone pinged numerous towers numerous times on a path to Georgetown rather than just one random ping from Georgetown.

thanks for the info this is the case that actuallay lead me to WS and i have tried to keep track of it but not alot of info is out there that i have found sorry for the qestions that appparently have already been answered

Oh no don't worry about it. It's all good and welcome. The more the merrier. This is thread number 15 so a lot of information is here and a lot of links.

She was last seen on video walking down the sidewalk. By the time she should have hit the next camera she was gone. Whatever happened, happened on the side of the road.

Bolded by me. And this is why I believe that it is more likely that Moody (or a similar perp) is responsible for Brittanee's disappearance rather than any of the kids she was with from NY state (although I'm not giving them a pass on their behavior towards Brittanee & her mom after she disappeared).

Why would those kids lure Brit to the hotel then disappear her as she walks back to her hotel? Why not just disappear her at the hotel? This has always seemed like a stranger abduction to me. I think it's more likely Brit was attacked & killed by a stranger & sexual predator than sold into sex slavery by the group from NY given from where she disappears - out on the street alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV