Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed it as well. I am so ready to read that Brittanee has come home to her family.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article16820186.html

The first wave of an additional 800 surveillance cameras in 200 locations across Myrtle Beach are expected to be in place by mid-May, the latest purchase of new police equipment in the last few months.

• 132 cameras by May 15
  • 112 by July 1 at the beach accesses
  • 333 cameras on the back streets of Ocean Boulevard by Oct. 1
  • The last 248 across the city by Dec. 1 “In most cases, they’ll be at intersections looking in all four directions,”

On the newscast, LE was able to follow a local reporter driving around town by using the cameras even after she switched vehicles. Kept thinking about Brittanee. :candle:

Brittanee, every single day for the last 2,400+ days I have thought about you. I don't have it in me anymore to spend my nights and days here on Websleuths deliberating what could have happened to you. There are fresh new eyes here who are hashing it out and they have some really good ideas. Whatever happened was very wrong and the people responsible will eventually fall victim to their deserved karma but it won't come close to doing you justice. One day you'll come home and I cannot wait for that day. Happy belated birthday -- it's amazing you're not 17 anymore, you're now in your mid-20s and you're a beautiful young lady I just know it. I have nothing left to say other than we're coming for you baby girl.

http://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/...on-for-brittanee-drexel#.VlveMudpy1c.facebook

A follow up to an online petition about the search for Brittanee Drexel revealed that the petition has surpassed its goal to get the justice department to review the investigation.

It's been more than 6 years since Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared without a trace in Myrtle Beach.

More than 5,000 signatures have been collected to ask for the United States Associate Attorney General to appoint an organization, such as the FBI, to review the case

Had the skull recently discovered been identified?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Sorry. Has the skull recently discovered been identified?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Probably not. I did a google search, and turned up nothing.

Does anyone else think Brittanees friend Tarah from the Disappeared episode looks almost identical to Jennifer O?? I just think they look so much alike it's kinda weird

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk

I still think it is strange if there was a vehicle involved that it was not caught on camera. Maybe the footage was not that great, but looking at what cars passed by could help in eliminating possibilities. The car Brittanee went down in, if it went travelling towards her while she was walking back to her hotel would be on camera. If the police department was on the same road, the person who filed the missing person's report, their car would pass the camera. I know there are many possibilities as to what might have happened. Whatever vehicle the phone was in it must have been a slow vehicle or a vehicle that stopped a few times because it does not take 3 hours to drive 50 miles.

When there are no witnesses and no person is found where do police go in an investigation like this? Missing persons cases are some of the toughest to solve.
Sounds like if they did stop a few times that they were stopping every so often to get rid of her belongings every few miles etc.

I googled AL today, one of the girls Britt went to Myrtle Beach with. She's active on social media again. I do not think Britt's "friends" had anything to do with her disappearance, but I question their lack of concern.

I googled AL today, one of the girls Britt went to Myrtle Beach with. She's active on social media again. I do not think Britt's "friends" had anything to do with her disappearance, but I question their lack of concern.
Some of y'all wonder why the girls left as soon as britanee went missing. Not gonna lie if my friend had just gone missing and suspected to have been kidnapped I'd take off too. The police could interview me and ask me anything they want and I would be fine with that but I definitely wouldn't be sticking around in Myrtle Beach id be worried for my own safety, especially if the person was someone close to britanee and knew me aswell. I think the girls too off because they were worried

I try to think from the girls' perspective and I do agree with your thoughts that they were worried, etc. However, after reading through the many threads of this forum, there is a lot of discussion on how unpleasant they were to Brittanee. I do not think that I ever have read that they really showed any concern for what may have happened to her. I don't think that they were involved in her disappearance, but I think the human thing to do would be to show concern for her. Just my opinion.

I try to think from the girls' perspective and I do agree with your thoughts that they were worried, etc. However, after reading through the many threads of this forum, there is a lot of discussion on how unpleasant they were to Brittanee. I do not think that I ever have read that they really showed any concern for what may have happened to her. I don't think that they were involved in her disappearance, but I think the human thing to do would be to show concern for her. Just my opinion.
Yeah I agree they should show concern for her. Maybe they aren't showing concern because they know what has happened to her already and that she isn't coming back. Just a theory but IF and I say IF, PB or PO, or any of the other guys in that group did something to brittanee they may have told the girls to keep quiet and threatened them with death if they don't. I noticed some of the girls are friends with PB and the other guys on facebook, you never know maybe they are friends with them on Facebook because they don't want to get hurt by them, like if they unfriended the guy in the group who hurt brittanee he might ask them questions and be suspicious and think they have told on him, u know what I mean? Maybe the way they are behaving is all for their own safety which I understand. I'm not defending them but if that is the case like I said above then I would keep quiet too because I'd be scared of getting killed.

Those so called friends of hers were a total disgrace and I wouldn't be looking too far past them.

Their concern is saving their own butts, zero for Brittanee.

Not natural, not at all.

Honestly I really do think that the LE know who has commited this crime or the main person anyway but he has a lawyer now and that stoped police dead in there tracks . Bottom line for me anyway id that LE has thier main suspect but cant even talk to him and that ties there hands untill they either find some kind of evidence or i hate to say it but her remains untill one or the other happens its gonna stay like this a cold case...

Honestly I really do think that the LE know who has commited this crime or the main person anyway but he has a lawyer now and that stoped police dead in there tracks . Bottom line for me anyway id that LE has thier main suspect but cant even talk to him and that ties there hands untill they either find some kind of evidence or i hate to say it but her remains untill one or the other happens its gonna stay like this a cold case...

The flipside of this is that those so-called Friends of Brittanee's will never, ever escape suspicion

Not from LE not from their peers not from anyone else who ever meets them in the course of their lifetimes.

So the boy I saw on tv who was SOOO concerned with Wasn't Me = you just sounded like a total freak who doesn't give a flying fart his friend is missing, on TV, on Youtube FOREVER.

You can run but you cannot hide.

Its unfortunate to be Innocently involved in something like this, but its even more unfortunate to be Brittanee.

This kid simply did not give a rats bum about anyone but himself.

That attitude will haunt him forever - he will always be looked at as the Kid Who Went On TV to tell us How Unfair Suspicion Is.

He never uttered a word about Brittanee.

THAT is what will mark and haunt him forever.

Whether he's guilty or not, has knowledge or not, is now largely irrelevant - thanks to his butt saving antics on TV he will forever be known as That Guy.

Whoever was advising him needs to be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx