DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS

What about previosuly named suspects/POIs>
May we sleuth since not un-suspected?

:thinking:

LLLindsayy, I chose Topix because someone on Facebook suggested trying to find a local MCVL forum. I googled that and the only thing that came up was Topix. I decided to start a thread in hopes that some of the locals might see it. I live in Charleston, SC and I drive through MCVL fairly often. It is only about 45 minutes away from where I live. More than anything, I do not want to see this die down. I think they are so very close to making an arrest. We have to keep fighting for our girl. She went on this trip, but was miserable the entire time due to how her friends were treating her. On top of it all, this terrible thing happened to her. These people who did this must be held accountable for taking the life of a 17 year old girl who had her entire life ahead of her.

BBM:
With so called friends like these, who needs enemies.

Kmiller, I cannot wait to check out your Topix thread. I can imagine the crazies who slithered out the woodwork to comment. :snake:
That being said, I pray you get some good and truthful hits.

BBM:
With so called friends like these, who needs enemies.

Kmiller, I cannot wait to check out your Topix thread. I can imagine the crazies who slithered out the woodwork to comment. :snake:
That being said, I pray you get some good and truthful hits.

I have not checked it lately, but there had not been anything to crazy on it

Ok, well I'm definitely not ever going to criticize anything that Dawn posts. And I didn't see it so.. but I do think the connection between Crystal Soles, Randa Massey and Brittanee are absolutely linked to the same aging gangster ****s from the McClellanville area. I believe LE has DNA evidence, a witness who was there and saw it with his own eyes and a crime scene. What they don't have is someone who will testify against his friends or family.
When I say we should kick back, what I mean is rather than going back and repeating ourselves and rehashing all of the old theories from the past, let's go forward with what we do know. I think we all, including the FBI and locals, know who did it. Let's do what we can to help them solidify their case.
It seems that lately these posts have been more about thanking people than solving this crime!

There may be a new generation. I always felt that BD was forcefully abducted but if she deliberately got in a vehicle, I don't think it was with those older T's. And possibly there would have been at least one female in the car to make her more comfortable with getting in.

MODS

What about previosuly named suspects/POIs>
May we sleuth since not un-suspected?

:thinking:
Not a mod but I don't think you can sleuth them if they are only POIs. If they are declared suspects then you are allowed. Which people are you talking about? You can give initials or hint at who you are referring to so mods could tell you yes or no. Just reply to this message with the info and then report your own post and the mods will chime in with who is OK and who is not OK to sleuth.

Can someone refresh my memory -- exactly how did Brittanee wind up on this trip? Did she plan it and talk her way into the group, did they talk her into coming, was it planned or spur of the moment? I say refresh my memory, but now that I think about it, I don't think I ever heard exactly how things started.

Can someone refresh my memory -- exactly how did Brittanee wind up on this trip? Did she plan it and talk her way into the group, did they talk her into coming, was it planned or spur of the moment? I say refresh my memory, but now that I think about it, I don't think I ever heard exactly how things started.

As I recall, she was "friends" with some older kids. They invited her to go down to Myrtle Beach. Sounds like it was planned maybe 5-7 days out. Her "friends" wanted her to go, but her parents would not consent. In the end, she asked her mother if she could spend her spring break with a local friend and her mother agreed to that. She actually did travel to MB. As it has all been reported, she had a terrible time on this trip. She was not treated well by this group. Reportedly, they were using drugs and she was not into that. She tended to isolate herself from them. It's just a sad story. She struggled with her parents' impending divorce, isolation during the trip, abduction to McVl, and then death as it is reported to us now. How sad to think that we are learning that she was alive in the initial days after her disappearance. Her mother was down in MB the day after she went missing. Did Britt see or hear any of the news stories about her disappearance? She could have. I hope those responsible are brought to justice asap. This cannot continue.

Would it be fair to say she was trying to break into the popular crowd and they turned mean girl on her?

Would it be fair to say she was trying to break into the popular crowd and they turned mean girl on her?

I'm not sure if that is how I would put it. Britt was friends with one of them, AL, before she went on this trip. Not much has been said about the dynamics of this trip other than the fact that Britt communicated to her boyfriend very early on that she was not having a good time. Much of this seemed to stem from the friends' drug use. Brittanee was not into that and she tried to distance herself from it.

As far as why she went on the trip, everything I've read suggests that she was depressed and having a hard time dealing with her parents' upcoming divorce. The friends have never really said anything further.

It seems like a stretch to even call them friends, they were basically acquaintances who didn't object to her going.

It's obvious they didn't really care one way or the other about her well-being.

IMO, B went on this trip to get away from her problems for a little while and because she loved the beach. In reference to B having been friends with AL prior to the trip - even though I believe they had met and hung out together, it seems they were connected through TVF who is one of B's true friends. TVF and AL are the same age, IIRC. I also believe they all knew JG since they were in the same age group and some of them may have attended high school and/or college together. JG encouraged B to go because it "might be good for her" (given her depression).

I'm not sure if that is how I would put it. Britt was friends with one of them, AL, before she went on this trip. Not much has been said about the dynamics of this trip other than the fact that Britt communicated to her boyfriend very early on that she was not having a good time. Much of this seemed to stem from the friends' drug use. Brittanee was not into that and she tried to distance herself from it.

As far as why she went on the trip, everything I've read suggests that she was depressed and having a hard time dealing with her parents' upcoming divorce. The friends have never really said anything further.

Okay, thanks. I didn't remember any of that.

Poor Britt. In such an emotionally vulnerable condition, she could have been a sitting duck for somebody who offered her flattery, sympathy, and attention, for his own ulterior motives...

It seems like a stretch to even call them friends, they were basically acquaintances who didn't object to her going.

It's obvious they didn't really care one way or the other about her well-being.

But as an adult if your going invite a minor along on a trip the decent thing would be to look out for Britt and this group just didn't care and that's very sad.

But as an adult if your going invite a minor along on a trip the decent thing would be to look out for Britt and this group just didn't care and that's very sad.

Britt seemed pretty isolated on this trip. The group she went down with were not concerned about her well being at all it would seem. It truly is tragic.

One would think, however PB stated (on Dr. Phil, IIRC) that he wasn't there to babysit. Yet he had her sitting with him in the VIP section of club knasty. (or whatever the k name it went by). I find it odd that Britt was left to walk alone to 'fetch her sandals'. Most females walk in groups of two or more when on vaca. I left my group and walked home alone once because I had too much to drink and wanted to go to bed, that was dangerous and I was lucky. Britt was clearly not intoxicated and was walking with a sense of purpose. It saddens me that not one of those girls offered to walk with her. She was so small and vulnerable.

My son works with the sheriff's department and was part of the team that took these perps down. The two teenaged vics were from Kershaw and Spartanburg county, Kershaw being close in proximity to Columbia where these arrests were made, and Spartanburg is in the Upstate, about 100 miles away. It would not seem quite so suspicious if the teens had been together or from the same area, it could have appeared they were runaways, but from two entirely different areas looks wonky, and no way those teens were their of their own volition. Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and these three individuals arrested are just three among thousands who are engaged in and profitting from human trafficking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip