Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall if this has already been posted here but it was reposted on the Bringing Home Brittanee Drexel Facebook page. A news reporter, Graeme Moore had interviewed Shaun Taylor when he was picked out of a line up in the attempted abduction of Rhonda Massey. When asked if he had been in Myrtle Beach at the time instead of his town of McClellanville, he responds and hesitates, "No....not really..." Not really? It's either yes or no. He's constantly looking to the left as the reporter is asking questions which is typical of someone who is being untruthful or so I've learned in my studies.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=319456114831649&tsid=0.2923007619101554&source=typeahead

From all i know so far this Shaun and his wife believe it or not are the ones that these punks go to in order to get payed for bringing the girls to them so this and its really starting to sound like it is ..but this sex trafficing seems to be going right through these too adults...Other people carry out the abductions but then they bring them to this SHAUN to see if he wants to buy these woman or girls and god only knows what the real ages are of what he will buy.

What mistake did she make? She didn't make any mistakes. Nobody, let alone a child, goes out with their friends and rationally thinks "maybe tonight I'll be abducted, gang-raped, then murdered by some random people so better off I stay home." Going to SC was against her parents' wishes, but I'm not going to say that was a mistake and put blame on this poor child. She did nothing wrong. The vile monsters who did this to her are the ones who did something wrong.
Perhaps you took it wrong or I phrased it wrong. Of course she isn't to blame. They are. But there are things she did during the trip that I do think most would consider mistakes

RIP Brittanee, my heart goes out to her family

I mean, I hesitate to ask since it is such a gruesome thought but...I am not from gator country. Would they consume everything? Is there a chance if they dredge (drag?) the swamp that they could find clothes, belongings or any remains that might be proof of death?

I just thank god that she was already dead when she was disposed of, that perhaps her soul was already somewhere else and not with her body...

Gators like their food fresh/raw - not necessarily alive

Perhaps you took it wrong or I phrased it wrong. Of course she isn't to blame. They are. But there are things she did during the trip that I do think most would consider mistakes

I understand. Not blaming her just admitting she made some bad choices (as we all do). She most certainly didn't deserve to die for it. Her choices just put her in a very bad place, it could happen to any of us.

Honestly, I have a hard time believing the alligator thing. I know the FBI is confident that it happened, and maybe we'll hear more facts about it soon. I just can't see throwing a person in a swamp and leaving, hoping the gators take care of everything. Any witness who was there in her final moments was most likely taking part in her rape and torment. I don't believe this guy was out back with the father at all. He was most likely right in the room when they shot her. I think they all knew that it was going to happen at that time. They may have even brought a tarp and forced her to lay down on it and that's why she took off. She knew. I might be wrong, but if I was worried about any evidence I may have left behind myself, I might not want you to find the body either. 5 days is a long time. Plenty of time to dig a hole. I have a sense that she's buried along with her phone and purse. JMO

Alligators will eat almost anything. It doesn't have to be fresh. They'll be content eating rancid/rotten meat as well.

Some additional info
Using its incredibly powerful jaws (which are able to exert up to 2,000 PSI), an alligator will break bones or crush shells (in the case of turtles) to create a chunk of flesh that can fit down its throat. Then it will raise its head, open the palatal valve and swallow the piece whole. An alligator can digest anything it swallows -- muscle, bone, cartilage, etc. are all digested completely.

Alligators, being cold-blooded, do not have to eat very often. Once a week is a typical feeding schedule for alligators living in the wild. Excess calories are stored in fat deposits at the base of the alligator's tail. Incredibly, by burning fat reserves, it is possible for an alligator to last more than two years between feedings.

Honestly, I don't like some aspects of this eye witness claim:

- He seems to indicate that the victim was held captive by a group of criminals for days. During this time, they make little effort to conceal what they are doing. As such, any number of rean and wanan'be drug dealers, drug buyers, drug couriers and bored but criminally included that would go by the drop house.

- His recounting of the murder seems fragmented. The victim tries to escape, they murder her. The witness does not immediately leave as one would think hisa ction would be. Instead, he continues to loiter at the house and sees the murders again making little attempt to conceal the crime, remove the victim's body. Following the murder, none of those involved brag to any friends, girl friends, hookers or junior gangsters in training. Likewise, nobody in the neighborhood reports suspicions of the crime out of any number of motivations (morality, desire for a reward, personal dislike of those involved etc)

Even if a casual drug culture witness was not morally motivated to report the crime (and some such people do have a personal code of ethics)to the police, he would have plenty of other motivations. These would include the reward, the need for a favor from the police or proscecutors, a falling out with his former assosciates, or "just because". Yet, the witness and other possible witnesses don't report the murderers for eight years.

Undoubtably, something terrible happened to the poor girl. It is very possible that the witness does know who murdered the victim in general terms, but for other motivations, wants to include as many people in the claim as possible. Thus, he might be adding to the truth, perhaps to implicate as many rivals as possible. I wonder if the FBI has vetted this account, or is the witnesses reliability the conclusion of one agent?

Today I was on the facebook page of the mother that spoke out about her son being singled out. I opened it and looked a bit. I walked away, when I came back and clicked on something on her page, it was gone. She hid or deleted her facebook page while I was on it. She was married to this man, she is covering for her son and she is a Reverend! I know it was the same person because I saw pictures of her.

Since this was said in court I think the FBI has not only vetted this witness but finds him credible. He may have even taken a poly willingly. What he says was done to Brittanee sounds very probable to me.

It is rather common for alligators to be in some of the ponds in SC and we have them here in Georgia as well. My own brother had to call the DNR a couple of years ago to remove an 9 foot alligator from his spring fed pond on his property. His pond sits close to a creek and his property butts up with that creek. Its the second one he has found. Thank goodness he keeps his pond spotless all around the water's edge and that let him see where the gator had been sliding into the pond from the bank.

No telling how many victims have vanished this way. It could be one of the reasons a lot of missing cases remains unsolved.

When I think of what possibly happened to Brittanee it reminds me of what I think Holly Bobo endured also. Imo, they both went through pure torturous hell for days on end by sub-humans who relished in the brutality they could do against a small frightened defenseless young girl.

My heart breaks for her family.

With all due respect to your open mindedness and rational thought, these people ARE ****s in the worst of ways: dog fighting, sex trafficking, assault, drug dealing, murderous gangsters. I take your points from a devils advocate perspective and likely, you think rationally. The people engaged in the torture and murder of Brittanee are the scum of the earth, in my opinion. I am jumping off your post and not intending to single you out but I wanted to touch on each of your points. My responses in red.

Honestly, I don't like some aspects of this eye witness claim:

- He seems to indicate that the victim was held captive by a group of criminals for days. During this time, they make little effort to conceal what they are doing. As such, any number of rean and wanan'be drug dealers, drug buyers, drug couriers and bored but criminally included that would go by the drop house. Articles have mentioned that this is a 'stash house' therefore, in my opinion, the exact activity you describe is exactly what one would expect there...those going there would have trouble narcing on a crime whilst committing a crime, IMO

- His recounting of the murder seems fragmented. I would guess 'we' are only hearing part of the story The victim tries to escape, they murder her. Sounds realistic to me, murder the witness (Britt) The witness does not immediately leave as one would think hisa ction would be. See previous red...I don't think a witness walks away easily from such a situation Instead, he continues to loiter at the house and sees the murders again making little attempt to conceal the crime, this has gone unsolved for 7 years, pretty well concealed to meremove the victim's body. Following the murder, none of those involved brag to any friends i personally saw this exact scenario discussed in social media prior to this announcement, girl friends, hookers or junior gangsters in training. Likewise, nobody in the neighborhood reports suspicions of the crime out of any number of motivations (morality, desire for a reward, personal dislike of those involved etc) or for fear of being murdered (and worse) and fed to alligators

Even if a casual drug culture witness was not morally motivated to report the crime (and some such people do have a personal code of ethics)to the police, he would have plenty of other motivations. These would include the reward, the need for a favor from the police or proscecutors, a falling out with his former assosciates, or "just because". Yet, the witness and other possible witnesses don't report the murderers for eight years.

Undoubtably, something terrible happened to the poor girl. It is very possible that the witness does know who murdered the victim in general terms, but for other motivations, wants to include as many people in the claim as possible. Thus, he might be adding to the truth, perhaps to implicate as many rivals as possible. I wonder if the FBI has vetted this account, or is the witnesses reliability the conclusion of one agent?I am guessing the FBI has been thorough, IMO

Just a thought. When we were in MB last week, we witnessed some yahoos making a 'delivery'. Mind you, we were staying in one of the nicer hotels and were in shock these folks walked right in past the front desk and rode up the elevator. Came back down the staircase less than two minutes later and rode off. Was thinking it's possible the suspects were who Brit's friends were buying their drugs from. Possibly has no ties to a club - maybe they had actually been to her room and she grew comfortable with them that way. Comfortable enough to accept a ride.

I forgot to add - I would be curious if the front desk, housekeeping or maintenance staff of the Bar Harbor was ever interviewed re: the comings and goings they may have witnessed from that room. We had the misfortune of staying there once and it's not the nicest of establishments. Very bare bones, we only stayed there because it was per friendly and we didn't want to board our dog. I can tell you if we didn't have her with us we would have immediately found a new place. Lots of sketchy characters in and around it.

Today I was on the facebook page of the mother that spoke out about her son being singled out. I opened it and looked a bit. I walked away, when I came back and clicked on something on her page, it was gone. She hid or deleted her facebook page while I was on it. She was married to this man, she is covering for her son and she is a Reverend! I know it was the same person because I saw pictures of her.

Ditto, she just disappeared! And yes, she recently was ordained or whatever the term is. I suspect...it's just another money-making opportunity IMO.

With all due respect to your open mindedness and rational thought, these people ARE ****s in the worst of ways: dog fighting, sex trafficking, assault, drug dealing, murderous gangsters. I take your points from a devils advocate perspective and likely, you think rationally. The people engaged in the torture and murder of Brittanee are the scum of the earth, in my opinion.

I can fully accept your criticism and can readily admit the criminal nature of the people at drug houses. Such people, however, tend to turn on each other for a variety of reasons a lot faster than eight years. Sure, fear, loyalty etc may inhibit calls to the police. Fear and loyalty, however, only go so far. Usually that distance is until the witness is facing a jail sentence and needs a favor, or has a falling out with his former associates. Likewise, phone calls can be very anonymous, and so can the pay out of rewards.

Likewise, though potential witnesses would have to admit to visiting a drug house, they would not have to admit to any crimes there (I was just uhmm... visiting a friend when I saw "X". Now, about that reward.... ."
Honestly, I have a hard time believing the alligator thing. I know the FBI is confident that it happened, and maybe we'll hear more facts about it soon. I just can't see throwing a person in a swamp and leaving, hoping the gators take care of everything.

Me too. Then factor in that alligators often don't consume kills or found remains immediately. Instead, the food is stored for later consumption. I wonder how big that pond is and how likely a fisherman or somebody driving by would have noticed an alligator with a body several days later.

Over all, I still think the witness seems fragmented and dramatic. He may well be telling the partial truth, but seems to be adding a lot to his story. The additions could be due to any number of motivations.

Just a thought. When we were in MB last week, we witnessed some yahoos making a 'delivery'. Mind you, we were staying in one of the nicer hotels and were in shock these folks walked right in past the front desk and rode up the elevator. Came back down the staircase less than two minutes later and rode off. Was thinking it's possible the suspects were who Brit's friends were buying their drugs from. Possibly has no ties to a club - maybe they had actually been to her room and she grew comfortable with them that way. Comfortable enough to accept a ride.

Hi,

Just a thought, does hotel have security cameras? Sorry if this has been asked.

Thanks ~

jmo :moo:

I honestly can't tell you if Bar Harbor has security cameras. We stayed there three years ago. The only cam I'm aware of is the beach cam which is accessible online.

First of all, Thank you FBI for coming in and finally putting out the information that we've all so desperately been needing to hear. It is heartbreaking but it was time to know the truth. Brittanee died 7 years ago. She was a beautiful, young, vibrant and caring person who made a stupid mistake and it cost her her life.
There are savages in this world who prey on the innocent and vulnerable. They lack compassion and understanding for other human beings. They can't be taught because their brain capacity just isn't there. They basically are more animal than human. They simply can not be reasoned with and therefore are a threat to all civilized society. I look forward to the coming days as this scum begins to turn on one another. They've all been named now. It's over for them. Die you dirty mother ****ers. Die! I'm looking forward to it!!! :)

Thank you for this post that says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member