Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
x2Bl86v.jpg

http://www.live5news.com/category/219058/live-stream

The special will be airing very soon! They were just talking about it! Watch it live on this link.

It has ended.

The sheriff stated that PB and his friends are not suspects at this point in time. The reporter called him up, PB wasn't interested in speaking with him.

They have evidence Brittanee was held against her will in three different places, Georgetown, Mcclellanville and North Charleston. They are looking into the human trafficking aspect.

That's pretty much the only new details that were revealed in the brief segment.

That poor girl. I hope they catch those perps. Prayers for her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch it here: http://www.live5news.com/story/3243...ified-in-brittanee-drexel-disappearancemurder

Police interviewed Brozowitz and his friends after Brittanee went missing. Crosby said at this point, none of the friends are suspects.

As part of our investigation we wanted to talk to Brozowitz.

We found his profile on Facebook and a phone number. When we called Brozowitz he said he wasn't interested in speaking about the case.

The FBI says they have evidence Drexel was held against her will in three places, Georgetown, McClellanville and North Charleston.

It was in McClellanville where investigators say her cell phone pinged on a cell tower.

"Forensic evidence from text messages, from cellphones, all kinds of information that we've evaluated," Crosby said. "The information that we have, that we've obtained through the course of this investigation, we do feel like she is deceased."

For those who follow on the Brittanee Drexel missing page on fb, a local posted about hoping it is solved and I looked at their page and they are friends with the T's! Maybe they will start a conversation and something will happen. They also said at this time PB isn't a suspect, but I feel that is going to change. I believe he got drugs or settled a drug debt in exchange for her.

Live 5 News investigates: Suspects identified in Brittanee Drexel disappearance
Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 3:13 pm EDT

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WCSC) - Live 5 News has learned a suspect or suspects have been identified in the disappearance and murder of Brittanee Drexel.

Brad Conway, an attorney for the Drexel family said he's been told a suspect or suspects have been named in the case, but he declined to release any details.

Drexel vanished from Myrtle Beach in April, 2009 during Spring break.

Just a few weeks ago the FBI announced they believe Drexel is dead.

Authorities say the 17-year old supposedly was heading back to the motel where she was staying, but never made it there.

Myrtle Beach Police are looking into the possibility Drexel was the victim of human trafficking.

[...]

For those who follow on the Brittanee Drexel missing page on fb, a local posted about hoping it is solved and I looked at their page and they are friends with the T's! Maybe they will start a conversation and something will happen. They also said at this time PB isn't a suspect, but I feel that is going to change. I believe he got drugs or settled a drug debt in exchange for her.
Is that a closed group? I wasn't able to see anything on that page.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks to those of you who recapped the broadcast. I tried to make it... I really did. But I fell asleep on the couch at 10:30!

I don't think any groundbreaking news is going to come from the mouths of a reporter at 11 o'clock at night. Just being honest you guys. I think the best bet we have for groundbreaking news is via an official press conference from the investigating authorities. BUT -- we may be able to glean a sense of what's coming if we keep our eyes on the arrest records! I've been doing that but there are several counties and so many names to check. It is such a shame that so many people can have knowledge about this case and the guilt is not eating them alive. I don't know how they can live with themselves.

That said, I didn't hear what I wanted to hear from this broadcast. I was truly hoping to hear that they had arrested all of the people responsible for taking Brittanee, abusing her, AND all of the people who withheld the information for SEVEN YEARS!! I was hoping to hear they hanged all of them by their earlobes and were currently allowing the general population to have their way with them. But no such luck.

The reporter is calling these people suspects instead of persons of interest. Has LE officially changed their wording or is this reporter just calling it like he sees it? We more or less knew Brittanee was held in multiple locations based on what they reported in the press conference on June 8.

I'm happy Brittanee's face is out there.

At least her name is still in the news, even if it is at 11:00 at night, which if the suspects were to watch the news, probably when they would be watching. Hope they can get that one piece they need and get these guys in prison where they belong.

I would be willing to help you with checking the arrest records. I'm at work but do have free time here and there during the day.

If this "T" family/gang is this evil I can understand why someone might not want to come forward with a tip. Not only do you have to worry about your own safety but what about family members...children, aunts, uncles... I'm not saying that anyone with info shouldn't come forward only that I understand their fear. I'm praying that their compassion for Brittanee's family and and their conscious will push them forward to do the right thing. Although since it's been 7 years I doubt they will.

I'm still keeping that little bit of hope that the authorities are wrong and that Brittanee is somewhere alive.

Wease show on Radio 95.1 just said breaking news on Brittanee Drexel case. They just went to commercial break. (FYI, Wease show is the one that did the interview with CD right after the press conf that was posted here on last thread).

ETA: Nothing new to us....basically they just gave the info from last nights news report.....that she was held in 3 different locations and that DD attorney said that he and family were notified that police have named suspects, though not releasing names yet.

ETA2: None of the Roc news reported any of this...of course they probably will now. If it wasn't for you guys here, I never would've known about the news piece last night. Sad to me that Roc news not following up. I would think the local affiliate of the SC station would've had a heads-up or something.

"A suspect or suspects have been identified in the disappearance and murder of Brittanee Drexel."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/32437...earancemurder?clienttype=generic&sf30911935=1

"The FBI says they have evidence Drexel was held against her will in three places, Georgetown, McClellanville and North Charleston."

"Forensic evidence from text messages, from cellphones, all kinds of information that we've evaluated," Crosby said. "The information that we have, that we've obtained through the course of this investigation, we do feel like she is deceased."

Crosby said investigators need one key piece of information to make an arrest. It's something police don't want to talk about yet.

"If I release that one piece of information that could be that only we and the suspect know, that's a vital piece of information that could be utilized in court for a conviction and to release that at this point could be detrimental to this entire investigation," Crosby said.

Could that one piece of evidence be video? Video of her in the company of the suspect?

I'm so excited, I believe justice will happen for Brittanee and her family. Hopefully, they are able to nab everyone involved and this poor area is cleaned up.

I just saw that. I thought I saw it here earlier.
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads