Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything on PO, JO'S brother, he was arrested for rape charges awhile back.Haven't heard or seen anything on it lately . It was in Monroe County Rochester NY.

Has anyone heard anything on PO, JO'S brother, he was arrested for rape charges awhile back.Haven't heard or seen anything on it lately . It was in Monroe County Rochester NY.

I haven't heard anything about that. Heard a long time ago that PO is bad news. Consider that RUMOR since I don't know him personally.

ok so I found one of the suspects that went on trial for Shannon's murder he passed away in 2008 and interesting that his Dad is a Rev. too here's the obit http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=114855787

now I remember they interviewed someone when they were on foxfire ct digging named Weston , I know its also a relevant street name down there as the one little stash house is there .....can anyone find this? I've have been looking ?

It appears Autumndreams's albums are public so here is a link if it still works. If not, they can be accessed at Autumndreams's profile page http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?u=43899

The pic of JO wearing the same outfit as Brittanee wore is downright creepy. For the first time ever I questioned the cctv pic of Britt entering Bar harbor. It could have been JO with blonde highlights!

I would like to know where these 'friends' were the night before Britt was taken when she was out alone and the young man walked her to HER room. (I previously thought the young man took her to HIS room but Disappeared says otherwise)

WOW - creepy, to say the least! Wth!!!
so may 2009....
did JO and BD just happen to have the same exact unique shirt at the same time ?
OR
was that actually JO in the video ?
OR
did JO take the shirt from BD at some point after the CCTV?

Attachments

• IMG_2909.JPG
    IMG_2909.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 95
It appears Autumndreams's albums are public so here is a link if it still works. If not, they can be accessed at Autumndreams's profile page http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?u=43899

The pic of JO wearing the same outfit as Brittanee wore is downright creepy. For the first time ever I questioned the cctv pic of Britt entering Bar harbor. It could have been JO with blonde highlights!

I would like to know where these 'friends' were the night before Britt was taken when she was out alone and the young man walked her to HER room. (I previously thought the young man took her to HIS room but Disappeared says otherwise)

BBM
Walzingmatilda, I have always wondered this too. Where were they and what involvement they had has always bothered me since day one, and now it is a great big blinking neon sign...

so may 2009....
did JO and BD just happen to have the same exact unique shirt at the same time ? I have no clue. I always assumed the shirt was also JO's like the shorts that she called asking to be returned.
OR
[B]was that actually JO in the video ?[/B] I think it is Brittanee. I just never noticed how close in size they appear to be and there is a small resemblence between them except JO has black hair.
OR
If we could answer this question it would probably blow the case wide open.

Glad you are here TeenaNJ!

BBM
Walzingmatilda, I have always wondered this too. Where were they and what involvement they had has always bothered me since day one, and now it is a great big blinking neon sign...

^^^^THIS

Don't get me wrong. I think the T gang is responsible for taking Brittanee. But I still can't help but wonder if the ROC kids were somehow involved, directly or indirectly.

so may 2009....
did JO and BD just happen to have the same exact unique shirt at the same time ?
OR
was that actually JO in the video ?
OR
Wow this is interesting. I suppose it's not out of the question that they both had the same shirt (maybe shopped separately or together at the same place in NY?), but they were never super close friends right?

Or could it be possible there was only 1 shirt and Brittanee wasn't really the owner, just borrowing it?

all their friends are private too. Says a lot to me , I'm sure its been checked though .

Wow this is interesting. I suppose it's not out of the question that they both had the same shirt (maybe shopped separately or together at the same place in NY?), but they were never super close friends right?

Or could it be possible there was only 1 shirt and Brittanee wasn't really the owner, just borrowing it?

if she borrowed the shorts she probably did, Jen just wanted the shorts huh?

^^^^THIS

Don't get me wrong. I think the T gang is responsible for taking Brittanee. But I still can't help but wonder if the ROC kids were somehow involved, directly or indirectly.

You and I are thinking along the very same lines.

Id like to know exactly where JO lived a little south of MB and what Jr high or elementary she attended

Id like to know exactly where JO lived a little south of MB and what Jr high or elementary she attended

Lumberton, NC. It's north of MB not south. I don't know the school names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member