Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! Let's keep him there. Also find out how this jail bird informant is tied into the case, and keep him there as well.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3728...nocence-of-man-named-in-brittanee-drexel-case

Here we go not surprised, this is typical Charleston. This church they held this meeting at is right next to the stash house where FBI raided and found evidence , which is a few blocks from Taylor’s Home in Santee.

The group is called “True Healing Under God”. ****. How clever of them. Standing at that site and defending rapists and murderers under the guise of religious and civil rights activism is a disgrace IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article said that Taylor failed a lie detector test within the last 30 days. And that the FBI was working on some "compelling evidence" in the Drexel case. That is interesting because it sounds like things are moving in the investigation. Now, I just hope that the evidence is something more than the jailhouse snitch.

When you go to the link ,look at the video. The woman is Joan Taylor and her husband is Shaun Taylor next to the street sign. Also concerning not seeing an alligator ,I can take you a block from there to see plenty. I hope some of that evidence starts coming forward. I remember Chad Drexel said they have it but didn’t want to jeopardize the case. IMO I think it’s time!

When you go to the link ,look at the video. The woman is Joan Taylor and her husband is Shaun Taylor next to the street sign. Also concerning not seeing an alligator ,I can take you a block from there to see plenty. I hope some of that evidence starts coming forward. I remember Chad Drexel said they have it but didn’t want to jeopardize the case. IMO I think it’s time!

BBM

We've had alligators in the neighborhood ponds and lake. This is South Carolina. They're not hard to find.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3728...nocence-of-man-named-in-brittanee-drexel-case

Here we go not surprised, this is typical Charleston. This church they held this meeting at is right next to the stash house where FBI raided and found evidence , which is a few blocks from Taylor’s Home in Santee.
McClellanville is about an hour from Charleston and nothing like any other town within miles. You walk into another world when you go to McClellanville.
Alligators are all over the low country. Have about 10 in the lake behind my house. They typically keep to themselves..,.kinda like the citizens of McClellanville.
Give me 2 or 3 jailhouse informants and we probably have a case. It was an effective prosecution strategy in the Bobo case.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I immediatly thought Sex Trafficing. She is a beautiful girl. I had heard the alligator pit scenario before, but generally these guys will do whatever they have to in order to give these girls over to the powers that be. Big money. I do believe she was snatch and grabbed. She was alone. There are portions of the PEOPLE story that ring true to me. But I do also think its easy enought to pin something on someone if its an easy way out for a convict.

Questions:
Was the Taylor home ever examined for DNA? Is that why they are so highly suspect?
Any clothes ever found? They would not have thrown her in a pit where remnants of her clothes would be found. They would have been taken, burned or buried nearby.
I feel like there are more unanaswered questions needing to be asked.

The group is called “True Healing Under God”. ****. How clever of them. Standing at that site and defending rapists and murderers under the guise of religious and civil rights activism is a disgrace IMO.

Yes, I caught that, too

After reading this article I had to walk away before I could post. The very fact that this "so-called" civil rights group would try to play the race card in this case is about the most disgusting thing I can think of. So, this has one arm and was in school that day means absolutely nothing. Totally irrelevant. No one has said that this abducted BD, nor has there been mentioned as to the time of day that BD was raped and murdered. However, it has been reported that this piece of scum was seen raping her. Just the fact that this group has come forward to proclaim his innocence, all the while claiming racism burns me up.
This never saw a gator? REALLY! I, myself have seen several gators in the area while travelling through McClellanville for many years. These people, the Taylors, are all in this up to their lying eyeballs.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I immediatly thought Sex Trafficing. She is a beautiful girl. I had heard the alligator pit scenario before, but generally these guys will do whatever they have to in order to give these girls over to the powers that be. Big money. I do believe she was snatch and grabbed. She was alone. There are portions of the PEOPLE story that ring true to me. But I do also think its easy enought to pin something on someone if its an easy way out for a convict.

Questions:
Was the Taylor home ever examined for DNA? Is that why they are so highly suspect?
Any clothes ever found? They would not have thrown her in a pit where remnants of her clothes would be found. They would have been taken, burned or buried nearby.
I feel like there are more unanaswered questions needing to be asked.
Since she was being gang raped, she most likely didn't have any clothes on.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Not sure what he rules are but if people are interested there is a new page on FB called “Investigating Sex Trafficking in South Carolina”. Some of the stuff they’ve put on there in a very short period of time is extremely interesting. Just an FYI.

When you have help with a lot of experience who needs two arms....just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members