Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good find Tigerfinz! Yep, they're all (at some point) from that neighborhood...let's hope they get some heavy time. I see Malik hasn't posted on his FB since Oct. 28th & usually posts 2 or 3 times a week. We don't need another generating of these ****s.

Wow, good find Tigerfinz! Yep, they're all (at some point) from that neighborhood...let's hope they get some heavy time. I see Malik hasn't posted on his FB since Oct. 28th & usually posts 2 or 3 times a week. We don't need another generating of these ****s.
Malik nor Bud G. have been posting much. I see where they are still racing at night, but been very quiet.

The judge ruled and did not throw out the federal charges for the McDonald robbery.

"Taylor will face at least 10 years in prison when he is sentenced in the coming weeks."

Link dated Nov. 13/17: http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cle_8083482e-c8b0-11e7-9016-634c8eedd8c7.html

JMO
I havent followed this case lately and just reading the last few pages.

Even though I am happy they finally were able to put someone behind bars I am concerned with their tactics just like the judge expressed concerns. I guess I just wish LE would have been able to prosecute someone for BD case. It leaves an open wound and leaves her case unsettled.

Does anyone know what the federal charges are? I am confused how a MCD robbery would involve federal charges. Maybe the gun charges.

Its so terrible what happened to her. I cannot believe evil people snatched her right off the street and then ended up killing her. Its a real nightmare. I suppose LE is doing all they can do and when looking at this federal case from that angle I suppose we have to be thankful they at least are doing what they can.

JMO

Even though I am happy they finally were able to put someone behind bars I am concerned with their tactics just like the judge expressed concerns. I guess I just wish LE would have been able to prosecute someone for BD case. It leaves an open wound and leaves her case unsettled.

Does anyone know what the federal charges are? I am confused how a MCD robbery would involve federal charges. Maybe the gun charges.

Its so terrible what happened to her. I cannot believe evil people snatched her right off the street and then ended up killing her. Its a real nightmare. I suppose LE is doing all they can do and when looking at this federal case from that angle I suppose we have to be thankful they at least are doing what they can.

The restaurant manager was shot twice during the robbery (first in the shoulder and then again in the abdomen). In my opinion, everyone involved should have been charged with attempted murder. His two co-conspirators were convicted of armed robbery and served jail time, but he was only sentenced to 18 months of probation (despite the fact that he orchestrated the crime).

I emailed Harve Jacobs at news 5 to find out what going on with sentencing and he responded "I just checked with his lawyer. No sentencing date yet because the attorney is filing objections to the pre sentencing report. " So I googled this pre sentencing and found this link explaining
.https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_32

JMO

JMO

I agree with you on no one at this time is prosecuted for the BD case. This Santee community is very tight, just like back in the 40's 50's,60' many people from Santee and Georgetown are related. Police presence in Santee is almost none. Only county police come when called. if you could remeber the movie "Walking Tall", you would get a picture of the people and community. My hope is that DT will fold like a cheap recliner when he is pressured with the jail time. I live not far from this area just south of Mccellanville. Alot goes on in Santee and a haven for crime , drugs, a poverty area . Alot of tight lipped people ,who fear for their life if they go against the bad people that live there. I wouldn't want to break down in my car at night in Santee. No problem driving through during the day,but you won't go through that town without being noticed. My hope is this will lead to a chance to make a breakthrough for the BD case, and her family will get closure.

Harve says delayed ,looks like the sentencing will now be January 30[SUP]th[/SUP] 10 a.m.

I can't believe this guy participates in a robbery where someone is shot, and then he's just wondering the streets on probation?

I can't believe this guy participates in a robbery where someone is shot, and then he's just wondering the streets on probation?

He is in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members