Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May we never give up hope to find out what happened to Brittanee. Natalee Holloway's family has never given up on finding their daughter. Her dad thinks he has received the most credible lead yet to what happened to his daughter. Unfortunately, like Britanee, it sounds like Natalee's actual remains may never be found.

Grapic details.........

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/natalee-holloway-body-found-138849

May we never give up hope to find out what happened to Brittanee. Natalee Holloway's family has never given up on finding their daughter. Her dad thinks he has received the most credible lead yet to what happened to his daughter. Unfortunately, like Britanee, it sounds like Natalee's actual remains may never be found.

Grapic details.........

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/natalee-holloway-body-found-138849
Wow I had not seen this, thanks. Been following since the beginning.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That would be wonderful if true Family could get some closure. But what could be left to test, hair?

I would think hair, bones, teeth? I dunno. Aruba is such a small island I have to wonder who else could be missing and buried in a park besides Natalee or the lady who disappeared while visiting Aruba with her boyfriend.

Let us hope that one day a tipster comes forward with information on location of Brittanee's remains. Somebody, somewhere has got to have information. That bunch down in McClellenville all seem to have long and waggly tongues, it's got to be only a matter of time.

I think fear keeps some of those waggly tongues from talking. It seems as if the whole town is corrupt or afraid.

There was a girl on one of the local paper when it was first brought up , i wonder if fbi got in touch with her by ip address?she sure seemed like she wanted to give them up badly!

There was a girl on one of the local paper when it was first brought up , i wonder if fbi got in touch with her by ip address?she sure seemed like she wanted to give them up badly!

Brittanee or Natalie?

I would think hair, bones, teeth? I dunno. Aruba is such a small island I have to wonder who else could be missing and buried in a park besides Natalee or the lady who disappeared while visiting Aruba with her boyfriend.

Let us hope that one day a tipster comes forward with information on location of Brittanee's remains. Somebody, somewhere has got to have information. That bunch down in McClellenville all seem to have long and waggly tongues, it's got to be only a matter of time.

I don't know Waltzingmatilda, I'm beginning to think not only are the locals too afraid to come forward but I'm thinking that the locals also know that the local law enforcement protect this family and the low-lifes who are a part of the crime. This "T" family seem to have a hand in a lot of missing women but just slide right through without repercussions. JMO.

Yep lonetraveler, the FBI needs to clean house of the LEA agencies in the area. And the DA's etc. The fish stinks from the head down. This is JMO but seriously, how could this BS go on for so long in this area and be overlooked by LE if there isn't corruption? If FBI begins there, they would have a greater chance of somebody talking. MOO

Emailed harve Jacobs live 5 news in Charleston on sentencing for DT on robbery charges . Still no word. It's really been quiet on this thread.

Emailed harve Jacobs live 5 news in Charleston on sentencing for DT on robbery charges . Still no word. It's really been quiet on this thread.

My hunch is someone's going to talk, one of these days. If it's DT I'm sure it'll be because he wants a plea deal, or whatever. He's going away fro quite a while, anyway.

I don't know if you guys have seen this but the info on "other names is on it , and I've found a few FB pages and WOW the associations that DST has are ...well ick and its like pass the ball of crime, drugs and basic sleezyness around and these so called Church peeps just plan blasphemous if you ask me there's nothing worse than acting "Godly" when you really are a........fill in the blank with whatever is on your melon (as I cant, id be banned)
https://localtvkdvr.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/courtrecords.pdf

I don't know if you guys have seen this but the info on "other names is on it , and I've found a few FB pages and WOW the associations that DST has are ...well ick and its like pass the ball of crime, drugs and basic sleezyness around and these so called Church peeps just plan blasphemous if you ask me there's nothing worse than acting "Godly" when you really are a........fill in the blank with whatever is on your melon (as I cant, id be banned)
https://localtvkdvr.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/courtrecords.pdf

I have read it several times Thanks. People so fake ! if you go to DT facebook you will see a snake picture( then you know it the right FB page) and the last post is 2016. just click on freinds and you will see what the are made of. look at BUD G. , MT. and many more. They get away with anything especially BG. look at some of the videos. The only way anything is going to happen is if DT rolls over , some remains are found, somebody snitches ,or the FBI needs to step it up and use some of that evidence to make somebody nervous enought to talk. Something needs to break. The Drexel family needs a break , knowing what they know must be frustrating having to keep it in.

Hello Brittanee, It is Sept 15, 2017 and we are one day closer to finding you. In the meantime, I am bumping your thread back to page 1 while we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16