Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Harve Jacobs the reporter at Live 5 News about the time period of sentencing and he replied below :

"It will be several months after a pre sentencing report is done by federal probation agents. Thank you for writing. "

Harve

http://www.live5news.com/story/3586...e-enters-plea-in-unrelated-2011-armed-robbery

on the internet i found this about pre-sentencing report:

A presentence investigation report (PSIR) is a legal term referring to the investigation into the history of person convicted of a crime before sentencing to determine if there are extenuating circumstances which should ameliorate the sentence or a history of criminal behavior to increase the harshness of the sentence. The PSIR has been said to fulfill a number of purposes, including serving as a charging document and exhibit proving criminal conduct, and is said to be akin to a magistrate judge's report and recommendation.[SUP][1]
[/SUP]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentence_investigation_report
:jail:

who knows the name of his towing co, I'm in a database and I need the name quick cant find it anywhere

There was another arrest today in the live FB shooting that happened on Father's Day weekend.

Police make another arrest in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article161337193.html

Raekwon Graham is charged with six counts of attempted murder, according to Myrtle Beach Jail records.

Graham climbed on the car and begin to interact with the crowd, distracting a male victim as Little walked behind the group, the document states.

As the crowd the passes the vehicle, the affidavit alleges Little sneaks up behind the male victim and hits him in the head. The victim tries to run, and Little pulls out a gun and moves toward the crowd, opening fire and striking six victims, the affidavit says.

The document says: “Based on the above, and the fact that the defendant and co-defendants do act in concert to attempt to kill others with intent and malice aforethought, there is probable cause to believe the defendant did commit the offense of attempted murder.”

This is just another good example of "the hand of one is the hand of all" statute. Distracting the group while the fight breaks out makes him just as culpable for the attempted murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you ! Tiger please tell me one thing that no one has answered isn't it Strange he had a Washington state # 253-241-**** why would this man have a washington prefix?

I have no idea!

Where did you get that from?

I wanted to say I have been by this address and have never seen a wrecker there.
either he is always on the road or he keeps it somewhere else or he works for somone else and moolights as Shuans towing on the side.
shauns towing
1819 Old Collins Creek Rd
Georgetown, SC 29440[FONT=&quot]Phone number[/FONT][FONT=&quot](843) 520-2999[/FONT]

I see BG of the DT gang took all his freinds off FB.This was right after DT's hearing. I can assume he is reading our post.

I have no idea!

Where did you get that from?

I wanted to say I have been by this address and have never seen a wrecker there.
either he is always on the road or he keeps it somewhere else or he works for somone else and moolights as Shuans towing on the side.
shauns towing
1819 Old Collins Creek Rd
Georgetown, SC 29440[FONT=&quot]Phone number[/FONT][FONT=&quot](843) 520-2999[/FONT]
I'm sitting here thinking that it would be an easy way to transport drugs, ie., haul it in the vehicle you're towing.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm sitting here thinking that it would be an easy way to transport drugs, ie., haul it in the vehicle you're towing.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That has gone through my head a 1000 times,you could transport guns, drugs, even a body. I know everybody has see on a tv show how they can crush a car and never see whats in it. Disposing a car in a river is also conveinent. At Shem Creek boat landing in MT. Pleasant SC, they found a VW Beetle that was at the bottom of the ramp in a hole. It was there for months before a very low tide exposed it . They sent divers down to check it. As I recall it was a stolen vehicle. Yec I had put my boat in several times, and never knew it was there. I hope that some strange anomaly happens and blows this case wide open for the Drexel family so they can get closure and Justice.

its a number listed on Nwumber.com, It has his Moms # which is correct (a cell) and ST cell is listed with a Washington state prefix out of Tacoma, a ATT #, I have the # you put it in the reverse lookup if anyone wants it My question is why Washington? it a huge hub for trafficking my hubby worked for months in the Aleutian Islands, which is a short flight from Seattle and its Russian territory he said everyone was a Russian fisherman He was from a corporate office w/ Tyson an had to go take inventory he said they were offered Girls lobster steak and beer as soon as their feet were on the ground, he also thought he would be the only African American there, but no he was not ! he was surprised Lol SO WHY WOULD HE HAVE A WASHINGTON PREFX? Every other # on there seems to be correct ...so we have alot of blond girls missing, no bodies except brunette Shannon ....following me ?????

I have always wondered where Randall T. , brother of Shaun T. was when the Randa Massey , failed abduction took place . I know Shaun T . had an alibi.
” The solicitor’s office said although at the time there was sufficient reason to serve Taylor with arrest warrants, a further investigation by the Myrtle Beach police department after Taylor’s arrest showed he was elsewhere during the time of the attempted kidnapping.”
This has always puzzled me because , she wasn’t from MB, just visiting. This was dismissed very quickly IMO. . I have seen pictures of both brothers and they favor each other a lot. Within seconds of an abduction, it’s funny how she gave such a good description yet he was 30 to 40 miles away.

http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_f8b4caa8-2a03-5a98-9094-91584dd37f64.html

I'm pretty convinced it was him( RT) and maybe JT and ST maybe she never saw his arm because he was driving ....I don't like that it was dismissed so easily either. the FBI states that they are keeping their options open to possible trafficking but they believe Brittanee is dead they seem to have money to easily bond out .....HOW???? RM is blonde too .....I'm just seeing a scary bigger picture, its a lot to just ignore ....

I have always wondered where Randall T. , brother of Shaun T. was when the Randa Massey , failed abduction took place . I know Shaun T . had an alibi.
” The solicitor’s office said although at the time there was sufficient reason to serve Taylor with arrest warrants, a further investigation by the Myrtle Beach police department after Taylor’s arrest showed he was elsewhere during the time of the attempted kidnapping.”
This has always puzzled me because , she wasn’t from MB, just visiting. This was dismissed very quickly IMO. . I have seen pictures of both brothers and they favor each other a lot. Within seconds of an abduction, it’s funny how she gave such a good description yet he was 30 to 40 miles away.

http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_f8b4caa8-2a03-5a98-9094-91584dd37f64.html

by the way Tiger RT is on fb White suit standing by 2 cars thinking he is some kind of pimp just look

Me and another investigator have been through McClellanville, SC visiting some of the locations related to this case. It is a tough rural area with absolutely no attractions or activities for residents to occupy themselves. Strangers stick out like a sore thumb here also.

With all the marsh lands and woods nearby there are endless locations a body could be hidden and evidence easily destroyed. LE really has a tough case here.

I will dig up my photos and videos of the area and post them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.03.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.03.03 AM.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 327
Me and another investigator have been through McClellanville, SC visiting some of the locations related to this case. It is a tough rural area with absolutely no attractions or activities for residents to occupy themselves. Strangers stick out like a sore thumb here also.

With all the marsh lands and woods nearby there are endless locations a body could be hidden and evidence easily destroyed. LE really has a tough case here.

I will dig up my photos and videos of the area and post them.

attachment.php
Welcome Mosho, I am up that way 2, 3 times a month,and live south of there. I like to fish and hunt that area. you are correct in every aspect you stated. i have seen the alleged stash houses and checked all the Tms in Chas county Tms. Alot of them are related and gernerations have survived there. God only knows what they teach their children. I never take the same vehicle. You can ride through South Santee road and not being conspictious, but as soon as you pull onto Old Collins Creek rd., cell phones go into action. all of a sudden you are being watched. Vehicles start going from one house to another, almost like there is a look out in every window. I road behind the T,s house on Putman St. , and the stare down began. They are not afraid to approach your Vehicle. This is perfect place for criminal activity. Old people won't speak , but will wave. I believe they carry out alot of the drugs and gun activities in these small 10 x12 sheds I noticed alot of them in the yards, I have even seen a few with ac units, ant the lawn mower sit in the rain. Friday and Saturday, Sunday they race and hang out at that bar at the intesection of old collins and ss road. they also have alot of family and connections in Georgetown. I have actually seen the T's in Mt. pleasant. T's Mother was a pastor in North Charleston for a while. I agree about the swamp and wooded area, it's vaste. Ther is a lot that I went to just off Putnam st. you turn onto Putman then right onto a dirt driveway that takes you to a old metal shed, wher people have used to hang out. i saw an area that had been dug up buy some equipment. It backs up to Old collin creek.Next door is a septic tank contractor. i didn,t check it out very long, because there is only one way in and out, but struck me as a great place to carry on criminal activity without being seen. Sorry to ramble .I just wish something would break, been follwing this a long time.

isn't one of the girls I listed upthread from mt pleasant? and WELCOME MOSHO!!!!

what was her name?

Sorry late to the party as usual, Holly .....gah she was the 14 year old that went to a bar w her sister then she left by herself.....1986 or 1989 maybe ....ill have to look for it ....geeze no brain cells left

Sorry late to the party as usual, Holly .....gah she was the 14 year old that went to a bar w her sister then she left by herself.....1986 or 1989 maybe ....ill have to look for it ....geeze no brain cells left

I hear ya on the brain cells thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member