Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WAS HEIDI NICOLE PRESTON! and it was 1987 ! all day that took all day !!!! (kidding I'm just super slow)

x
IT WAS HEIDI NICOLE PRESTON! and it was 1987 ! all day that took all day !!!! (kidding I'm just super slow)
[FONT=&amp]
File # 92-335 Case # 9726629 (Open) Victim: Heidi Nicole Preston
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The Horry County Police Department responded to a female being located in the Waccamaw River on August 30[SUP]th[/SUP], 1987. The cause of her death was a physical assault. The victim was last seen at the Southern Comfort Saloon on Highway 544 on August 29[SUP]th[/SUP], 1987. She was identified as Heidi Nicole Preston age fourteen. The victim was living with her sister in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, South Carolina.
[/FONT]
http://police.horrycounty.org/CriminalInvestigations/MajorCrimesUnit/ColdCases/1980s.asp[FONT=&amp]

Daughter of Norm and June Preston. Resident of Raleigh, NC at the time of her death. She was 15 years old.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=124780281

[/FONT]

http://southcarolina.arrests.org/index.php?county=922
Search this site for the T'S of Mcclellanville SC
search for Francis ,Jacob, Timothy Shaun, Timothy D'shaun,Randall,(father and sons)
Timothy D'shaun, (son of Shaun)
Malik,Derrell, Kerry (Cousins)

http://www.horrycounty.org/apps/bookings/georgetownLive.asp
search here for
JOSHUA RASHAUN (Shauns son)

These are the some of the T family from south santee. if you search Charleston County, you will find some of them multiple times.
If you search horry county site you find some of them again. This is all public information.

Isn't Kerry one of the 4 arrested for human trafficking when the "big news" broke?

oh Tiger look they have comments on the mug shots check this out:

#3 Name
She run with knights ville and Summerville trash...I met her in a Sunoco with junkie nikki wallice and some dude wit one arm hahahha
07/25/2017 - 14:14

#3 Name
She run with knights ville and Summerville trash...I met her in a Sunoco with junkie nikki wallice and some dude wit one arm hahahha

didn,t see that #3 name is?

#3 Name

sloane7777 I see wheer the comments are now ,but what mugshot was that posted under?

Coleman was her name the one in for meth and its kinda showing lol I noticed the comments first the last one was from "the fugitive" and he said " so she likes one armed men " LOL! but seriously how man one armed drug dealers running around there?!!!!

Coleman was her name the one in for meth and its kinda showing lol I noticed the comments first the last one was from "the fugitive" and he said " so she likes one armed men " LOL! but seriously how man one armed drug dealers running around there?!!!!
Did you see how many times that one armed ( momma raised a good child and was strick on him) was aressted?

do

Do you remember her first name. I was to by someone they thought DT was working in the summerville area.I checked that Nikki Wallace out on mugshots and definitely she is an addict.

I found it! wow! You know she just popped into your hands because it was randmom that you found that on 7-22-2017. I will be sluething to find if this is our one armed person that they are speaking of. Thanks Also check out her FB.

I found it! wow! You know she just popped into your hands because it was randmom that you found that on 7-22-2017. I will be sluething to find if this is our one armed person that they are speaking of. Thanks Also check out her FB.

I started to search connections on Dad's FB (I know they are trolling too)but that moniker "I'm a really nice guy" I had to stop and go puke!

I'm blocked at work and pulling out you phone for fb is a reason for death by an office stapler here but I got it from chads post on the Bringing home BD FB page and I think there is a link on Chads page too, sorry tiger I will look after work I found RT pretty easily just searched his name hes in white ! now dad ST has a church robe on , on his fb its white with the red sash and yes I'm serious smdh!!!!!

I'm blocked at work and pulling out you phone for fb is a reason for death by an office stapler here but I got it from chads post on the Bringing home BD FB page and I think there is a link on Chads page too, sorry tiger I will look after work I found RT pretty easily just searched his name hes in white ! now dad ST has a church robe on , on his fb its white with the red sash and yes I'm serious smdh!!!!!
Chill Out your good! People appreciate your help , I know who yo are speaking about now . thanks sloanne 77777. collectively we help this case , thanks

I started to search connections on Dad's FB (I know they are trolling too)but that moniker "I'm a really nice guy" I had to stop and go puke!
I agree !I think this is a fake page. I think this character in the robe is a relative of his. The kids picture are DT,s. i have seen ST and he looks nothing like this. This thread has been very quiet lately. I hope something on DT,s sentencing comes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16