Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is because sports back ground or hell iam smokin hot dont ya know lol i really dont know it took 5 minutes for him to accept it ..what is weird is where he is i would have to look again but it looks like he is in alaska or somewhere like that i believe he is working on something to do with the oil rigs buisness ..

I'm playing catch up on this case now so forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but after seeing the facebook profile you guys have been discussing I also noticed some screen grabs on the Bringing Home Brittanee Drexel facebook that are equally disturbing.. Hope it's alright to post that, if not I apologize.

My guess is because sports back ground or hell iam smokin hot dont ya know lol i really dont know it took 5 minutes for him to accept it ..what is weird is where he is i would have to look again but it looks like he is in alaska or somewhere like that i believe he is working on something to do with the oil rigs buisness ..
Who is in Alaska?

I just looked on the Bringing Home Facebook page and people really do say some disgusting things. In my opinion we shouldn't be messaging people accusing them of things they aren't suspected of (officially) and calling them RACIST names. I understand why some were bringing up the racism thing, but then in the same breath to imply (or outright say) that she deserved it and calling her derogatory names is just evil. Saying that we wouldn't care if Brittanee was black also doesn't justify saying these horrible things. Both sides are saying horrible things now. The racism and harassment isn't acceptable. We have to accept that not everyone who knows the main suspects actually knows what happened, even if they are saying disgusting things about Brittanee. Even if BG is a bad person it doesn't mean racism towards him is okay, plus I DON'T think he's old enough to have been involved in BD's murder.

I hope I'm not coming across as not caring about Brittanee or the people who did this being brought to justice because that is NOT AT ALL the case!!

Does anyone know if the girls comment has actually been made known to the FBI or not? She basically put the Taylors foot in it because she pretty much admitted that they are responsible for her murder by the things she said in her comment. She should watch what shes saying or she'll be in trouble with the Taylors herself.

Horrifying and disgusting how little regard some people have for human life. She was somebody's little girl.

For some reason I can't see anything later than June. Maybe because I am using my phone. Thank you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Same for me. The last post I can see on DT's FB page is a picture of a snake posted on June 2.

Same for me. The last post I can see on DT's FB page is a picture of a snake posted on June 2.
Its not on DT the suspects fb page, go on his friends and look for another DT with same last name and different first name, its on his page.

I found the comments and it's truly horrifying to think people really think and speak this way. One thing's for sure, people know what happened and aren't speaking up. We are on the verge of justice for Brittanee.
Yeah she wrote another 2 comments 14hrs ago im truly sickened. She basically saying so what that britt is dead!!!! Makes me want to cry! Disgusting woman!!! Would she be saying so what if it was her daughter that was murdered??? I dont think so :mad: :mad: i had to reply to her im so mad!

Its not on DT the suspects fb page, go on his friends and look for another DT with same last name and different first name, its on his page.

I give up. LOL. Maybe I am on the wrong DT page because none of his friends have the initials of DT. I will just follow here. Thanks for trying to help

I do think someone from Brittanee's page, provoked people a bit. Obviously their comments are VILE. But it appears that what started it, was someone sending him a nasty message about what he's "done" (allegedly), and calling him the N word. I'm NOT defending their comments, but someone did start with sending accusations and racial slurs. When the page posted screen shots, they made sure that first message was small and blurry. So they aren't being completely transparent about the situation. I think racial slurs towards ANYONE is vile.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I just looked on the Bringing Home Facebook page and people really do say some disgusting things. In my opinion we shouldn't be messaging people accusing them of things they aren't suspected of (officially) and calling them RACIST names. I understand why some were bringing up the racism thing, but then in the same breath to imply (or outright say) that she deserved it and calling her derogatory names is just evil. Saying that we wouldn't care if Brittanee was black also doesn't justify saying these horrible things. Both sides are saying horrible things now. The racism and harassment isn't acceptable. We have to accept that not everyone who knows the main suspects actually knows what happened, even if they are saying disgusting things about Brittanee. Even if BG is a bad person it doesn't mean racism towards him is okay, plus I DON'T think he's old enough to have been involved in BD's murder.

I hope I'm not coming across as not caring about Brittanee or the people who did this being brought to justice because that is NOT AT ALL the case!!
I want to bring this forward after my above post. I agree with you. ALL of the derogatory comments are unacceptable. Racial slurs are never okay. No matter who they are directed at. Using racial slurs just makes you look ignorant and uneducated, IMO.

When your on his friends list just search Taylor and the guy comes up. But tbh they aint comments you really wanna see anyway theyre horrible

Thanks I finally found it and your right its horrible. It was weird when I searched Taylor it didnt some up. When I seared "D" and then looked I found it.

I replied and I just looked back and the comment is gone now!! She has deleted it or he has.

Edit. Just been on my real fb (made the comment on my fake one) and its still there. Shes blocked me! I guess my comment hit a nerve with her just like her evil comments hurt brittanees family and friends!!!

I replied and I just looked back and the comment is gone now!! She has deleted it or he has.
Well, hopefully people will let LE handle it going forward. Harassing people on Facebook isn't going to help anything.

It's a little disconcerting that sluethers either didn't notice how it started, or don't care. Yikes. :(

I havent personally harrassed anyone, my comment says that brittanee has alot of people in her life who care about her, because she seems to think its no big deal that britt is dead
I'm talking about the person who originally messaged this guy. I'm not saying people here are harassing him. I'm just saying there's a bigger picture. They didn't just spontaneously start writing that garbage. Yuck. I never want to read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members