Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can the court docs be found?

I was hoping someone else would be able to write back since I can't find the link from my phone. The docs were contained in an article by the Post and Courier released on/about August 25-26. The article that first mentioned the alligator thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may already know but for those of you they don't: Brittanee's new episode of Dr. Phil is scheduled to air on her 25th birthday <3

Please forgive me for using this thread to inquire on another case. Can anyone direct me to the forum or threads for the two cousins that disappeared around a small lake near their home. I followed it for a long time. They were young cousins females. Sorry I can't even recall their first names. TIA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's exactly the case I was thinking of. Thank you very much

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

http://www.drphil.com/shows/missing-at-spring-break-what-really-happened-to-brittanee/
Missing At Spring Break: What Really Happened To Brittanee
October 07, 2016
A Dr. Phil exclusive. A beautiful teen goes missing on spring break. Now, seven years later, shocking new allegations &#8211; was Brittanee kidnapped, killed, and thrown into a gator pit? Her family gives their first interview since hearing the nightmarish details about what a jailhouse informant claims happened to their daughter. Plus &#8212; hear what a surprising guest has to say &#8211; do they know something about Brittanee&#8217;s murder?

Although I'm not particularly a Dr. Phil fan, I think it is great he was able to film Dash##T. Let everyone see his face & what he is accused of. The FBI will be doing behavior analysis and have any outtakes! May he slip up...one can hope!

Happy 25th birthday, Brittanee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members