Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people can't stand him, and I didn't agree with his stance with the BR interview, but I'm so glad he is putting these cases out there. The more eyes that are watching and putting pressure on these perps is a good thing!

Dashaun's interview with Dr. Phil seemed very rehearsed. I cannot get past the fact that he continues to reiterate that he was 16 at the time of Brittanee's disappearance. Additionally, he said that he did not have a driver's license at the time. Per public court records he was pulled over in Myrtle Beach the week before she went missing and charged with a seat belt violation and operating an unsafe motor vehicle. No charges related to a lack of a driver's license (I'm sure LE would've asked to see it).

He also calls Chad a liar when he claims he handed Dashaun one of Brittanee's fliers, however earlier in the show Chad referenced this exact interaction and said Dashaun TOLD his attorney he remembered it.

So annoyed.

I recorded it to watch after work. I can't imagine her poor parents having to listening to his bs. Did anything good come out of it? Publicity good but anything else?

Sleuthing and posting about family social media is against TOS. Such posts and responses to them have been removed.

:wave:

Did I hear Dashaun's lawyer say that Taquan Brown named 8 people? That's news!

Did I hear Dashaun's lawyer say that Taquan Brown named 8 people? That's news!
Unfortunately, talk is cheap at this point. We have a pretty viable suspect...we just need hard evidence now or we'll be in a stalemate forever.

I wonder what that FBI agent thought about Dr Phil's producers "reaching out" to him for a comment. Wonder if he feels it is a help or hindrance to the case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dashaun's interview with Dr. Phil seemed very rehearsed. I cannot get past the fact that he continues to reiterate that he was 16 at the time of Brittanee's disappearance. Additionally, he said that he did not have a driver's license at the time. Per public court records he was pulled over in Myrtle Beach the week before she went missing and charged with a seat belt violation and operating an unsafe motor vehicle. No charges related to a lack of a driver's license (I'm sure LE would've asked to see it).

He also calls Chad a liar when he claims he handed Dashaun one of Brittanee's fliers, however earlier in the show Chad referenced this exact interaction and said Dashaun TOLD his attorney he remembered it.

So annoyed.

Yeah he seemed incredibly rehearsed. I laughed when he said he couldn't have done it because he didn't have a license as if he wouldn't dare break a law. I laughed harder when he said he couldn't have done it because he was in class working on his education as if he was some studious guy who cared deeply about school.

Brittany's mom seemed emotionally in denial. By that I mean I was struck by how detached she was when describing in horrific detail what the FBI thinks happened to Brittany. My guess is that the truth is so horrific she has only processed it on a factual level because processing it on a emotional level is just too painful at this point. Not surprising given at this point she has to live with knowing her baby was kidnapped,held captive for days while repeatedly raped, was murdered trying to escape and now the greatest hope she can have for her daughter is finding a piece the alligators didn't get. I can't fathom having to live with that sort of pain.

I watched it last night. Like everyone said, he seemed 100% rehearsed. Yes, sir. No, sir. Yes. No. I feel for her parents having to even look at him. Makes me sick for her family.

Hurricane Matthew skirted up the whole Florida and Georgia coast, coming within 30-something miles of making landfall. It came close to the very bottom of the South Carolina coast and then it actually made landfall of all places, in McClellanville, SC! I pray that this storm is a blessing in disguise and it uncovers something pertinent to Brittanees case!

I prayed last night that it takes out the stash house and any evidence left lands in the parking lot of the nearest police station. Seriously, I hope it did wipe out the stash house.

Just now watching dr. Phil he is on dr. Phil right now.

I Don't believe Taylor's denials in the Dr Phil video posted. Find the inflection in his voice odd. As others have pointed out this seems to be very coached, I would hazard a guess that Dr Phil had to run the questions by Taylor's attorney first who then ran them past DeShaun Taylor with extensive coaching. Taylor pushing the education line is utterely hokey, this is a guy who robbed a McDonalds (it was his idea) where a man got shot twice. This is a man who handles AK47 rifles quite openly. Certainly no angel. For what its worth I sincerely hope what happened to Brittanee is a fictitious horror story, no one and no ones family should have to deal with that.

One other thought. If the informant really did name 8 other people (per Taylor attorney) then I find it odd we haven't had more movement in the case. One would have thought the police, let alone the FBI, would be able to lean on one of those people and grant immunity, or lesser charges, for testimony. Would all 8 really be so sure none of the others would talk while at the same time being confident no other evidence will surface?

CLICK HERE LISTEN TO THE LATEST TRUE CRIME RADIO PROGRAM AFTER 10:30 PM EASTERN EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT!

The trial continues for Ross Harris accused of purposely leaving his toddler son Cooper in a hot car to die a horrible death.

The prosecution is scoring big points as it lays out its case against Harris but what does the defense table have up its sleeve?

Joining us tonight, (Thursday October 13th) on True Crime Radio is Cathy from Courtchatter.com

Cathy knows this case inside and out. At the very least you will find her observations to be extremely interesting.

Later in the show, we welcome Dawn Drexel, Brittanee Drexel mother. She will tell us about her struggles to find her daughter. Has her daughter's killer been caught? We'll see.

You will be able to hear this edition of True Crime Radio by clicking on my SPREAKER ACCOUNT after 10:30 PM Eastern.

Cathy from Courtchatter.com and more on True Crime Radio TONIGHT!

is there a youtube video of the dr phil episode of the full one, because I missed it

I kinda felt sorry for the suspect. He didn't seem too smart or know how to lie effectively. But I would have no problem strapping him into an electric chair and frying his worthless *advertiser censored* if he is guilty.
:welcome:

to

Websleuths,

:drumroll:John Reynolds !!!:drumroll:

We're glad you're here!!!

:balloons:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online