Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That person has been telling that story on all the BD fb pages for years. I don't think she cares if they see it or not.
I just thought it might be abit risky incase they try to do it to her again if they get upset by her comments

So I have been keeping Facebook tabs on the mclellanville crew. Stumbled upon an individual with a very familiar last name DT are the initials and not poppa Taylor. He posted a message he received and I scrolled through the comments. It was posted Sept 2nd. I really hope the FBI is watching! Wish there was a button to click that would alert a post/comment to the FBI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have been keeping Facebook tabs on the mclellanville crew. Stumbled upon an individual with a very familiar last name DT are the initials and not poppa Taylor. He posted a message he received and I scrolled through the comments. It was posted Sept 2nd. I really hope the FBI is watching! Wish there was a button to click that would alert a post/comment to the FBI.

You can screenshot and save it if its still there

The comment you're referencing just gave me chills. I recently asked a friend who is a detective about 40 miles away from McVille. Though this person said their knowledge was limited to what they had heard from others in their respective police jurisdiction, so it can only be considered heresay (I.E.: please don't jump on me for sharing. If you take out the drug reference and replace it with heavy drinking, that comment basically said exactly what I was told as to how she ended up in MCville (except what I was told was in far more professional terms)
I asked this person why they thought her cell activity suddenly stopped because that to me is the biggest factor here in whether she went willingly or not....and I was told "I'm
Not sure that it did suddenly stop."
Has it been reported by any credible source that there was absolutely no text activity after her last texts to JG or is that an assumption we have all made?

OK, so that comment chilled me to the bone. I wish people could be arrested for lacking common decency. Sick, disturbed people.
Would there be any other way to report this to the FBI and would you consider doing so?

OK, so that comment chilled me to the bone. I wish people could be arrested for lacking common decency. Sick, disturbed people.
Would there be any other way to report this to the FBI and would you consider doing so?
Is there any way to paraphrase the comment? I can't access FB at this time.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Is there any way to paraphrase the comment? I can't access FB at this time.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I'd like to know too. My sleuthing skills are lacking these days because I don't know whose page to check out.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

For some reason unknown reason I have yet to figure out how to find that Fb page for DT. I really want to see the comment. I do know what those initials stand for but the one I can find lives in Charleston??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

For some reason unknown reason I have yet to figure out how to find that Fb page for DT. I really want to see the comment. I do know what those initials stand for but the one I can find lives in Charleston??

Oh my God. I just found the comment. I think you're on the right page. There is a message screenshot. Read the replies...

I feel sick.

I believe it's the right one, he went to Lincoln High school. Did you read his post from Sept 3?

I believe it's the right one, he went to Lincoln High school. Did you read his post from Sept 3?
For some reason I can't see anything later than June. Maybe because I am using my phone. Thank you

Anyone care to share the gist of that comment? Was this made by our suspect?

Also, in regards to BD traveling from MB to M-ville...I know most people don't believe she left willingly, but she was a young girl and no one is perfect at that age. Surely a younger person approaching her could have persuaded her to take a ride, even if they were being totally deceptive, she may have felt like her trip to MB was wasted with the people she went with and wanted a new opportunity with new people, perhaps.

I'd like to think this wasn't the case, but again she was a young girl. I can see it going either way, really.

Anyone care to share the gist of that comment? Was this made by our suspect?

Also, in regards to BD traveling from MB to M-ville...I know most people don't believe she left willingly, but she was a young girl and no one is perfect at that age. Surely a younger person approaching her could have persuaded her to take a ride, even if they were being totally deceptive, she may have felt like her trip to MB was wasted with the people she went with and wanted a new opportunity with new people, perhaps.

I'd like to think this wasn't the case, but again she was a young girl. I can see it going either way, really.
I hope its okay to share this. It was a comment left by a female on a post by someone with same last name as suspect and in the same circle. General gist was derogatory and implied BD wanted what she got.

I hope its okay to share this. It was a comment left by a female on a post by someone with same last name as suspect and in the same circle. General gist was derogatory and implied BD wanted what she got.

I can't find the comment. On DT's page? I dont see anything posted on Sept 3. There are alot of females with the same last name.

I have screenshot the post and comment but I believe it's against the rules to add it here. I just think that if people comment like that essentially admitting they have knowledge of her being there and her activities, they should be interviewed by the authorities.

I can't find the comment. On DT's page? I dont see anything posted on Sept 3. There are alot of females with the same last name.
No, it's not THE DT but rather another DT in their circle and reply is by someone with a different last name

The comment you're referencing just gave me chills. I recently asked a friend who is a detective about 40 miles away from McVille. Though this person said their knowledge was limited to what they had heard from others in their respective police jurisdiction, so it can only be considered heresay (I.E.: please don't jump on me for sharing. If you take out the drug reference and replace it with heavy drinking, that comment basically said exactly what I was told as to how she ended up in MCville (except what I was told was in far more professional terms)
I asked this person why they thought her cell activity suddenly stopped because that to me is the biggest factor here in whether she went willingly or not....and I was told "I'm
Not sure that it did suddenly stop."
Has it been reported by any credible source that there was absolutely no text activity after her last texts to JG or is that an assumption we have all made?

Good point. I think it's an assumption based on what has been said by BD's boyfriend, that her texts to HIM suddenly stopped. That doesn't mean her texts/calls elsewhere had stopped. Also doesn't mean she was the one in control of her cell phone and it's activity either.

could someone share the link to the facebook page or is that against rules ?

could someone share the link to the facebook page or is that against rules ?
Go to the suspect DTs friends and look for another guy DT with the same last name and you'll find it. Yep its against rules i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member