Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that speaks volumes and I didn't even think of that. She took the time to add the nicknames of everyone but couldn't be bothered to tag someone who she travelled to MB with, shared a room with, took pictures with, partied with, shared clothes with, and then ended up missing ... that's strange and very shady.

If I was in this situation (and knowing everyone now, pictures go up as soon as you get home) I would of made sure I tagged her and would of had things written on the pictures (either a comment or just as a description) saying I miss her and giving the details of her disappearance ... even if she was just an "acquaintance" which I find shady as well since there are pictures of these girls in 2007 together. I have acquaintances but never do I do photo-ops with them (I might be in a picture or two with them because of group shots) but I wouldn't travel with them or anything. Girls are mean and once there is a group, it is very hard to join in and not get shunned with inside jokes or stuff like that. IMO.

Any of their friends can tag a picture. So all those nicknames could have been added by someone else. Not necessarily the owner of the picture. I never tag people that don't have FB's in my photos. And if a friend adds a photo of me and doesn't tag me, I'll tag myself.

True but B's name as well as others are typed in not tagged,there is a difference.

I agree with most that the pictures from the camera at the resort look NOTHING like BD! I get that her hair might look different due to the beach, etc but there is nothing about that pic that looks anything like her to me. NOTHING! Weird! Perhaps if you know her personally you could see it and I would guess her mother would have brought this up if she thought the same so it must be her but it definitely looks like a completely different person to me.

Someone from somewhere else took it upon themselves to write JO and this is what she had to say and no it wasn't me.

To: Jenn!fer ♥
Date: May 21, 2009 9:24 PM
Subject:

You look so happy when your friend is missing,pathetic that won't help maybe because you know more then your telling. Your a sad piece of work let me tell you. I hope you say your prayers at night before you sleep.

To: Jason
Date: May 21, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: RE:

Shut the f*ck up yo u don't know ..ur good on messagin me u ucking p*ssy *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored** b*tch

Date: May 22, 2009 11:05 AM

wow! so defensive to and very immature. Do you know how to talk like a lady? and no i don't know anything but alot of eyes are on you little girl and i'll just leave it at that.

RE:
thats cool idc. at all i dont even kno brittany like that and i dont give a f*ck i kno i didnt do so im over it byeeee

Alot of editing i had to do,she has quite the mouth on her.

True but B's name as well as others are typed in not tagged,there is a difference.

I looked at all the pics in Jenn's album and they are tagged. I was able to open up the tag box and tag if I wanted...so we have no idea who added the names to those photos.

I looked at all the pics as well and some of the names are typed in but it's really not important and true we don't have any idea who did it,you do have a point there. There is one pic of AL and B and B's name is typed in which is really neither here nor there. To me it dosen't have anything to do with her missing but i do find it odd but i also find all these "friends" odd so...

Someone from somewhere else took it upon themselves to write JO and this is what she had to say and no it wasn't me.

Subject:

You look so happy when your friend is missing,pathetic that won't help maybe because you know more then your telling. Your a sad piece of work let me tell you. I hope you say your prayers at night before you sleep.

Shut the f*ck up yo u don't know ..ur good on messagin me u ucking p*ssy *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored** b*tch

wow! so defensive to and very immature. Do you know how to talk like a lady? and no i don't know anything but alot of eyes are on you little girl and i'll just leave it at that.

RE:
thats cool idc. at all i dont even kno brittany like that and i dont give a f*ck i kno i didnt do so im over it byeeee

what.in the.world.
she sounds very immature. "i didn't do so i'm over it"
...she's over it? her friend is missing and she's over it? this is just weird. it makes me believe she really is involved because an innocent person wouldn't sit there running their mouth like that and then say they're over it. an innocent person would be showing more compassion than that and also try and do something to help find her. sigh. this makes me really sick.

Well, if these girls knew that she was planning to run away and haven't given up that information with some good evidence to back it up, then they are now interfering with a police investigation. There are a number of other charges possible, too. l sure hope that LE has been telling them this. No matter how you look at the actions of all of these kids, not a single one of them did the right thing, or the normal thing, or the morally correct thing. If not even ONE of them could think to do that, then they almost certainly are covering up some part in this whole mess that they know they would be in trouble for.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! There was at least "FIFTEEN" of them. And not a single "ONE" is showing any concern of any kind what so ever.

hmmmmmm.. anyone ever heard of the movie "I know what you did last summer? " They are all involved and covering up something.

Does anyone know how I can find the episode that was on Dr. Phil about BD?? Behind the headlines or whatever it was called. I have been searching everywhere.. youtube, hulu, etc. and it's no where to be found. I know I can purchase it off the Dr. Phil website but was trying to avoid that. Can anyone help? Thanks!

what.in the.world.
she sounds very immature. "i didn't do so i'm over it"
...she's over it? her friend is missing and she's over it? this is just weird. it makes me believe she really is involved because an innocent person wouldn't sit there running their mouth like that and then say they're over it. an innocent person would be showing more compassion than that and also try and do something to help find her. sigh. this makes me really sick.

That was my exact feelings when I read this. How on Earth could you just be over it when your friend is missing? That is just ridiculous! I'm appalled and sick to my stomach over this. Something fishy is definitely going on.

Exactly! There was at least "FIFTEEN" of them. And not a single "ONE" is showing any concern of any kind what so ever.

hmmmmmm.. anyone ever heard of the movie "I know what you did last summer? " They are all involved and covering up something.

Agreed! I 100% think that these "friends" are involved and I can only pray they get what they deserve. Even if they weren't involved in her disappearance (or more God forbid) they still deserve to rot in hell for the way they are acting towards the entire situation. I hope that the Police are still riding them for answers and aren't scared away by the money they have.

HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WHEN SOMEONE YOU WERE VACATIONING WITH WENT MISSING?! :furious::furious: I wish I could get my hands on all of them, especially the females. They know a lot. Do what they do on CSI and make them turn on each other by convincing them the other is going to speak and it's in their best interest to speak first!!

There hasn't been any updates as to the results of the latest search, at least I have not found any. I would also like to know if they are going to have any more searches in the MB area.

According to the news MBPD are not going to do any more searches until the have good enough leads.

Oh I'm sorry MBPD a teenage girl's life is not important enough to search for..I'm sorry i need to vent I think MBPD is not doing a good enough investigation. I mean come on... you questioned those girls for how long 2 mins?? They said what .. oh we don't know she was supposed to come back but didn't thats all we know. Thank you and goodbye. They took off just as fast as Peter did from what it looks like laughing and having a good time on the way... why because they got away with something.
:furious:

I looked at all the pics as well and some of the names are typed in but it's really not important and true we don't have any idea who did it,you do have a point there. There is one pic of AL and B and B's name is typed in which is really neither here nor there. To me it dosen't have anything to do with her missing but i do find it odd but i also find all these "friends" odd so...

The names that are "typed" in...meaning no link, are also tags. Anyone can add it. The reason they aren't linked is b/c that person doesn't have a page or isn't in the users friends list.

But you're right...it has nothing to do with her missing! And her "friends" ARE very odd.

Another thing that really bothers me is that pics were posted so soon after their trip that have BD in them.. no captions were left like "we miss you BD" or anything to that nature by the owners (a.k.a. "friends").. a few were left by others. I personally wouldn't be posting pics that soon after a trip that had such a negative impact... or .. perhaps leaving the ones of BD off or at least posting their sincerity towards her missing status. I would also be leaving postings like her real friends at home trying to find her and leaving numbers to call. I wish Dawn would do the same. I know she is busy down in MB searching for BD but .. she has logged on recently. I would be using all sources possible to find my child. That's just me!

I dont even want to get started on that one .. The whole thing just really burns my a$$ :furious:

Subject:

RE:

Damn. This sure doesn't improve the image I already had of this girl. She is over it , eh? What a cold-hearted little hoochie. Surely LE has interviewed these girls multiple times or at least are keeping an eye on them.

Very odd way to act when your "friend" is missing.

Personally, I haven't heard or seen where they were interviewed. Whatever her story or the other girls stories are it mostlikely wouldn't be the truth.

Why would Jen not ask for the shorts when she was at their hotel right before Brittanee left for the guys hotel, instead she waits for her to get to the guys hotel and calls her. Sounds cheesy.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point that I actually haven't thought about. I hope the police really do know a lot more than they are letting us know. If most of us are thinking that the girls should be questioned harder, I'm sure the LE know it too, if they haven't already done so. (I mean since this is their job, you know?) I wonder if a lot of the reason we aren't hearing too much about Brittanee lately is because Myrtle Beach is afraid of losing tourists? They might not want it to seem like MB is an unsafe place to take a vacation.

What about those police reports someone posted on here ...it might've been on the other thread, but it mentioned a van just sitting there with a man who seemed to be drunk and was watching girls in a suspicious manner? If I'm remembering right, that was either the day before or the day that Brittanee went missing. It was also somewhere on Ocean Blvd. If the girls are not involved with the case, this guy in a van has been at the back of my mind. I'm guessing though that if someone called to report a suspicious man lurking behind an alley, that the police would have ran him off or something. Eh.

I hope this doesn't turn into another cold case. :(

Here is where it comes down too money... I'm sorry but you cant put a price tag on human life!:banghead:

I too hope it does not turn into a cold case... but as the days go by it grows colder and colder.:(

I don't buy the short story either but perhaps JO (she is the owner of the shorts right, IIRC) was in the shower when B was getting dressed and took the shorts. When she got out of the shower, (either directly out, or after doing her hair and makeup as well, making it possible for B to walk to boys hotel) she was told by the other girls that B borrowed her shorts, ones she wanted to wear that night perhaps?

I don't know, just thinking out loud. I know I would be upset if I was missing something I had planned on wearing.

... I don't think the shorts were a big deal if anything she wanted her top back. Like I said before you can pick up black shorts in any store .. but if that was her favorite top and since she is seen waring it at least over a year ago she might not be able to find another one exactly like it.... So here is my next question who said she wanted her shorts back?? Peter?? Did Peter mistake B for saying Shorts instead of Shirt?? Who knows.. just a thought.

... I don't think the shorts were a big deal if anything she wanted her top back. Like I said before you can pick up black shorts in any store .. but if that was her favorite top and since she is seen waring it at least over a year ago she might not be able to find another one exactly like it.... So here is my next question who said she wanted her shorts back?? Peter?? Did Peter mistake B for saying Shorts instead of Shirt?? Who knows.. just a thought.

I never thought of that as a possibility. It could be especially since in one of the pics at MB it looks like JO, AL and B were all wearing black shorts.

Have the cops even confirmed it was a call from one of the girls when she was at the boys hotel room? It's been mentioned before that maybe, just maybe, it was a call from someone else and she lied to PB and them saying she had to return the shorts(or shirt, whatever) but was actually meeting someone else?

Here is where it comes down too money... I'm sorry but you cant put a price tag on human life!:banghead:

I too hope it does not turn into a cold case... but as the days go by it grows colder and colder.:(

Exactly! It's almost like they've got an "oh, just another person missing" type of attitude. It just seems like there's so much more that they can do to find her. I understand there isn't much info on the case, but that doesn't mean they have to give up searching. At least do more to get these girls to talk because everyday could be the day Brittanee is found, but not if they aren't pushing these girls, or even some of the guys to start talking.

And for JO to say she doesn't know Brittanee like that makes me wonder if they let Brittanee tag along just to help with paying for the hotel and stuff. I know that's been said already, but ugh. She gets to me with how she doesn't seem to care a bit. Maybe Alanna invited Brittanee to come with since they seem to know each other better than JO & B. Whatever the story is, the LE should not be ignoring the action of the girls, JO especially. It just is not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett