Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing...they lured her back to the hotel to return the shorts. I keep getting the feeling that she did make it back. This was a small enough girl...small enough to fit into a suitcase.

Agreed she could have made it back. Who knows if that hotel had a camera, they didn't show a tape of her leaving it. Just PBs hotel

Agreed she could have made it back. Who knows if that hotel had a camera, they didn't show a tape of her leaving it. Just PBs hotel
but wouldn't there have been additional photos of her walking along the strip if she made it back?

but wouldn't there have been additional photos of her walking along the strip if she made it back?

Good point. Weren't those photos before her hotel though? So they could have been taken and then she made it back. Then again I think in an early thread it was said there was another camera after 11th ave that didn't pick up her return. (sorry don't know the streets in MB)

I bet so. The one boy VT? Can't remember name said he was itching for Mr. Pang. The other boy said he heard he will be visiting soon? This was on the myspace pics.

I think Gary in his reading said Heroin, Ectasy or coccaine, but she was alive just completely out of her mind. Possible and hopeful.

He did say Crystal Meth or Cocaine.

Weirdddd something ain't right with those girls...LE needs to ride their butts till they crack, I just hope they aren't letting them slide cuz their girls and PB is getting all the rap cuz he's a boy. I bet Jen O is a manipulator, theres just somethin about her that isn't right. I can't believe she has any friends!! But I guess thats why they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Poor Brit she was so nieve....It was sad seeing the comment on her pic that said live fast die pretty. :-(

I agree with you, the girls give me a bad feeling too and I wonder about LE pointing the finger at PB due to his gender. Anyone remember Melissa Huckaby?:eek:

I've wondered that to about Jen O. I'm not sure what kind of neighborhood the kids from roc live in, but I think in some ways Jen is from "the wrong side of the tracks" so to speak. I don't know how long ago she moved from SC to NY, but I think she was intimidated, and I think that it is possible she compensated by becoming a bad behavior negative fun kind of ring leader.
And it sounds like MB is her old stomping grounds, she knew the lay of the land, the bars that would take the fake IDs, who would have the best parties etc. I wonder if Brit was kind of "moving in on her territory" so to speak becoming more the center of attention.

I would just love to see all of the kids Brittanee went to MB with on television. I don't know if the are all involved but I think all of them know something, and that Jen and her brother would be the hardest to get info out of.

Does anyone know off hand what time MB LE was alerted that Brittanee was missing? Was it before or after everyone left without Brittanee? I'm going to find that because I can't remember it off hand right now.

Was it ever discussed as to why her boyfriend didn't know of her plans to go to Myrtle Beach and without him?

Was it ever discussed as to why her boyfriend didn't know of her plans to go to Myrtle Beach and without him?

It was in an earlier post that he told her to go it would be good for her to go away and cool off "from argument with parents" or something. He contacted her everyday and he was the one to contact Bs mom and tell her she was missing

She was drugged with a date rape drug and then killed and left in MB, but the perp transported her phone with him thru Georgetown and on to Charleston.

Or if she got ahold of a bad batch of drugs she could have died from it and then her aquaintances ditched her body? This actually happened to a friend of mine. He was missing for 2 weeks. His body was moved around within the time of him missing and him being discovered.

She was drugged with a date rape drug and then killed and left in MB, but the perp transported her phone with him thru Georgetown and on to Charleston.

Or if she got ahold of a bad batch of drugs she could have died from it and then her aquaintances ditched her body? This actually happened to a friend of mine. He was missing for 2 weeks. His body was moved around within the time of him missing and him being discovered.

I was thinking the latter and that's why her "friends" took off and shut up. They were doing the drugs also and didn't want to get busted.

I am not sure of psychics either, but will pay attention to them until I see a reason not to. He mentioned that he was seeing a motel with a red sign with palm trees and he mentioned that she may be in Fla. because of the palm trees. I am not so sure of that either.

Ok... I have not listened to the replay on the website.. But I did listen to it live the day it aired. So I don't know if you are hearing the whole show.. i would have to go there and listen to it.

The part about the palm trees and the red motel .. I am not sure how much of that i would go with. Reason why is towards the end of the show Spezzano tells Gary...( that while Gary is talking to J .. He was sitting there doodling and was drawing a Palm Tree and wrote the words Red Motel.. and hehe kinda strange huh?)

Well .. then that when i found myself thinking well duh.. if this guy is for real and he can pick up "vibes" Then he was also picking them up from Spezzano...

Also I then went right away to this Garys website and looked at him good grief. What a show boater he is. LMAO!

It would be wonderful if he is the real deal but IMHO take it with a grain of salt.

here is his website http://www.garyspivey.com/

The way the guys left the hotel room shows signs of leaving hastily. I say the cops need to keep the heat under these jerks.

Ok... I have not listened to the replay on the website.. But I did listen to it live the day it aired. So I don't know if you are hearing the whole show.. i would have to go there and listen to it.

The part about the palm trees and the red motel .. I am not sure how much of that i would go with. Reason why is towards the end of the show Spezzano tells Gary...( that while Gary is talking to J .. He was sitting there doodling and was drawing a Palm Tree and wrote the words Red Motel.. and hehe kinda strange huh?)

Well .. then that when i found myself thinking well duh.. if this guy is for real and he can pick up "vibes" Then he was also picking them up from Spezzano...

Also I then went right away to this Garys website and looked at him good grief. What a show boater he is. LMAO!

It would be wonderful if he is the real deal but IMHO take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah I know Spezzano's comment was on the tape (I sort of thought that could have been him cause he is sort of strange also). I did go to Gary's site and thought was a scary freak! What is with the wig?

ha,ha,ha. I hope he is right though. If he isn't for real shame on him for leading John on.

Wow! what a doo! A grain of salt for sure.

Is there any known connection with PB and Myrtle Beach or is his trip here just the normal spring break getaway.

Is there any known connection with PB and Myrtle Beach or is his trip here just the normal spring break getaway.

I haven't heard anything his connection is through JO and the gang it looks like that group decided together to go for spring break.

WOW..I hope he isn't serious...lol. What is up with his hair??:waitasec: IMO I wouldn't be able to take anyone that looked like that serious.

Well PB did say on the Dr. Phil show that it was Spring break and he was not there to babysit any one... But i have read somewhere that he was VIP at Club K during his time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member