Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the pics again,she DID take the time to type others in that didn't have FB accounts,all except for B.

I think that speaks volumes and I didn't even think of that. She took the time to add the nicknames of everyone but couldn't be bothered to tag someone who she travelled to MB with, shared a room with, took pictures with, partied with, shared clothes with, and then ended up missing ... that's strange and very shady.

If I was in this situation (and knowing everyone now, pictures go up as soon as you get home) I would of made sure I tagged her and would of had things written on the pictures (either a comment or just as a description) saying I miss her and giving the details of her disappearance ... even if she was just an "acquaintance" which I find shady as well since there are pictures of these girls in 2007 together. I have acquaintances but never do I do photo-ops with them (I might be in a picture or two with them because of group shots) but I wouldn't travel with them or anything. Girls are mean and once there is a group, it is very hard to join in and not get shunned with inside jokes or stuff like that. IMO.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet...
it's the 911 call logs from MB
There are some very interesting calls from 4/24 onward, for Ocean Blvd.
some examples:

09-034754 4/24/2009 01:16PM 1805 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON// W/M MID 50'S SCRUFFY LOOKING BASEBALL CAP , T SHIRT AND SHORTS MALE HAS BEEN WATCHING FEMALE FOR A LONG TIME SUBJECT HAS BEEN DRINKING AND WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO A VAN PARKED AT HOTEL, CALLER WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT OF TOWERS MOTEL RM 310

09-034810 4/24/2009 04:04PM 918 N OCEAN BL FRIE SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE CAB IN ALLEY

09-035011 4/25/2009 03:03AM 311 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE JEEP OCC BY A WM WITH GRAY HAIR FOLLOWED THE COMPLAINT HOME AND IS STILL CIRCLING THE AREA, THE COMPL IS IN RM 209 AND DOES WANT TO TALK TO AN OFFICER

09-035360 4/26/2009 12:04AM 2505 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON GUEST CLAIMS SECURITY GUARD WAS PEEPING AT HIM THROUGH WINDOW MEET GUEST IN LOBBY (00:19:46 on 04/26/09) 810

09-035393 4/26/2009 01:09AM 1200 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON HIDDING IN THE BUSHES

09-035404 4/26/2009 01:35AM 210 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES JUST SOUTH OF

all can be found here, there are some interesting recent ones as well... I have not finished skimming them all yet

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol... Service.pdf

edit*** these are calls for police service, I guess not necessarily 911 calls...

Whew, finally found it. It didn't let me actually quote it because it was in the 3rd thread, but A_Closer_Look originally posted this. I haven't forgotten it because it could have very so been an abductor with all these calls about suspicious people. :(

Being from NC, my family and friends always head to Myrtle Beach for a week during the summer and now I'm a little freaked out. I guess that's why I'm so into this case...I know the area and walked down the strip so many times but never really thought about something like this happening. I mean it's Myrtle Beach! Stress free, fun in the sun all week long type of thing. Not...suspicious people hiding in the bushes or people following you or anything like that. I always feel like I'm careful and aware of my surroundings everywhere but maybe like her, she figured it was safe to walk the strip alone as crowded as it stays. It's sad that something like this has to happen before people, including myself, realize that not everyone is like me and there ARE bad people out there and it CAN happen. :(

Maybe I am just over analyzing but I think it is weird that they didn't tag BD in that photo since you can still see her clearly even though she is in the background.

As it has been mentioned before, I believe that BD was the "outsider" of the group (not coming from same socio-economic class) and was probably hated by most her female friends because she is so dang adorable. I sentiments everyone's opinion that the friends need to be looked at under a microscope. I have felt my hinky-meter go way off since the beginning that the friends actions are just plain suspicious...or else they are not very bright. Too many red-flags in this case, imho.

Okay, so I only have 20 more posts to go to view all the pictures? LOL. You will be hearing from me a lot today.

My sentiments exactly. Britt is definitely the cutest of the bunch and we all know how jealous girls can be(ducking). The that bothers me the most is their not caring what happened to her. I can't fathom leaving someone all alone on a trip and returning home without them. It just amazes me.

That's why I think they know what happened to her.

My sentiments exactly. Britt is definitely the cutest of the bunch and we all know how jealous girls can be(ducking). The that bothers me the most is their not caring what happened to her. I can't fathom leaving someone all alone on a trip and returning home without them. It just amazes me.

That's why I think they know what happened to her.

I agree with you. I think they definitely know what happened to her. There is no way in hell you would leave someone behind. I find it appalling they would actually let her leave and go anywhere BY HERSELF.
If they aren't involved (which I doubt) I hope they are kicking themselves for letting this happen (which again I doubt - these girls look as if they only care about themselves, tanning and trying to be the prettiest in the group)
And no need for the ducking, it's 100% true. In highschool it's incredible how jealous girls can be over the silliest/smallest things. Someone mentioned that the video could possibly be JO dressed as B since the girl in the video looks a bit heavier. Speaking from personal experience, being the thinnest in the group is always taboo and it is constantly pointed out and people get easily jealous. IMO, she was the prettiest girl in the group ... maybe they got fed up that the guys would pay more attention to the B, the youngest one and the outsider in the "group".

I agree with you. I think they definitely know what happened to her. There is no way in hell you would leave someone behind. I find it appalling they would actually let her leave and go anywhere BY HERSELF.
If they aren't involved (which I doubt) I hope they are kicking themselves for letting this happen (which again I doubt - these girls look as if they only care about themselves, tanning and trying to be the prettiest in the group)
And no need for the ducking, it's 100% true. In highschool it's incredible how jealous girls can be over the silliest/smallest things. Someone mentioned that the video could possibly be JO dressed as B since the girl in the video looks a bit heavier. Speaking from personal experience, being the thinnest in the group is always taboo and it is constantly pointed out and people get easily jealous. IMO, she was the prettiest girl in the group ... maybe they got fed up that the guys would pay more attention to the B, the youngest one and the outsider in the "group".

Oh, she is definitely the prettiest in that group. I can imagine a scenario where the others got tired of all the guys flirting with her and turned on her.

Follow up: By turned on her, I mean shunned her and made her feel not wanted. I still can't decide if I think they harmed her or just set her up in a bad situation.

Just posted a picture in my album I just came across...does anyone know if/think that's Britt there the 3rd from the right? Came across it on a her friends page and I hadn't seen it before.

Just posted a picture in my album I just came across...does anyone know if/think that's Britt there the 3rd from the right? Came across it on a her friends page and I hadn't seen it before.

It most definitely looks like her. I've never seen that picture either. And what on earth is with people making the gun? I wonder if who ever is doing it is one of the girls that went to MB since there were pictures of them doing this on the way home.

When was this picture taken/posted?

I guess I used the wrong term by saying tagged. What I meant to say is that the group picture says everyone else's name except BD's is omitted yet she is clear to see in the picture albeit standing in the background. Odd, imho.

I definitely think the friends know what happened and they aren't saying anything. Someone wrote something a few days ago that sent shivers down my arms...about her being small enough to put in a suitcase. Ugh. I hope that is not the case but my gut tells me otherwise.

It most definitely looks like her. I've never seen that picture either. And what on earth is with people making the gun? I wonder if who ever is doing it is one of the girls that went to MB since there were pictures of them doing this on the way home.

When was this picture taken/posted?

There's no indication on/around the picture as to when it was taken or posted & there are no comments.

I guess I used the wrong term by saying tagged. What I meant to say is that the group picture says everyone else's name except BD's is omitted yet she is clear to see in the picture albeit standing in the background. Odd, imho.

I definitely think the friends know what happened and they aren't saying anything. Someone wrote something a few days ago that sent shivers down my arms...about her being small enough to put in a suitcase. Ugh. I hope that is not the case but my gut tells me otherwise.

I hope that's not the case either but it seems very likely. :( When I was younger and probably the same height B is, if not an inch taller, my friends used to like to see how small I could get and I could fit into a suitcase. It wasn't comfy and couldn't do up but I am claustrophobic and ... alive. :(

Has the girls hotel room been searched and cleared of evidence? How about the friends' cars'? I just don't understand why this case is at a standstill when it seems that there should be a lot of evidence. Either that or everyone/every item has been cleared and that is why they are going back to square one.

Not really important but why do you keep calling it the "gun"...lol it's a peace sign.

Not really important but why do you keep calling it the "gun"...lol it's a peace sign.

The peace sign is there as well as them using their index, middle and thumb to make a gun.

I've noticed in the picture that someone (sorry, right now who escapes me) posted along with other pictures from MB on Facebook on the ride home.

I think that speaks volumes and I didn't even think of that. She took the time to add the nicknames of everyone but couldn't be bothered to tag someone who she travelled to MB with, shared a room with, took pictures with, partied with, shared clothes with, and then ended up missing ... that's strange and very shady.

If I was in this situation (and knowing everyone now, pictures go up as soon as you get home) I would of made sure I tagged her and would of had things written on the pictures (either a comment or just as a description) saying I miss her and giving the details of her disappearance ... even if she was just an "acquaintance" which I find shady as well since there are pictures of these girls in 2007 together. I have acquaintances but never do I do photo-ops with them (I might be in a picture or two with them because of group shots) but I wouldn't travel with them or anything. Girls are mean and once there is a group, it is very hard to join in and not get shunned with inside jokes or stuff like that. IMO.

That's exactly what I was saying earlier today... I think it's very strange that none of them are referencing BD. She has been all over the news and they were the ones that were WITH her on a trip that they took TOGETHER and now she is missing. Wouldn't you be sad and reference that in the pics with the "I miss you" comments?! Are these kids that cold hearted or.. is there more to it?!?!

That's exactly what I was saying earlier today... I think it's very strange that none of them are referencing BD. She has been all over the news and they were the ones that were WITH her on a trip that they took TOGETHER and now she is missing. Wouldn't you be sad and reference that in the pics with the "I miss you" comments?! Are these kids that cold hearted or.. is there more to it?!?!

I think there is more to it. I don't think you can be that cold-hearted. I've seen more sympathy from people who didn't even know B than from the people who spent the last days she was seen in MB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member