Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she left Bar Harbor at 8:45pm then the 7 mins would put it at 8:52pm that she should have been seen going back down the street.

9:16pm was JG last text to BD and she did not reply.

And my question is, how long would it take to get from the strip to the area where her cell phone last pinged? If JG sent a text to B at 9:16, the perp(s) could have tossed her cell phone into the water then near the cell tower that her phone last pinged at.

How can this case go so cold and completely out of National Headlines.How do you get something back in Headlines?

It did just appear on AMW the other night, but it was very brief.

Dawn Drexel is on Fox News right now, she believes the kids B went with know something, but they're not talking. Not saying they did anything, but they know something.

I thought she left the Blue Water resort where the boys were staying and was said to be going back to Bar Harbour where the girls were.?

I am back from my little venture, but I will be going back in a few hours with a friend. We will leave her house at 7pm and head there.

I have 3 pics, not much info yet. I ended up going alone and just rode the blvd up and down N. and S.

As expected the place was packed with beachgoers and tourists as well. To find a parking space was impossible, I didn't want to go too far out for a parking space and have to walk this alone. In the area of the Blue Water Resort as I was leaving I heard sirens and then I pulled into a gas station and saw at least 8 cops go in the direction. Not sure where their destination was.

Ok first thing I have to say that I was unaware there is a parking garage under one of the Blue Water Resorts buildings. This is not a good thing and my imagination was soaring. I have one photo of this but not sure how well it will come out but I am going to be taking a bunch more this evening.

I have 2 of the Bar Harbour.

Now when I took 501 , I then turned on 3rd Ave. South , two traffic lights down and there is Ocean Blvd. I took a left and on 1st Ave S. is Bar Harbor on the right, it also consists of two buildings. I was able to park across from the bar harbor and take these pics.

From 3rd Ave S. when I turn right and go down to 22nd or 28th the Blue Water Resort is on the left. It is quite a walk from what I can tell.

Dawn Drexel is on Fox News right now, she believes the kids B went with know something, but they're not talking. Not saying they did anything, but they know something.

So now DD is thinking the girls know something?

First she was thinking PB or a stranger.

Although we here at WS always had an idea that this could have been a stranger. We focused a lot on the friends BD went with to MB (girls). While my understanding DD was focusing on a stranger in MB. Why now after all this time is she thinking that the kids she "went with"????

So lets for one sec jump back to the girls......... we had suggested at one time that it could have been a set up over the shorts. Well what if it was that could be where the 7 mins to the next camera come in.
BD gets to the boys.. few mins later gets call from girls... want shorts back now. (PB did say she was arguing with them..maybe because she just got there and now she has to walk all the way..even thou she really don't want to she does back)
PB asks if she wants ride she says no.. BD text the girls @ 8:45 syas she on the way. Walks out the door and someone is waiting for her that the girls sent.

So who knows.... was the shorts an excuse to get her outside right then and there because they knew someone was waiting for her.??????

arrrgh this is driving me insane! :bang:

Not much yet, but at least I got a good feel for it. A co worker of mine is going to go walk this with me tonight.

Attachments

• 101_2484.jpg
    101_2484.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 101_2485.jpg
    101_2485.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 101_2486.jpg
    101_2486.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 53
Could be derived from what the police have told her.

I am going to take a stop watch with me also.

If I start it from exiting the building as she did and I'll see where I end up in 7 mins.

That parking garage has me worried.

I took Kings Hwy out of there and to 501 and there was an exit for 31- Georgetown.

get some things done before heading back out. I'll check in here in a bit for any ideas and or thoughts of what else to look for.

I wonder if the girls moved to another room with in the Bar Harbor?

If I start it from exiting the building as she did and I'll see where I end up in 7 mins.

I took Kings Hwy out of there and to 501 and there was an exit for 31- Georgetown.

Bolded by me.

All parking garages worry me. Hubby going with you right?

How far from the main entrance is the parking garage. In other words can you walk out the front door and go right into the garage? Thinking if someone called her over and once she stepped in and was out of sight got grab and shoved into a car without anyone noticing it.

Bolded by me.

How far from the main entrance is the parking garage. In other words can you walk out the front door and go right into the garage? Thinking if someone called her over and once she stepped in and was out of sight got grab and shoved into a car without anyone noticing it.

Yikes. But it seems like since it's a parking garage, that there would be surveillance cameras. Debbie, maybe while you are there, you can look around to see if you see any?

Okay, I posted the above before looking at Debbie's pictures. That parking garage does look very creepy and an easy spot for any abductor to hide. Maybe there aren't any cameras around there... :(

Thank you Debbie for posting those. It really helps seeing the actual place and the things around it. Now I really am leaning towards B getting taken by a stranger.

Bolded by me.

Yes right outside. There are two buildings to the Blue Water Resort- when looking at it from the street, the parking garage is under the building on the right. I'll be able to show you when I get more pics before dark.

My hubby said he didn't want to do all that walking, so I am taking a co worker with me. I will have my cell too.

Yikes. But it seems like since it's a parking garage, that there would be surveillance cameras. Debbie, maybe while you are there, you can look around to see if you see any?

Tonight we will find out about the cameras in the garage. :)

Okay, I posted the above before looking at Debbie's pictures. That parking garage does look very creepy and an easy spot for any abductor to hide. Maybe there aren't any cameras around there... :(

Thank you Debbie for posting those. It really helps seeing the actual place and the things around it. Now I really am leaning towards B getting taken by a stranger.

I emailed the reporter way before I left today about the stranger abduction idea. He usually works weekends and will hopefully respond back in the next couple of days.

I referenced the story airing about the girls being attacked by some guy and the security outfit.

Walk slow with flip flops, or as slow as wearing flip flops good luck, be careful

I am going to attempt to walk right in, if some guy can do it then why shouldn't I be able to walk freely about the place? Hmmm.

Good luck Debbie! I look forward to your findings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member