Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 7 minutes makes me think something happened in the parking lot.

It is making it seem more like the boys are involved with this. I am sure the police have watched the video over and over to see when the boys departed the hotel to the so said party they attended .

I wonder if the hotel really has ..what was it 16 cameras shown on that image from the hotel. I need to go back and look. But if so that would make me think they had cameras pointing on the parking area. But, i am sure the police looked at them all so this would be irrelevant.

Here is an image I found awhile back when looking up info on the hotel.. shows the front entrance .

I am starting to lean towards BD being stalked and abducted. It was said she walked alone a lot.

Lets go back to the guy that tried to get those 2 girls in the hotels. He failed twice. Maybe he did not the 3rd time. Seems to me he liked to hand around hotels grabbing girls. Also there was a call to police about a man dressed as a security guard following girls to their rooms and knocking on their door. I don't know how that panned out. If he was a guy dressed up or maybe the guy who was tried to get those other two girls IS a security guard but was not working those days.
Don't seem to be too far fetched if that's what happened a man dressed a hotel security calls her over and walks her to a car and well ............ you get the rest.

Attachments

• bluewater hotel.bmp
    376.9 KB · Views: 22
It is making it seem more like the boys are involved with this. I am sure the police have watched the video over and over to see when the boys departed the hotel to the so said party they attended .

Since we don't know what time the boys left for this "party" and if they had anything to do with it. Can we assume that PB told BD to maybe meet him outside or at his car.

Unless the boys left out a door with no camera then we have no exact time they left for this party. Or they do and LE are not saying anything but i see no big deal to hide what time they left.
Or (lol sorry about all the "or's" ) They are on tape but the police cant positively ID them.

The man dressed as a security guard is another option, the idea is not that far fetched at all. I am hoping the MB police are investigating this as well. The 7 min. window is a very important time frame and maybe the police were keeping it hush hush for sake of the investigation.

I think Brittanee met with foul play, I think the cell phone pings were nothing more than to send the investigation into the wrong direction.

As someone stated earlier, to go the distance her phone pings indicate, she has to have gotten into a car in those 7 minutes. I believe she is either with her phone or not very far from where it is. Do we have a description of the hotel guy that was trying to snatch those 2 girls?

Since we don't know what time the boys left for this "party" and if they had anything to do with it. Can we assume that PB told BD to maybe meet him outside or at his car.

Unless the boys left out a door with no camera then we have no exact time they left for this party. Or they do and LE are not saying anything but i see no big deal to hide what time they left.
Or (lol sorry about all the "or's" ) They are on tape but the police cant positively ID them.

It is hard to say if there are camera's at every door. Was a room # ever released as to the one they were staying in? I would gladly go to the hotel and walk around to see where the cameras are and what the possibilities are for exiting without being noticed. Sure the cops have done this, but we have no knowledge of the premise.

I am not sure if I would be able to just walk thru without getting questioned if I am a guest there or not.

I did not see your post Debbie when I typed that about the cell phone pings.

As someone stated earlier, to go the distance her phone pings indicate, she has to have gotten into a car in those 7 minutes. I believe she is either with her phone or not very far from where it is. Do we have a description of the hotel guy that was trying to snatch those 2 girls?

I can vaguely remember a story about this guy, but I can ask the local reporter about it, who is following this story.

The man dressed as a security guard is another option, the idea is not that far fetched at all. I am hoping the MB police are investigating this as well. The 7 min. window is a very important time frame and maybe the police were keeping it hush hush for sake of the investigation.

I think Brittanee met with foul play, I think the cell phone pings were nothing more than to send the investigation into the wrong direction.

I think the cell phone was thrown out a car window when the perps heard it buzzing or ringing. Whether B was ok at that point or still is, is the question

Which may indicate that the unknown perp has knowledge of the area.

I'm all the way in Cali. Is there anything I can do here?

I'm hoping that since the people she was with are acting shady, they are not taking away from the investigation into her disappearance. If this was a stranger abduction Brittanee is in real danger and they are taking up time and resources.

I'm hoping that since the people she was with are acting shady, they are not taking away from the investigation into her disappearance. If this was a stranger abduction Brittanee is in real danger and they are taking up time and resources.

Club Kryptonite is known as a "bad place" with the people I have talked to. I don't know if there would be a connection there or not. Knowing what kind of business goes on there and being that one of the guys has connections with the business.

The "stranger" is looking more promising as he could have been eyeing her when she was on her way to PB's hotel and decided to wait for her to come out, although it wasn't dark when she left (I don't believe) This guy could have talked to her while she was in route, befriended her in a way.

Just throwing some thoughts out here.

It is hard to say if there are camera's at every door. Was a room # ever released as to the one they were staying in? I would gladly go to the hotel and walk around to see where the cameras are and what the possibilities are for exiting without being noticed. Sure the cops have done this, but we have no knowledge of the premise.

I am not sure if I would be able to just walk thru without getting questioned if I am a guest there or not.

Ohh that sounds like a good idea.. if you could get a image for us of the hotel.
I don't think a room number was ever mentioned for them.
As for walking around the hotel without getting questioned. I have to suggestions. 1) is here you can call or show up at a hotel and tell them you are interested in getting a room and if they have one open you can tell them you would like to see the room and the hotel first. If they send someone with you you you can ask questions on security ..ie; how safe is it from my car to parking area at night? You could try that and then walk out say thank you i am going to look at a few others and i'll call if this is the place i want to get with.
2) Not sure how well this would work but if you walked in like you were renting a room from them and walked right by.

Everyone in the area knows not to go anywhere alone. Brittanee was known to go places alone, as stated. Who ever she went with saw this as an opportunity.

Club Kryptonite is known as a "bad place" with the people I have talked to. I don't know if there would be a connection there or not. Knowing what kind of business goes on there and being that one of the guys has connections with the business.

The "stranger" is looking more promising as he could have been eyeing her when she was on her way to PB's hotel and decided to wait for her to come out, although it wasn't dark when she left (I don't believe) This guy could have talked to her while she was in route, befriended her in a way.

Just throwing some thoughts out here.

I agree. Now where is B? :(

Ohh that sounds like a good idea.. if you could get a image for us of the hotel.
I don't think a room number was ever mentioned for them.
As for walking around the hotel without getting questioned. I have to suggestions. 1) is here you can call or show up at a hotel and tell them you are interested in getting a room and if they have one open you can tell them you would like to see the room and the hotel first. If they send someone with you you you can ask questions on security ..ie; how safe is it from my car to parking area at night? You could try that and then walk out say thank you i am going to look at a few others and i'll call if this is the place i want to get with.
2) Not sure how well this would work but if you walked in like you were renting a room from them and walked right by.

That is an idea, not bad. Since summer is here and school is out I can have my children with me. Or I can drag the husband there tomorrow evening after he gets off work. I'll definately have the digital camera with me.

I wish we could get some answers to some key questions.
I'm still confused on why the girl's switched hotel rooms and if the boys are seen on video going to the party and what time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member