Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is her friend that is running myspace running that one too?

If her friend is running it, why the "photo battle"? weird. I hope she is just a runaway.

I find it odd that after all this time her friend is still running her social networking sites and pretty much not indicating that it's not Britt. Kind of like she's assuming Britt's stuff, using Britt to network as well...don't know how to articulate it but it bothers me a bit.

Tom Buda (Cleveland, OH) wrote
at 8:52pm on June 1st, 2009
if u look close enough i dont live in ohio nemore, i live in rochester, i just cant get the ohio group off my page. brittnee and her friend came out to the club one night with me a week er 2 b4 everyhting happend. and i havent had a chance to say nehting bc ive been in jail the last month nd a half. how terrible that was to find out such a thing about a good friend when im there bc some stupid baby drama. and as for that its her step dad, he was 100% always on her back about bull****. so to answer ur question it wwas not electronic communication. she was physically in my presense. ive prayed every ngiht for her to be okay and to pop up somewhere but the fact is that her step dad is a piece of **** that she has talked about finding means to run away from.ive dealt with plenty of calls from brittnee crying bc of the mean, unthoughtful things her step dad has said to her during fights. constant scolding. im not just some random person, ive known britt for quite a few years now.

This was on the FB bd site

He also states Britt was with PB every morning until 2 or 3 am. Thought she was cheating on JG. He knows her well.

Well if this is true, that explains why Chad was saying he believed she was a runaway when he went on the Dr. Phil show.

Well if this is true, that explains why Chad was saying he believed she was a runaway when he went on the Dr. Phil show.

It might also explain the separate fundraising. What I don't understand would be why dd would leaved the other 2 kids w/him. A different blog people said he treated (CD) his biol. kids better. So he knows. But if someone treated my daughter that way and this happened I wouldn't leave the other 2 w/him. But DD could not be thinking right, or desperate.

It might also explain the separate fundraising. What I don't understand would be why dd would leaved the other 2 kids w/him. A different blog people said he treated (CD) his biol. kids better. So he knows. But if someone treated my daughter that way and this happened I wouldn't leave the other 2 w/him. But DD could not be thinking right, or desperate.
well im sure at the spur of the moment maybe dd had no choice as to who was keeping the kids

Someone else thought he could have sent someone else. He was trying to stop childsupport and unadopt her.

RochGirl.. this is the first I've heard about him unadopting her... just curious where you read that. Thx.

I find it wierd that if a friend is running these sites, they would enter B's pictures in the photo battles? Why would anyone do that? That makes me wonder if it's just a fake. I don't know, that's really wierd.

I find it wierd that if a friend is running these sites, they would enter B's pictures in the photo battles? Why would anyone do that? That makes me wonder if it's just a fake. I don't know, that's really wierd.

Photo battles? What's that? :waitasec:

RochGirl.. this is the first I've heard about him unadopting her... just curious where you read that. Thx.

I heard it on the link that kcaswell put up about 3 pages back, along of mudslinging but John G's friend (I copied and pasted one of his comments back I think about page 6) said it. It sounded true now this other person is saying that CD treated her badly. What it sounded like BD might have been in the hospital a few times said her "3 illnesses" JG (biodad) came to Roch. Not sure if all is 100% true couldn't verify the unadopt thing.

I am surprised w/these fundraisers and the sites, etc that there hasn't been someone mutual to step in and delegate how things are used. If you read this board listed below, it really is a mud sling fest but you can see that DD is refusing to let CD use any funds to come and help yet she is able to do so. So he feels the need to set up his own. Another poster on the site also states (not sure how true myself though) that boarding is comped, printing of papers and t-shirts is being done for free, etc. So one has to wonder where the $ is going on both sides of the fence, especially if he is asking and not even using it for gas?

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/whec-rochester/T2GI2CVNH9D3C0NGM/p7

JMO but why let the divorce/custody battles trickle over into this already tragic situation. I would think they could find a way to work together, & help eachother. If my child was missing I wouldn't care if they were my worst enemy, you want to help, lets go! That link itself is full of family members that have forgotten what we all have on our minds daily- Brittanee still isn't home yet. 8o(

:cry::cry:

Thanks for this link K. I hadn't seen all the negativety. Man this is really sad. I reallly hope it isn't true about CD trying to reverse the adoption and him hitting BD. I am gonna check it out on the M.C site now.

This is the forum where the unadoption came up. IT is alot of bad mouthing amongst family but John Gs friend brings it up and he also said CD was hitting BD

Wow! :eek: I just spent the last 2 days reading all 4 BD threads. You guys are so amazing. I get so caught up in these sad cases and reading that many threads was almost like a book but there is no ending to it. :(

If she was in her early stages I can see her still wearing a bikini. I'm about the same weight as B is and I did when I was pregnant. You could not tell I was pregnant until I was about 10 weeks and even then, if you didn't know I was you could of easily thought it was just a bit of pudge.

Didn't the whole pregnancy thing start because of that false sighting of B where the person was pregnant. I'm wondering if it ever would have come up if that hadn't of happened. I just think she would have gone to her BF if she was and they would have figured it out together. JMO of course

Here is a link interview with CD on Rochester news

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=96651

Is it just me or does anyone else think he has an agenda and it has nothing to do with really finding Brittanee? Why on earth wouldn't he be ecstatic that her case is going to be on AMW? His response made it sound like he didn't think it would do any good and all he can do is pray.

I saw his interview on Dr. Phil, too, and I am just not buying anything he's selling. Ugh! Is anyone telling the truth in this case?

I come here every day to see if there's a break. It's just so frustrating. How does a girl just disappear on a busy street and nobody sees a thing?

Is it just me or does anyone else think he has an agenda and it has nothing to do with really finding Brittanee? Why on earth wouldn't he be ecstatic that her case is going to be on AMW? His response made it sound like he didn't think it would do any good and all he can do is pray.

I saw his interview on Dr. Phil, too, and I am just not buying anything he's selling. Ugh! Is anyone telling the truth in this case?

I come here every day to see if there's a break. It's just so frustrating. How does a girl just disappear on a busy street and nobody sees a thing?[/QUOTE]

He really didn't seemed too worried at all.

And okay, I bolded that up there because it made a lightbulb go off in my head. Maybe this is way far-fetched but maybe she didn't just disappear on a busy street. Somebody would have seen that. So I'm thinking, maybe CD had something to do with her abduction. He could have sent someone down to MB to do his dirty work for him, someone she would have recognized from home & trusted to go with.

...I'm sorry if that sounds ridiculous, it's just an idea and the reason I thought of that is because CD doesn't seem too worried at all. He apparently tried to unadopt Brittanee to avoid paying for child support, maybe it didn't go through so he went to the extremes of doing something horrible possibly. (Money does make people do crazy things.) BD's friend (if it's true) did say that Britt used to call him up crying because of the way CD treated her. Maybe that's why on the Dr. Phil show, CD focused a lot on blaming PB to sort of take the attention off of him.

I'm not saying this is what I think actually happened, but I figured I'd throw it out there as another theory.

I don't think it's farfetched at all. It bothered me that he believed she "ran away" during his interview on Dr. Phil. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

All I know is that Natalee Holloway's stepdad never acted like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member