Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really didn't seemed too worried at all.

And okay, I bolded that up there because it made a lightbulb go off in my head. Maybe this is way far-fetched but maybe she didn't just disappear on a busy street. Somebody would have seen that. So I'm thinking, maybe CD had something to do with her abduction. He could have sent someone down to MB to do his dirty work for him, someone she would have recognized from home & trusted to go with.

...I'm sorry if that sounds ridiculous, it's just an idea and the reason I thought of that is because CD doesn't seem too worried at all. He apparently tried to unadopt Brittanee to avoid paying for child support, maybe it didn't go through so he went to the extremes of doing something horrible possibly. (Money does make people do crazy things.) BD's friend (if it's true) did say that Britt used to call him up crying because of the way CD treated her. Maybe that's why on the Dr. Phil show, CD focused a lot on blaming PB to sort of take the attention off of him.

I'm not saying this is what I think actually happened, but I figured I'd throw it out there as another theory.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if this is rumor or was it written about in an article somewhere? TIA

Do you know if this is rumor or was it written about in an article somewhere? TIA

I read it on here not too long ago, I think someone posted it from another website called Topix? I'll try to find it and repost it.

I am surprised w/these fundraisers and the sites, etc that there hasn't been someone mutual to step in and delegate how things are used. If you read this board listed below, it really is a mud sling fest but you can see that DD is refusing to let CD use any funds to come and help yet she is able to do so. So he feels the need to set up his own. Another poster on the site also states (not sure how true myself though) that boarding is comped, printing of papers and t-shirts is being done for free, etc. So one has to wonder where the $ is going on both sides of the fence, especially if he is asking and not even using it for gas?

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/whec-rochester/T2GI2CVNH9D3C0NGM/p7

JMO but why let the divorce/custody battles trickle over into this already tragic situation. I would think they could find a way to work together, & help eachother. If my child was missing I wouldn't care if they were my worst enemy, you want to help, lets go! That link itself is full of family members that have forgotten what we all have on our minds daily- Brittanee still isn't home yet. 8o(

Here is where I read about CD trying to unadopt BD.

Here is where I read about CD trying to unadopt BD.

I don't see a media article attached to that link. I saw the rumor of the unadoption in the comments section. Did I miss the article?

I also would like to know the law on adoption revocation. I have yet to see where an formalized adoption was allowed to be revoked in court ~ much less for the reason of "not wanting to pay child support".

If this is indeed a fact, then it does shed light on the relationship between Britt and her CD.

If it is rumor and speculation it is unkind at best and bears not to be repeated. JMHO.\

I looked up any data on adoption revocation in the case of a step-parent that adopted a child and because of a divorce wants to un-adopt that child.

Pure and utter bull carp. This did not happen because given the above circumstances it can't happen.

What an ugly rumor.

Is it just me or does anyone else think he has an agenda and it has nothing to do with really finding Brittanee? Why on earth wouldn't he be ecstatic that her case is going to be on AMW? His response made it sound like he didn't think it would do any good and all he can do is pray.

I saw his interview on Dr. Phil, too, and I am just not buying anything he's selling. Ugh! Is anyone telling the truth in this case?

I come here every day to see if there's a break. It's just so frustrating. How does a girl just disappear on a busy street and nobody sees a thing?[/QUOTE]

He really didn't seemed too worried at all.

And okay, I bolded that up there because it made a lightbulb go off in my head. Maybe this is way far-fetched but maybe she didn't just disappear on a busy street. Somebody would have seen that. So I'm thinking, maybe CD had something to do with her abduction. He could have sent someone down to MB to do his dirty work for him, someone she would have recognized from home & trusted to go with.

...I'm sorry if that sounds ridiculous, it's just an idea and the reason I thought of that is because CD doesn't seem too worried at all. He apparently tried to unadopt Brittanee to avoid paying for child support, maybe it didn't go through so he went to the extremes of doing something horrible possibly. (Money does make people do crazy things.) BD's friend (if it's true) did say that Britt used to call him up crying because of the way CD treated her. Maybe that's why on the Dr. Phil show, CD focused a lot on blaming PB to sort of take the attention off of him.

I'm not saying this is what I think actually happened, but I figured I'd throw it out there as another theory.

I agree it think it's possible. Or he is just trying to get his 5 minutes of fame and make $$ off of his step daughter. That link I posted above also has an accusation that he was fired from his last job for stealing money. That is all hear say, but something tell me.....

I looked up any data on adoption revocation in the case of a step-parent that adopted a child and because of a divorce wants to un-adopt that child.

Pure and utter bull carp. This did not happen because given the above circumstances it can't happen.

What an ugly rumor.

Kat it sounded to me family said he went and tried to do this and found out he couldn't. He shouted it out at DD, sounds like BD heard these conversations I think that was part of her depression.

I understand rochestergirl but we have to make sure that it can be verified by actual statements from the family through a reliable source. We can't take someone posting on another website's word for it. KWIM?

I understand rochestergirl but we have to make sure that it can be verified by actual statements from the family through a reliable source. We can't take someone posting on another website's word for it. KWIM?

Thanks Kat I get that and I don't want to spread gossip. It seems however most of what everyone is doing on this web-site is speculating and theorizing even though their theories have no facts behind them. I some what considered this the same, it was something said. More than most theories, if you look through the other site, they are Drexel and "BD's bio dads) immediate relatives saying it. I know we can't prove this really happened his attempt because it probably went as far as him calling his attorney and being told "no". I think most of what has been said on this site isn't proven either. Not trying to be argumentative just my opinion.

Please no copy and past of rumors from other sites--topix is NOT a media source. I do not want anyone to think that WS agrees with that site or others that may be spreading rumors rather than trying to find the truth.

Oh by the way, where did the 7 minutes come from, they say the media has learned something happened to BD within 7 minutes of her leaving PB's hotel

Oh by the way, where did the 7 minutes come from, they say the media has learned something happened to BD within 7 minutes of her leaving PB's hotel

Just guessing on this one and I could be way off, but maybe they approximate that the 1st camera Brittanee was not seen on (they did mention there are several along the strip) was about 7 minutes from the hotel. I guess it would make sense that if a camera 7 minutes away (on foot) from the hotel didn't capture Britt walking past, then it can be assumed that something happened to her before that time.

Just guessing on this one and I could be way off, but maybe they approximate that the 1st camera Brittanee was not seen on (they did mention there are several along the strip) was about 7 minutes from the hotel. I guess it would make sense that if a camera 7 minutes away (on foot) from the hotel didn't capture Britt walking past, then it can be assumed that something happened to her before that time.

Your probably right, but why are they just releasing it now. I sort of think Roch media is looking into it more now with it being on national coverage. Roch media is sort of lame.

Im guessing also but the 11ave st. cam is about halfway(15 minutes from bluewater) and the walk between hotels was 1.4 miles and the time to walk this is about 30 minutes (wearing flip flops might be a slower walking time) so this mean something happened within the first .35 miles from bluewater. why cant the 10news just say why police has determined this.

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S967112.shtml?cat=0

I don't know what this had to do with the case, but it is very strange and it is either some how connected, or just 2 people who were going through a "bad" divorce were fixing each other up. Doubt it. If you go to my profile I saved the pics off both sites MW's(MS Site) and CDs FB site. I saved them in case they are deleted

CD's new Fiance/GF I think is either once MW(DD's new Boyfriend's) wife or relative. Let me know what you think.

She is on CD's FB with pics. There is a caption from CD and his friend saying "my SW" (I deleted full names not sure if it was ok)

She is on the comments for MW (DD's Boyfriend) from May 2008.

More interesting is her MS page last login April 28 2009. It is private but her mood and blog are interesting her mood last changed? was "rejuvenated" her blog last changed is "Happy as a clam" this could be old but again her last log in is 4/28/2009. Link Belowhttp://www.myspace.com/shaw_e75

This case is really getting very sad... as time goes on... I fear this beautiful young lady will never come home safe and sound.

If it was in the parking lot there might have been some pics. Don't know the area but someone said earlier the parking lot might not be right next to the hotel/resort so it is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member