Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a random number be called? I did a reverse phone look up and that number is a landline. Have there been any mentions in the search and investigations of this street or these people? I pray this call is a trackable lead and not some pranksters....

This IS a cell phone......I did a reverse lookup via Anywho.com and was referred to Intellius which stated a cell phone in Florence SC.

This is also logged as a call from the same address...

09-052419 6/6/2009 04:49AM 1206 LEXI LN DISTURBANCE/DISORDERLY , CALLER SAID MALE SPIT ON HER AND PUSHED HER,
THEN HE GOT INTO A BUICK CENTRA SC DQD177 AND LEFT, CALLER WANTS TO SPEAK WITH OFFICER ; ON ARRIVAL, BROKEN OUT WINDOW AT REAR OF HOUSE

Eh, well it sounds like a lot goes on at this address. I doubt it has anything to do with Brittanee seeing this report now. :(

I doubt it has anything to do with Brittanee, but I do hope whoever made the call is OK.

I honestly think Brittanee was involved in a stranger abduction and although I hate to even think this, she is probably not alive. I so wish her family could have some kind of conclusion to this case. I can't begin to fathom being in Dawn's situation with one of my daughters missing.
She has been critized on other boards, but I for one admire her bravery and strength. She has my utmost respect and empathy. How I wish something could/would bring this case to a closure.

Okay... so I've been doing some thinking about the Suspicious Circumstances call involving a man offering a female a ride and then telling her that she was going to be killed. Perhaps the female previously met the man, maybe somewhere seedy, like the Club Kryptonite Brittanee went to and met some people at? Someone on the thread mentioned that Kryptonite has a reputation for being seedy. Anyway, maybe she had been recently involved w/ partying or simply was uneasy with police so declined to see an officer.

It would be interesting to know if the female victim was in the same age group/lifestyle as Brittanee. I just feel like that call is too frightening and too similar to what Britt's friends are asking for to be shoved aside.

I saw this tonight on FB ... has anyone else seen the video i have only seen images or is she talking about the one walking down the street?

snipped from FB post..
"On the grainy video after Brittanee left the boys, it is hard to tell for sure but one of the persons following Brittanee looks an awlfully lot like one seen in pictures posted on one of their websites. Did someone send a fellow out to "get" Brittanee over the shorts or whatever? Don't know, just a hunch but I'm sure if I noticed that, law enforcement has also. Time will tell. After awhile someone will be "singing like a bird".

Also on FB if anyone is interested here is a link to radio station in Rochester NY with interviews about BD.. if you start at the bottom of the page and listen to the interviews it would be in order from the oldest to the newest. And the most recent that was done this tues has not been posted yet. http://www.wcmf.com/pages/1624392.php

actually if you start with this one (John Parrinello We speak with top defense attorney John Parrinello about the situation with the top brass of the Greece police dept.)
you will see that PB's attorney has a big MOUTH!!!!! Why we he give out info that early omg what a moron!

I saw this tonight on FB ... has anyone else seen the video i have only seen images or is she talking about the one walking down the street?

snipped from FB post..
"On the grainy video after Brittanee left the boys, it is hard to tell for sure but one of the persons following Brittanee looks an awlfully lot like one seen in pictures posted on one of their websites. Did someone send a fellow out to "get" Brittanee over the shorts or whatever? Don't know, just a hunch but I'm sure if I noticed that, law enforcement has also. Time will tell. After awhile someone will be "singing like a bird".

Also on FB if anyone is interested here is a link to radio station in Rochester NY with interviews about BD.. if you start at the bottom of the page and listen to the interviews it would be in order from the oldest to the newest. And the most recent that was done this tues has not been posted yet. http://www.wcmf.com/pages/1624392.php

What website is this person talking about? I've never seen the video but that definitely makes me want to! Anyone know where to find it?

Didn't know if anyone has seen this, but it seems the person is very certain almost knowing that she was abducted. ???

MISSING NY TEEN - 17 (ROCHESTER)

Reply to: pers-hsvea-1224927900@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-16, 5:30PM EDT

HAVE YOU SEEN HER???????? HER FAMILY WANTS HER HOME SAFE BUT SHE WAS UBDUCTED DURING SPRING BREAK IN MYRTLE BEACH IS U SEE HER HEAR ANYTHING CALL THE ROCHESTER POLICE OR AMERICAS MOST WANTED PLEASE HELP

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Didn't know if anyone has seen this, but it seems the person is very certain almost knowing that she was abducted. ???

MISSING NY TEEN - 17 (ROCHESTER)

Reply to: pers-hsvea-1224927900@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-16, 5:30PM EDT

HAVE YOU SEEN HER???????? HER FAMILY WANTS HER HOME SAFE BUT SHE WAS UBDUCTED DURING SPRING BREAK IN MYRTLE BEACH IS U SEE HER HEAR ANYTHING CALL THE ROCHESTER POLICE OR AMERICAS MOST WANTED PLEASE HELP

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Debbie-
You will also notice if you look in Craigslist in other surrounding cities, it is listed there as well. I am not going to give out any names but there is an individual who is placing these ads. He is not family but has offered to help the family w/attention on the case. Here are a few links just like that:

jacksonville.craigslist.org/laf/1210626736.html
charleston.craigslist.org/vnn/1161834289.html
richmond.craigslist.org/laf/1171467195.html
myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/laf/1179255524.html

All you have to do is put Brittanee Drexel craigslist in google and you can find the current and expired ads.

Here is another police report, gives more investigative material on it. Of course you will see not all the information that was obtained in the interview seems to be in this report. Also shows that AS is 22 but another one of PB's roommates MA is 25. AL is only 19....etc etc. You get the idea, I don't need to list it all here....

http://www.whec.com/whecimages/drexel_report.pdf

What were all those twentysomethings and high school graduates (who weren't in college, mind) doing with a junior in high school? Maybe they can get put away for child endangerment. (lol)

It's so sad to see that this case is at a total standstill. Looked through the new police reports and found nothing of interest. :(

What were all those twentysomethings and high school graduates (who weren't in college, mind) doing with a junior in high school? Maybe they can get put away for child endangerment. (lol)

It's so sad to see that this case is at a total standstill. Looked through the new police reports and found nothing of interest. :(

Not that I think it matters but some of these kids were in college at MCC which is a local 2 yr school. Even AL who seems to be the youngest is in College at U of R, graduated HS in 2008. AL is the one that has been friends w/Brittanee since 2007. Maybe w/any luck now that DD has a lawyer in NY & SC something will be done? I don't know if charges will be filed, but I don't see why it isn't a possibility in order to get people talking.

As for the new report, I think there is a few things to be told about it. For instances, AS was totally overlooked. We can now say for sure that he was in PBs room. You can see also that KS, NC, UO, PO & LD all weren't even listed on the report, but really should be. The report says they telephoned AL but no mention of JO or PB? This report also was about 15 hours after the last report, about 24 hours after Britt was missing. Given all of the missing info it makes you wonder if this "new" info (which really isn't new) is only just a portion of the report as the last portion obviously was.

Thanks for the info, KCaswell... good to know that they're at least trying to make themselves useful instead of bumping butts at clubs all day. (Sorry if I seem contemptuous... I'm in the same age group and I know a lot of these types. Needless to say they irritate me to no end.)

I found someone named Anthony Schimizzi on Facebook as one of Alanna Lippa's friends. He's apparently from California. Excuse my ignorance, but is this the suspicious guy that met B at Club Kryptonite?

Thanks for the info, KCaswell... good to know that they're at least trying to make themselves useful instead of bumping butts at clubs all day. (Sorry if I seem contemptuous... I'm in the same age group and I know a lot of these types. Needless to say they irritate me to no end.)

I found someone named Anthony Schimizzi on Facebook as one of Alanna Lippa's friends. He's apparently from California. Excuse my ignorance, but is this the suspicious guy that met B at Club Kryptonite?

Syttende-
Like I said just because they are going to school doesn't mean anything. Educated people make plenty of stupid decisions/mistakes. I am not saying they are guilty, innocent or that I enjoy their attitudes, but I just think our time is better spent ruling people out based on facts rather than their attitudes. Otherwise we could put them all in a cell and call it a day! 8o)

As for the "suspicious guy that Britt met at Club K" I have not seen this in any of the info out-where are you seeing this? Can you share the link please?

As for AS-he moved to CA after they left MB from what I have seen in the media, also per the police report he was in PB's room so I doubt that he was a stranger to Britt. She must have known him previously I would think, and if not I still wouldn't think he would be referred to as "suspicious" if he was friends w/PB & CO. But that is just IMO.

It seems PB tried to protect AS also, on the audio on the Roch radio station that Autumn Dreams posted (click on the ChadD2 link) he mentions that PB says there were only 3 people in the room when there were 4. Chad brings this up then after the Dr. Phil show.

This is also on BD's FB page

-per the link below -according to Dawn “She sent a text message to one of her friends around 9:15 p.m. and said she was going to see another friend who was staying at another hotel. She never came back,“ Drexel said. “It’s been almost 48 hours, and I’m really worried. We need everyone to be looking out for her.“

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...olice_search_for_missing_new_york_teen/46665/

However what I am referring to is the WCMF audio where Chad states that PB told MBPD that she was returning to her hotel, and the girls (which may or may not have been the friends texted) told them she was headed somewhere else. This was referring to when she had left the Bluewater hotel shortly after 8pm.

You have to wonder though- in the audios the call to Dawn was at 9:30, depending on who that text was to at 9:15, and she had sent one to JO at 8:45 saying she was almost there, how did they know so soon that she was missing?

This is also on BD's FB page

-per the link below -according to Dawn “She sent a text message to one of her friends around 9:15 p.m. and said she was going to see another friend who was staying at another hotel. She never came back,“ Drexel said. “It’s been almost 48 hours, and I’m really worried. We need everyone to be looking out for her.“

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...olice_search_for_missing_new_york_teen/46665/

However what I am referring to is the WCMF audio where Chad states that PB told MBPD that she was returning to her hotel, and the girls (which may or may not have been the friends texted) told them she was headed somewhere else. This was referring to when she had left the Bluewater hotel shortly after 8pm.

You have to wonder though- in the audios the call to Dawn was at 9:30, depending on who that text was to at 9:15, and she had sent one to JO at 8:45 saying she was almost there, how did they know so soon that she was missing?

Bolded by me
:clap::clap: This is exactly what i was waiting for...someone else to catch that!!
I can't figure that out... if BD left PB's room around 8:13pm but texted JO at 8:45 ..that 7min time frame given by LE is long past walking by the street cam. At 9:15 she had texted someone saying she was going to another friends hotel. And JG has said he texted BD at 9:16 and got no reply. Then calls DD at 9:30 tells her BD is missing.... and has been missing for at least a couple hours. But a couple hours had not even gone past yet.

Bolded by me
:clap::clap: This is exactly what i was waiting for...someone else to catch that!!
I can't figure that out... if BD left PB's room around 8:13pm but texted JO at 8:45 ..that 7min time frame given by LE is long past walking by the street cam. At 9:15 she had texted someone saying she was going to another friends hotel. And JG has said he texted BD at 9:16 and got no reply. Then calls DD at 9:30 tells her BD is missing.... and has been missing for at least a couple hours. But a couple hours had not even gone past yet.

In all the confusion early on and mix ups of times on cameras this got lost. I thought early on that when she had texted she was going to another friends hotel they were referring to her going to PBs @ BlueWater. Wrong! That FB page said she texted JG @ 9. They think maybe someone else sent text.

I'm starting to wonder if the 'friend' was AS or JH(Hahn). If AS moved to California isn't that where Brit was originally from? Just an observation.

Autumn Dream I'm starting to think the 7 minutes was a way of leaking misinformation to relax perbs. I'm also thinking their leaking a little more to get some people nervous or talking. Did you notice Kahlik? FB comments on BD's FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme