Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried to clean up the poor quality of the stills from B entering PB's hotel.

That does look better, but, I swear it looks like Brittanee gained 20 lbs in a couple of days. She is much thinner than that, from looking at her pictures on the beach in her bikini. :waitasec: That body type is what I would call "thick" which is how I would describe Jen's figure.

I dunno, maybe it's the angle of the camera.

That does look better, but, I swear it looks like Brittanee gained 20 lbs in a couple of days. She is much thinner than that, from looking at her pictures on the beach in her bikini. :waitasec: That body type is what I would call "thick" which is how I would describe Jen's figure.

I dunno, maybe it's the angle of the camera.

Ya i would say thick too. But the camera could have a lot to do with it i'm not sure. :waitasec:

I'm trying to find the images of that hotel's lobby it was on there website not to long ago. Now I cant find them.. I knew i should have saved them.:banghead:
But i'll keep looking.

Well I tried to clean up the poor quality of the stills from B entering PB's hotel.

I know it doesnt look like her.... it must be the camera angle.
I cant believe she walked all those blocks from Bar Harbor to Bluewater in those flip flops. I'd have blisters.

Thanks it really doesn't look like her at all now that its a little cleaner. Her face looks totally different

I have to admit the face does look different but again that could mostly be from the camera. The pixels are horrid and that messes up the image badly.So it's leaving out a lot of detail in her. Maybe just maybe if they left it as a video instead of taking a frame here and a frame there out of it we could see her better ....:waitasec:

I'm still not convinced it's her. Isn't her hair longer than that? I can't recall a photo of her with her hair worn down like that either. And if the camera distorts her, wouldn't it distort everything else, too?

Do we know for sure which pic is the real Brittanee Drexel? I have been browsing her pics on two different accounts and I find some discrepancies.

The pic of her with Jen O. (?) on the beach, wasn't it said that this was Brittanee? I would have to disagree that this is the Brittanee that we are looking for.

I am going to attach pics

Two of the pics may be the same, error on my part. Sorry

Note: unfortunately these photos uploaded here can't be enlarged , but the girl on the beach in the pink bikini can't be Brittanee.

Attachments

• britt beach.jpg
    britt beach.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 112
  • britt from behind.jpg
    britt from behind.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 90
  • brittanee MB.jpg
    brittanee MB.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 86
  • brittanee with friends.jpg
    brittanee with friends.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 79
Proof ya, But i am not sure i want to post it here in public since i don't trust FB peepers.

Her saying she lived at MB could mean that she spent most of her time there (live at MB). Just like someone saying they lived at there place of work.

Autumndreams, just a suggestion and a tip. It's not an attack and I'm not saying this in any other way but as an aside.

It has been my experience here on WS, ( I learned the hard way over on the Caylee threads :D heh) when we make an assertion of a fact about a case or any of the key players in a case, we have to support that assertion with documents or links...

Otherwise it still has to remain unproven in the minds of other WS. It's not that we don't believe, it's that we have to see with our own two eyes :) Know what I mean? It is just an unspoken rule that I have picked up in my reading here.

Carry on with the fab work you do! :)

Do we know for sure which pic is the real Brittanee Drexel? I have been browsing her pics on two different accounts and I find some discrepancies.

The pic of her with Jen O. (?) on the beach, wasn't it said that this was Brittanee? I would have to disagree that this is the Brittanee that we are looking for.

Note: unfortunately these photos uploaded here can't be enlarged , but the girl on the beach in the pink bikini can't be Brittanee.

The picture on the beach is A.L and B.D not J.O also i think if you look at B.D face in that one you can see a resemblance in the poor picture from the surveillance camera.

Autumndreams, just a suggestion and a tip. It's not an attack and I'm not saying this in any other way but as an aside.

It has been my experience here on WS, ( I learned the hard way over on the Caylee threads :D heh) when we make an assertion of a fact about a case or any of the key players in a case, we have to support that assertion with documents or links...

Otherwise it still has to remain unproven in the minds of other WS. It's not that we don't believe, it's that we have to see with our own two eyes :) Know what I mean? It is just an unspoken rule that I have picked up in my reading here.

Carry on with the fab work you do! :)

Not taking it as an attack at all .. and i understand exactly what you are saying. But if i post it her for everyone to see there is a good chance i will loose my contact. I would not have any problems taking a screenshot and sending it to you private or to some of the other veteran WS'ers .

I was able to check it 3 ways the first 2 was ways easy enough and kinda fell in my lap along with the images from when she was at MB a year ago.

And the last way was with a backgound check and my CC.

Many have questioned this picture, but obviously, her parents, grandparents, boyfriend and the other family friend who reported her missing have all seen the pictures and believe them to be Brittanee. The camera angle from the top distorts the body image severely. That is why when you see a fashion photo shoot, the photographer is often kneeling and shooting UP at the model. That angle is more flattering and elongates the body as opposed to shooting from above which shortens and distorts the body in photos. Security cameras are designed for durability and weather resistance and often are also shooting through some kind of a cover which disguises them from being obviously seen. This limits the types and quality of lenses used, as does the simple need to have them be inexpensive in the first place. Most are also set to a wide angle view which further distorts the images.

I'm still not convinced it's her. Isn't her hair longer than that? I can't recall a photo of her with her hair worn down like that either. And if the camera distorts her, wouldn't it distort everything else, too?

Here is an actual image from the camera that has not been edited by news.. if you hold your mouse over the image and click it will go to full size. You will see that it is very grainy but not too bad.
You will also so see that there are buttons: play, snapshot, etc....
This is a moving film when they want a still picture they hit snapshot. The equipment they seem to be using is not the best.. you are not getting DVD quality.. it is more like VCR. Remember when those were around and you paused it ...lol you got some motion blur... now since this image is her walking away shes is not moving her head from side to side looking around like she was in the images of her coming in the hotel. So its a bit better.And we also don't know the framerate of these cameras .. that can also have to do with it. (in other words.. look at some live webcams)
http://www.carolinalive.com/uploadedImages/wpde/News/Stories/britt leaving.jpg

Now lets look at the other images that the news has posted of her coming in.
as you can see they edited the image they cropped the the tool bars and just took the image itself and also have made the image smaller ... i have not been able to find an original like the one above. This takes away from the quality of the image. She seems to be moving her head to look around... this is when they hit shapshot and you get the motion blur. It looks almost has if she has two noses or a very wide nose.
Now I would have to trust that her mother saw the unedited images and that she would know her daughter.http://www.carolinalive.com/news/photos.aspx?id=294247

Now if we were able to see the actual video and on the snapshots i think we would not question it at all. I have no doubt in my mind that this is not BD. If you look at the picture of BD sitting on the beach next to A.L that is the one that most closely to looking like her in the news images.

And before I forget.... go back to the first image and look at the left side. It looks like they have 16 cameras ..now who knows if they are all running. That would tell me they are located at other parts of the hotel. I would have to think they have ones at other doors and parking areas.
Where are the recordings of PB and friends leaving??????

So to answer your question "And if the camera distorts her, wouldn't it distort everything else, too? No.

autumndreams, thanks for such a detailed explanation. I agree that the equipment used is not of great quality. Oddly enough, the image of BD leaving the hotel looks more like her than the ones from the front.

I am hoping that there is video of the boys leaving the hotel and that LE just hasn't released them.

Jennifer Marie (Rochester, NY) wrote
at 9:50pm yesterday
thanks for understanding and not accusing me of anything bc thats crazy people swear they know everything.. i jsut honestly hope that shes ok shes so cute :(

"hope that shes ok shes so cute" - Is this the best she can do? I think Jennifer has sociopathic traits.

Hi everyone, I have been reading the posts every day, but haven't commented in a while because I really haven't had anything to add...this case is so frustrating. I was just looking at Autumndreams' post about the security camera pics and noticed something. I know it has been said that she went to the boys' room for flip flops, and some have questioned whether or not that was the truth...but it appears to me that she IS wearing different flip flops when leaving the hotel. In the pics of her entering the hotel, the straps are clearly white and the sole looks like it is tan. If you make the pic of her leaving full size, it appears that the sole and what looks like the strap (look at the inside of her right foot) are darker - probably black if she was wearing black shorts. What do you all think?

This was put on Brit's myspace about an hour ago.

Briittanee kaylee here...i have been reading this websleuth thing lately.n yes this is britts real page n yes it is me runnin this..any more questions?44 minutes ago
Mood:worried

Anyone see our little 'shoutout' on the BD myspace that her friend is taking care of? Apparenty she's been reading here. On my cell or I'd post a screenshot.

AS you can see.. if this kaylee person is following BD WS who is to say that whoever is involved B's disappearance is not!? Or the players from MB spring break trip?

AS you can see.. if this kaylee person is following BD WS who is to say that whoever is involved B's disappearance is not!? Or the players from MB spring break trip?

What I can't understand is why they keep accepting "new" friends if they are all so paranoid. Why would she be checking bs page or using it? Is she checking for something/someone? Would someone who is accepted as a friend be able to ask her this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member