Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouse, I'm thinking the FB crew is as cliquey as those girls that BD went to MB with.

I personally don't give a damn about being open minded or not hurting the feelings of those girls. We are talking about missing young girl. They should be bending over backwards to help find their friend. THEY are responsible for the reason people think they are hiding something. FWIW, their actions and in-actions have NOT gone unnoticed by LE, even something so small as not bothering to attend the vigil for Brittanee.

Take heart knowing that LE is as suspicious of them as we are and they are in LE's radar.

If you want to really help Brittanee, don't bother with that FB, I question what "truth" may be spoken.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

My 14 yo still calls us Mommy and Daddy. It could be because we have a 6 yo in the house who calls us that, or it could be because we refer to ourselves that way. Either way, I don't think it is odd. The reason he insists she ran away could be denial or a coping mechanism too. Seems a bit far-fetched that he drove to MB, found her on the strip, picked her up, killed her and then drove back to NY. I will agree that donation sites make me crazy.

I don't think CD drove there either, it was another poster. I do believe he is a j**rk and wants his 5 minutes of fame and dont give a C**p about B. He seems to want to st***k it to his ex more then find his d. I also wouldn't put it past him to scam money. What I was saying in my original post is there just isn't something right. I wonder if he is the reason B had to get away. Maybe something happened between him and B. Not him and DD. What if he did something to B. Just don't know. At the same time maybe he is just a je*k nothing more.

I'm sure your 14 year old does still do that. I dont' believe most 17 year olds would I have a 17 year old boy and they don't even want to walk near you in the mall (ha,ha sad but true) Plus B didn't seem like the normal 17 year old girl even more independent and strong minded .

LOL, FWIW I'm 40 and still call my father "Daddy"! But, I call my mother, "Mom".

Go figure, maybe it's a southern thing :crazy:

Maybe, I guess I never called my father or dad ever 'daddy' maybe that's a NY thing.

I think it might be lovejac, because I'm 47 and my Father is and will always be my "Daddy" and my Mother is "Momma".

But my Husband is "Big Daddy" :wink:

OMG you guys are funny! I like the big daddy one! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Okay wait...Rochestergirl. Are you saying that Chad has his own site set up for donations to the search? I missed that one. TIA

Maybe, I guess I never called my father or dad ever 'daddy' maybe that's a NY thing.

:crazy: I am a NYer lol :crazy:

ETA: Or were you not always a NYer? Maybe it is late and I can't use my comprehension skills.

How long has the Facebook group been closed? I went to it tonight for the first time in a few weeks and was surprised to see that the group was closed and required a membership request. I put in a request, for what it's worth.

It makes me sort of sick that I'm hearing radio commercials left and right for senior week specials and Bike Week specials at Myrtle Beach, and not a word about Brittanee. I'm in NC, so it's not that far... you'd think it would be getting a little more publicity locally at least. A lot of the students I teach are planning to go to Myrtle within the next month to celebrate graduation, and it makes me nervous.

Okay wait...Rochestergirl. Are you saying that Chad has his own site set up for donations to the search? I missed that one. TIA

Yes it is helpfindsissy.com

That's why on B's friend page it has the fraud warning that only helpfindbrittanee.com is the official site. They give read /betweenthelines/clues in there wording of there warning it's a page or 2 back I had cut/paste it.

How long has the Facebook group been closed? I went to it tonight for the first time in a few weeks and was surprised to see that the group was closed and required a membership request. I put in a request, for what it's worth.

It makes me sort of sick that I'm hearing radio commercials left and right for senior week specials and Bike Week specials at Myrtle Beach, and not a word about Brittanee. I'm in NC, so it's not that far... you'd think it would be getting a little more publicity locally at least. A lot of the students I teach are planning to go to Myrtle within the next month to celebrate graduation, and it makes me nervous.

I went back about an hour ago and there back up (not sure what that was about) but there are added sites now and a new fund raiser/dance for B here in Roc

They aren't talking about it in ROC either

Just out of curiosity how do you know this? Everywhere i have read including girls that know her really well have stated she lived in Myrtle Beach.

It makes since, her myspace profile says "I<3North Carolina" where it shows the state you live in.

Just out of curiosity how do you know this? Everywhere i have read including girls that know her really well have stated she lived in Myrtle Beach.

It's called being a good sleuther :wink:

But that's where she lived and it has been confirmed.

Here's another sort of creepy thing that I just found out while watching a TLC tv show....guess who else went to Gates-Chili High School at one time? For sure, Kenneth Bianchi and probably also his lovely cousin Angelo Bono!!

Does anyone think this is the sort of thing that should be called into or emailed to one of the tip pages? I mean, I know it is a stretch but anyone who goes to that school has to know the whole Hillside strangler famous alumni connection. AND when you think about it, the whole luring young girls into a car off of the street and killing them and dumping their bodies in remote areas.....well, to me the whole connection is just C R E E P Y.

Very great sleuthing! I have learned MANY things from the long time members here and one is to never take what people say as fact, take the time to find out for yourself!

No proof ? Not saying that isn't true but people love to start rumors or state things that they clearly don't know anything about. JO states on her profile to another friend that she lived in MB,that's where i got it from and also a few people that know her have stated the same.

No proof ? Not saying that isn't true but people love to start rumors or state things that they clearly don't know anything about. JO states on her profile to another friend that she lived in MB,that's where i got it from and also a few people that know her have stated the same.

Proof ya, But i am not sure i want to post it here in public since i don't trust FB peepers.

Her saying she lived at MB could mean that she spent most of her time there (live at MB). Just like someone saying they lived at there place of work.

Well I tried to clean up the poor quality of the stills from B entering PB's hotel.

Attachments

• Britt-before-after.jpg
    Britt-before-after.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics