Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me
:clap::clap: This is exactly what i was waiting for...someone else to catch that!!
I can't figure that out... if BD left PB's room around 8:13pm but texted JO at 8:45

If she was walking to JO's hotel from PB's hotel, with a steady brisk walk as seen in the clip of her leaving, she would have made it to JO's hotel in this time frame.

Bolded by me
:clap::clap: This is exactly what i was waiting for...someone else to catch that!!
At 9:15 she had texted someone saying she was going to another friends hotel.

If this is true, it could possibly be the perp who did the text to buy time. Why though, unless JO texted her again (not mentioned) wondering where BD was.

I was under the impression that all 15 people were in the same hotel. PB and his bunch were at a different hotel.

So what other friends were at MB for her to go visit?

Wow, I didn't know she (or someone using her phone) texted someone saying she was going to someone else's hotel. I wish there was a way to retrieve exactly what B said. Some people text in a certain way, and maybe B is one of those people, making it easy to differentiate who sent what. LE must have a reason to believe that someone else sent that text.

It sounds like B must have just come upon the perp, IF he was the one who sent that text. I don't think B would let a perp just grab her phone (though I suppose she may not have much of a choice) nor do I think that a total stranger would know to text her friends about "going to another hotel". Maybe the culprit is among one of the boys and/or the girls setting her up.

@KCaswell - I said "suspicious" because he seems like a rat. :crazy: I didn't mean it in the way LE uses it.

And on that police report it stated that B met AS at Club K. "Officer Cleary later located and telephoned Anthony Schimizzi, Phillip Watson, Keith Cummings and Peter Broswick. These men reported that they had first met Brittanee briefly at Club Kryptonite on Friday night, 4/24/09, stated that they did not know her but that she was a friend of Peter Broswick."

I guess that explanation is a little fishy, though. Also: Who are Phillip Watson and Keith Cummings?

If she was walking to JO's hotel from PB's hotel, with a steady brisk walk as seen in the clip of her leaving, she would have made it to JO's hotel in this time frame.

Debbie- the street cam is BD walking Southbound, towards PBs hotel, 10 blocks prior according the to the media. Question would be, is the time on the camera wrong? What is the time difference between that cam and the hotel cam? Is this after she turned around since it was 8:15 (or off by a few minutes)? Did she find out about the hotel change and that is the reason for her turn around? (This we wouldn't know w/o her cell records)

If this is true, it could possibly be the perp who did the text to buy time. Why though, unless JO texted her again (not mentioned) wondering where BD was.

I was under the impression that all 15 people were in the same hotel. PB and his bunch were at a different hotel.

So what other friends were at MB for her to go visit?

Debbie-
In BD's room there were the 3 girls and PO, from what I read. The remaining, UO, KS, NC, and LD were in the 2nd hotel the girls went to-same room. You can see this in the first police report. It calls that room, NC's room. PBs bunch were in the 3rd. hotel.

There was another bunch of girls there from Rochester as well that were at Club K the second night. LQ and her bunch, she is in one of JO's pics as well. This info is all in thread #4 I believe. I am not saying I think she went to see them, but it is another possibility.

There was a statement that the boyfriend, JG told her to be safe and she replied to him, I thought or is that the one that didn't get a reply?

In all the confusion early on and mix ups of times on cameras this got lost. I thought early on that when she had texted she was going to another friends hotel they were referring to her going to PBs @ BlueWater. Wrong! That FB page said she texted JG @ 9. They think maybe someone else sent text.

I'm starting to wonder if the 'friend' was AS or JH(Hahn). If AS moved to California isn't that where Brit was originally from? Just an observation.

I think each person on the FB group thinks something else. The stuff that I posted that you brought over here though states that she texted "a friend" at 9:15. People are actually arguing over who that 9:15 text was too. DD states in the media it was "a friend" A lot of people think it was JO. There is talk that if she was abducted by this time that it is likely that someone texted or had BD text someone to give them more time.

But the JG text was the one that came at 9:16 that they are unsure if BD ever received since she did not respond.

I don't mind if people bring over stuff that I post on FB if I don't post it here, but if you are going to portray my opinion, please don't change what I say.

There was a statement that the boyfriend, JG told her to be safe and she replied to him, I thought or is that the one that didn't get a reply?

I recall hearing that as well, but I thought he had said they were on the phone before she went to see PB? Not positive on that one though.

I don't recall seeing anything stating word for word that "Brittanee didn't make it back to the girls hotel or not." All the texting was mentioned. Nothing saying she did or didn't make it to the Bar Harbor hotel to return the shorts.

In a video with Brittanee's boyfriend, JG, he says that she did reply assuring him that she was being safe. It's the video of him talking about how he didn't watch the Dr. Phil show about Brit because he felt it threw off the search for Brittanee. I think that was the last text he received from her. :(

This was on the FB site. Wow! I wonder if it is true? There was another one after this too. But, JO and her boyfriend have no alibi during the time BD went missing.

There are pictures of both girls, JO and Britt both wearing black shorts. The shorts seem to be almost identical. Seems there were enough black shorts to go around. JO did have a friend text Britt and ask her to bring her shorts back. Britt said she was on her way. JO had to leave before Britt got back because she had an emergency with her boyfriend. So, others were still at the hotel, not sure how long before they left, but JO wasn't there when Britt was walking back.

Ok sorry- just thought about something. Alot of us thought the shorts story might have been a set up. So ok JO had someone else text Britt on bringing back the shorts. Was JO and her BF? waiting outside PBs for BD at that point? Just another theory. But if she had left for an "emergency" with her BF she has no alibi.

What motivation would JO have to abduct BD, though? A girl like her thinks of clubs, alcohol, narcotics, partying and little else. I truly can't imagine that JO would want to bring significant harm to BD.

Maybe JO was planning on roughing BD up a bit, perhaps there was some drama that the other girls haven't talked about, and it went too far? Maybe they met up with BD and left her vulnerable elsewhere and a stranger picked her up? If JO and her boyfriend were the ones to intercept BD on her way back, they'd know to text the friends.

Has there been any investigative activity on the case recently?

... Also, was there ever any word on whether or not the shorts were returned to JO?

What motivation would JO have to abduct BD, though? A girl like her thinks of clubs, alcohol, narcotics, partying and little else. I truly can't imagine that JO would want to bring significant harm to BD.

Maybe JO was planning on roughing BD up a bit, perhaps there was some drama that the other girls haven't talked about, and it went too far? Maybe they met up with BD and left her vulnerable elsewhere and a stranger picked her up? If JO and her boyfriend were the ones to intercept BD on her way back, they'd know to text the friends.

Has there been any investigative activity on the case recently?

... Also, was there ever any word on whether or not the shorts were returned to JO?

I don't no but JO is obviously not a great "friend" to BD IMO just basing that on their vacation pics and comments it's like they had a bad day, not there friend is missing and probably dead. They were making fun of it. Cold, very cold. I haven't heard much more on the case lately. I think that was discussed earlier, if BD didn't make back then shorts shouldnt' be back.

09-058664 6/20/2009 02:14am 1905 s ocean bl suspicious circumstances room 322/324 female 19 yoa justine kjelson
had something put in her drink at club krytonite unresponsive at the
time female is breathing at this time but not responsive female is
awake but in and out of consciousness eyes keep rolling in the back
of her head 10 people in room at this time no weapons in room​
security is on scene in room

09-058395 6/19/2009 05:17pm hwy 501 & jason bl follow up ref to file 35452 near the train tracks, compl thinks he
just saw brittany drexel, wf, black tank top, jeans, blue string back
pack, compl said when he looked at her, she looked kind of like she​
was being cautious not to get spotted

Ok sorry- just thought about something. Alot of us thought the shorts story might have been a set up. So ok JO had someone else text Britt on bringing back the shorts. Was JO and her BF? waiting outside PBs for BD at that point? Just another theory. But if she had left for an "emergency" with her BF she has no alibi.

How can you assume if there is an "emergency" that she has no alibi? Wouldn't it depend on the "emergency"? For all anyone knows he was in the ER, or he had his car impounded for parking illegally, or was ticketed for underage drinking...all of which they would have contact w/people that would be able to substantiate where they were at a certain time. Sure it is possible that they don't have one, but it does depend on the alibi.

For everyone else that doesn't see FB this is the rest of Waldman R Us message that has to do w/that subject that would help you to understand the issue.

"JO was going to take a shower so she could meet her b/f for dinner. She told another friend to text Britt to bring the shorts back. Britt was at PB hotel. She left to go return the shorts. During that time JO had an emergency with her boyfriend and had to leave. The others were still at the hotel. Apparently, JO after the emergency, JO went out to dinner or somewhere with her bf/ and the others at the hotel were getting ready to go to another party. When everyone finally met up, that is when they apparently realized that nobody knew where Britt was. The group was separated and met up later. Maybe each group that Britt was with the other group until they all met up and realized nobody knew where she was.
If Britt left PB room so quickly to return the shorts knowing JO asked for them, I doubt she would stop off somewhere else. If she wasn't worried about returning the shorts, then she would have said, "hell with it" and stayed at PB after walking such a long distance, therefore, she isn't going to stop and see a friend on her way back."

Here are Waldmans last reply on the same incident, I think this may tell you that it is possible....not definite, but possible, depending on times, that JO has an alibi, and maybe UO as well....In addition, that is if the source she has can be trusted.

JO's boyfriend had some kind of traffic violation and JO and her brother went to assist her boyfriend with the ticket and make sure the car didn't get towed. JO and her friends didn't have the money to stay another day. They were all just about out of money.

09-058395 6/19/2009 05:17pm hwy 501 & jason bl follow up ref to file 35452 near the train tracks, compl thinks he
just saw brittany drexel, wf, black tank top, jeans, blue string back
pack, compl said when he looked at her, she looked kind of like she​
was being cautious not to get spotted

It seems like there's a lot more sitings these days! It's making me a bit hopeful.

I posted this on FB and figured I would post it here as well--

Just an FYI to all that are following the audio files, I have rec'd an email from WCMF. They are having issues w/uploading. The file from Dawn from last week (Tuesday I believe) will be uploaded asap. I got this email yesterday so I would assume since it isn't up yet they intend on doing it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme