Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that Brittanee's mom got the call at 9:30 pm that Brittanee was missing , so with that being said.... why was it a little over 7 hours until the report was filed at MBPD by John Hahn, the military guy in NC?
-----------
He is a marine. Maybe he was on duty and had to go through command to leave for Myrtle Beach. It is a 2 1/2 hour trip from Jacksonville, NC to Myrtle Beach, SC. Do we know the time when Brittanee's mother got in contact with John? Maybe it took a while after her mother found out that she was missing until she got in contact with John.

Yes I remember reading this info. question: if she was just dropping by and then got the text about the shorts, then how did she have time to leave her clothes behind? Why would she have been carrying around clothes?
================
Good point, I've also been wondering why the girls didn't just drive over to the boy's room to meet Brittanee and retrieve the shorts? To me, this story is getting more and more holes in it by the day.

I am pretty sure she hung out at his hotel more than the evening that she went missing. Remember they hung out at the club one night too and she wasn't getting along with the girls all that well.

Below is the first I have heard of this. I just copied a bit of this blog that I thought was interesting. Has anyone else heard that BD's clothes where found in PB room before? :confused: I have bolded the statement from the site.

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned.

Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room".

Here is the website I found this on.

http://cjaye57.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/brittanee-drexel-sold-into-sex-trade/

This website has so much "misinformation" and pics taken off peoples MS accounts I don't give it much credibility. Like it saying DD worried when BD didn't come home on sunday as promised. This site looks like it took bits and pieces and mixed it all up

The shorts story really doesn't check out, and it hasn't from the beginning. If JO wanted her shorts back, then why didn't she come get them? And it also seems like there's no "short"age of shorts amongst the girls, since in a lot of photos from MB everyone has a pair on... why be so angry and upset about one pair?

If the shorts story is the real truth, then I think JO was just trying to get on BD's nerves and "make" Britt walk miles for JO (think Cinderella).

This website has so much "misinformation" and pics taken off peoples MS accounts I don't give it much credibility. Like it saying DD worried when BD didn't come home on sunday as promised. This site looks like it took bits and pieces and mixed it all up

I agree, I saw the same mixed up stuff.

A lot of things will never add up with Peter. I found it really interesting that he said on Dr. Phil he told her not to walk alone on the strip. He was trying to portray himself as a good person and even mentions that danger lurks on the strip, but yet he did not take her home himself. Also, once he found out John Hahn and authorities wanted to speak with him he got up and ran out of town.

I believe if only the police could speak to his friends a lot of details would come out. It sounds like they were barely questioned and they were around Peter ad Brittanee the whole time.

A lot of things will never add up with Peter. I found it really interesting that he said on Dr. Phil he told her not to walk alone on the strip. He was trying to portray himself as a good person and even mentions that danger lurks on the strip, but yet he did not take her home himself. Also, once he found out John Hahn and authorities wanted to speak with him he got up and ran out of town.

I believe if only the police could speak to his friends a lot of details would come out. It sounds like they were barely questioned and they were around Peter ad Brittanee the whole time.

I didn't like the body language he was sending during the Dr. Phil show.

-----------
He is a marine. Maybe he was on duty and had to go through command to leave for Myrtle Beach. It is a 2 1/2 hour trip from Jacksonville, NC to Myrtle Beach, SC. Do we know the time when Brittanee's mother got in contact with John? Maybe it took a while after her mother found out that she was missing until she got in contact with John.

True, I was just saying it is unclear as to what the delay was.

seems like MB and the Media has just given up on Britt,Still praying for ya Britt

That's horrible!
Hwy 17 between McClellenville and Charleston are loaded with them,as are the stores.

Parris Island USMC is located South of Myrtle beach also, along with some wing commands. Someone may locate their locations and contact CID and MP's with pictures and info. See what they can do. <suggestion>

I was trying to find the link without success, but hopefully someone else can.

Remember months ago when PB was allegedly linked to organized crime in his hometown? Not difficult whisking someone away in that circumstance. Perhaps that is the reason for the 3-jurisdiction summit regarding her disappearance. It is more than just your average missing teen case, IMO.

Marine Corps Criminal Investigation contact, link provided

http://hqinet001.hqmc.usmc.mil/pp&o/PS/psl/cidEast.asp

Criminal Investigations

CID East Coast Offices

HQ
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (703) 692-4249 / (703) 614-1068

DSN: 222-4249 / 224-1068

Quantico
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (703) 784-2027/2057

DSN: 278-2027/2057

Camp Lejeune
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (910) 451-2571

DSN: 751-2571

Cherry Point
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (252) 466-2688

DSN: 582-2688

Beaufort
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (843) 228-6009

DSN: 335-6009

Albany
Phone Numbers:

Comm: (229) 639-5186/5187

DSN: 567-5186/5187

Parris Island USMC is located South of Myrtle beach also, along with some wing commands. Someone may locate their locations and contact CID and MP's with pictures and info. See what they can do. <suggestion>

I don't know that the military will get involved, they can't investigate due to it is not the military's jurisdiction.

I don't know that the military will get involved, they can't investigate due to it is not the military's jurisdiction.

Jurisdiction wont matter, if CID finds a crime was committed they turn the service person over to local authorities. They may take interest.

Here's your catch 22, an out of state resident can be married in S.C. with only a one day waiting period. I'm not saying that happened, it's a SC catch 22 for those desiring. (swooned)

I think if CID is notified she's a missing person last known with a Marine, they would post her picture at various bases to see if she was seen there.

Just listed as missing person, it won't be the first time. If you have the name of the suspect marine, the better.

I think if CID is notified she's a missing person last known with a Marine, they would post her picture at various bases to see if she was seen there.

Just listed as missing person, it won't be the first time. If you have the name of the suspect marine, the better.

She wasn't last seen with a marine. The marine is the one that reported her missing at the request of her mother who was in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme