Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grandmother seems pretty certain that Brittanee got into a car. The way it sounds , like Brittanee did it willingly. It's possible, if she was mislead by the perp.

I just don't understand the whole story of she just walked to PB's hotel from her hotel and they automatically text or call her about the shorts. As we have said before, this just isn't jiving. If it weren't for the video of BD, I would question her leaving there. I just don't know why she would have on a pair of shorts and the girls know and see this before she left their room headed for PB's and then JO decides she needs those exact shorts when she is in the shower and has someone else text BD.

This case just needs to break wide open.

This is just so sad. I pray that LE is still working the case aggressively, even if we aren't privy to the information.

“Somebody knows she got into a vehicle. Somebody must have seen her on the 25th, the day she went missing, between 8 at night or 9:30 because that last cell phone ping was in McClellanville. We just don’t know if somebody took the cell phone and threw it and took her in the opposite direction. We just don’t know where she is,“ said Wagner.

McClellanville - I didn't know the last ping was that far south.

Poor family,its almost grown cold now.Still praying for your return Britt

“Somebody knows she got into a vehicle. Somebody must have seen her on the 25th, the day she went missing, between 8 at night or 9:30 because that last cell phone ping was in McClellanville. We just don’t know if somebody took the cell phone and threw it and took her in the opposite direction. We just don’t know where she is,“ said Wagner.

McClellanville - I didn't know the last ping was that far south.

Yeah, I didn't know that either until recently- I heard about it in the video on helpfindbrittanee.com.

Debbie, JO said it herself - she's a bully. The story isn't jiving because JO asked for the shorts back to get on BD's nerves... Obviously JO didn't need the shorts. She just wanted to have a laugh at Britt's expense.

What it's beginning to sound like to me, is that BD was invited to Myrtle Beach by people she didn't know very well under the guise that it would be a fun beach vacation, but those who invited her (JO especially) had plans to annoy her and thwart Brittanee at every turn just to be mean.

The very quick response (less than 15 minutes) to Britt being "missing" points to them setting something up, maybe organizing for a well-known shady guy to catch Britt on her way back to the hotel. Perhaps they thought Brittanee would be found quickly (hours), just shaken up, and when she didn't resurface they panicked and left.

I'm sure LE has pulled PB and JO's phone records... I wonder if PB and JO were in contact right when Brittanee left. I wouldn't be surprised if they organized some kind of prank and it didn't go quite as expected.

This was on the FB site for BD a post on the Wall from Dawn.

Dawn Drexel wrote
at 3:11pm
This is Britts mom I want to thank all of you that are praying for Britt, an also for all the support you have given. I just want my baby girl to come home.I wish whoever has her would have a heart and let her come back home. Even if someone knows something the hotline is confidential what if it was your brother or sister you'd feel the same way.Cam an Sissa miss her very much.It is so hard day to day being without her.I also want to thank you tarah for being such a great friend to Britt and starting this facebook for her.Britt mom loves you so much I am waiting for you to come home it has been way to long.I could not imagine my and your brother an sister life without you.

Sounds like she doesn't know about the myspace that Kaylee is keeping up with.

Sounds as if there is reason to believe that Brittanee is alive.

Debbie,

Any idea who this is. DD has a new fb account (clicked her link from Tara's site). This person is on her friend list and this person's friend list includes CD, DD, and alot of Florida people.

Sorry I couldnt' cut and paste info and pic please go on Facebook and search Keri Drexel. That is Brit's pic and it's location is Atlanta GA

Debbie,

Any idea who this is. DD has a new fb account (clicked her link from Tara's site). This person is on her friend list and this person's friend list includes CD, DD, and alot of Florida people.

Sorry I couldnt' cut and paste info and pic please go on Facebook and search Keri Drexel. That is Brit's pic and it's location is Atlanta GA

In reference to the KD you mentioned, there is a poster by that name posting at this link

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/myrtle-beach-sc/T2GI2CVNH9D3C0NGM/p14

post #283. She refers to Brittanee as her neice.

In reference to the KD you mentioned, there is a poster by that name posting at this link

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/myrtle-beach-sc/T2GI2CVNH9D3C0NGM/p14

post #283. She refers to Brittanee as her neice.

Thanks Lindsay

I posted the pic on my page. What I found weird about it is she is using Brit's pic and her fb profile pic. I know people do that, but look at the pic, it's on a bed that is obviously not the same bedroom as the one in all the posters (brit's room with blue walls). Also the Keri Drexel said in things I google and on her MS page she is from Sarasota? Not sure if that's true. This fb page says Atlanta, GA. Maybe I am making more of it then it really is just wonder if anyone else thinks it's weird. Let me know.

:)

Thanks Lindsay

I posted the pic on my page. What I found weird about it is she is using Brit's pic and her fb profile pic. I know people do that, but look at the pic, it's on a bed that is obviously not the same bedroom as the one in all the posters (brit's room with blue walls). Also the Keri Drexel said in things I google and on her MS page she is from Sarasota? Not sure if that's true. This fb page says Atlanta, GA. Maybe I am making more of it then it really is just wonder if anyone else thinks it's weird. Let me know.

:)

Yes. After a quick Google search I come up with a lot of locations for this Keri Drexel as well. On that link I posted earlier it says she's from MI. It's strange. The pic of Britt is a new one for me as well and I've seen all of her Myspace and My Yearbook pics. It's a nice picture too... you'd think she'd post it.

Yeah I don't know why it just struck me funny. Probably just me. But pic looks recent. Britt's eyes are sad looking in the pic.

Just a crazy scenario- CD family did this to hurt DD? Probably not just something weird on this one.

The hair color/style in that photo on "Keri Drexel's" page look pretty similar to this photo of Brittanee taken probably months before MB. So while that may be a new photo to us, I'm pretty sure that it's (relatively) old.

The hair color/style in that photo on "Keri Drexel's" page look pretty similar to this photo of Brittanee taken probably months before MB. So while that may be a new photo to us, I'm pretty sure that it's (relatively) old.

Your pic looks a deeper brown (almost with some red tints in it) definately a rich color. The pic on Keri's FB page it is almost a washed out brown with faint blond highlights. Not sure if maybe it's just an am pic (you know the ones when you first crawl out of bed) or it is a different color Her hair color changes to0 much for me to make any determination on that one.

Thanks

Your pic looks a deeper brown (almost with some red tints in it) definately a rich color. The pic on Keri's FB page it is almost a washed out brown with faint blond highlights. Not sure if maybe it's just an am pic (you know the ones when you first crawl out of bed) or it is a different color Her hair color changes to0 much for me to make any determination on that one.

Thanks

I noticed that too and thought that maybe the FB pic was taken without flash?

The highlights look to be in the same place to me. But true, Britt does change her hair too much for anyone to really be sure! :)

I just still feel that Britt is out there somewhere having decided she was not going to go back home and face her mother. Britt and JH were close. Wouldn't surprise me if he knows something. JMO

I have had a funny suspicion that this could more of a possibility than anyone realizes.

I just still feel that Britt is out there somewhere having decided she was not going to go back home and face her mother. Britt and JH were close. Wouldn't surprise me if he knows something. JMO

Hi Everyone,
Just started reading about BD. Has the theory of human trafficking been discussed yet?- if so please disregard :) Or is there significant information out there (that I have yet to read) pointing in the direction of the group of friends she was on Spring Break with? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme