Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm from webster and before all this the only person i've ever even heard of was peter. there is nothing special about webster, believe me.

i'm from webster and before all this the only person i've ever even heard of was peter. there is nothing special about webster, believe me.

No one said Webster was special. What was implied was kids from Webster are not hanging out in Gates. Completely different parts of town.

What was said is BD's connection to PB is most likely through John G. This is because John G goes to Monroe Community College so does Peter, Alanna, Jennifer O. John G is from Webster so is Peter, Alanna.

BD's ms page says she's from Webster. It is one of the ways they all know each other BD is most likely hanging out that way with John G that might be how she connected with all of them.

No one said Webster was special. What was implied was kids from Webster are not hanging out in Gates. Completely different parts of town.

What was said is BD's connection to PB is most likely through John G. This is because John G goes to Monroe Community College so does Peter, Alanna, Jennifer O. John G is from Webster so is Peter, Alanna.

BD's ms page says she's from Webster. It is one of the ways they all know each other BD is most likely hanging out that way with John G that might be how she connected with all of them.

Actually AL is from Greece, not Webster and is going to U of R rather than MCC.

While I agree these are different parts of town it doesn't take that long to get there. 30 minutes tops.

MS you can write whatever you want, which is why JGs old MS says he is 104. BD's also says she is 21, which we all know she is not. Anything on these sites can be doctored.

http://www.myspace.com/33702890

I do have to agree that JG was probably how BD met most of these people, maybe not PB though, but the rest yes. However in the grand scheme of things it no longer matters how they know eachother. Whether they say they did or not, they all knew her before they left.

I wonder if JG being friends with the group excluding PB has made it more difficult for the girls to talk.

I have been regularly following this forum since BD went missing, although I have not posted anything so I don't even know if I am doing this right. Anyways, maza's post about club kryptonite got me thinking. I went to the club website (http://www.club-kryptonite.com/index2.html) to see if the club posts pictures of their nights. They in fact do post their pictures. The club also has a myspace (http://www.myspace.com/396952393) where they post their pictures.Somewhere I read that BD and the group she was with visited club kryptonite during their stay in myrtle beach. I browsed through some of the pictures that would have coordinated with when the group went to the club, but did not see any of BD or her friends. I know some clubs take pictures throughout the night, but only post the very best. I wonder if law enforcement has considered asking the club for their pictures that would have been taken during BD's stay. Perhaps the pictures may portray who BD was with, people she may have met, her behavior, her friends behavior, etc? Just a thought.

I have been regularly following this forum since BD went missing, although I have not posted anything so I don't even know if I am doing this right. Anyways, maza's post about club kryptonite got me thinking. I went to the club website (http://www.club-kryptonite.com/index2.html) to see if the club posts pictures of their nights. They in fact do post their pictures. The club also has a myspace (http://www.myspace.com/396952393) where they post their pictures.Somewhere I read that BD and the group she was with visited club kryptonite during their stay in myrtle beach. I browsed through some of the pictures that would have coordinated with when the group went to the club, but did not see any of BD or her friends. I know some clubs take pictures throughout the night, but only post the very best. I wonder if law enforcement has considered asking the club for their pictures that would have been taken during BD's stay. Perhaps the pictures may portray who BD was with, people she may have met, her behavior, her friends behavior, etc? Just a thought.

If I'm remembering correctly, Club K had photos up from the night B was there and then later took them down. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

quoting myself... heh heh.. still think it is odd if ( i understand correctly) that one of the girls called John G to tell him she was missing pretty early on. wonder what was going on there? trying to make him jealous maybe? who had his number and why / where did they get it? ifJG was BD connection to the girls and PB then that's a big hmmm for me. not a good boyfriend if he encouraged her to get out of town for a few days and defy her mom. and I 100% believe that if PB was hitting on her, one of the other girls would have told JG about it and he would not have wanted her to go knowing PB was gonna be there. seems like BD is the odd girl out no matter how you look at it. very suspicious.
snipping and bolding....

i am wondering, how did they know her boyfriend's phone # to call him? if they only knew him through her, then it would seem they would not have his #. Two of my very close gf's don't have my bf's phone #, and i don't know their husband's cell numbers either. If she was missing less than an hour, seems odd they would call him at all. Or did they have her phone, so that is where they got his #? (did she have her phone at the boys hotel)

Welcome to Websleuths. I know in one of the earlier threads alot was posted about the Club will need to go back and see if anything can be found

just thinking. saw many people asking why would a girl (brittanee) end up on a trip with people who (say they) don't / didn't know her well? turning it around, who invited her, and why? someone had to initiate the arrangements.

also, read somewhere but can't find it that Jenn O was sort of an instigator of trouble. can anyone link me to that info? otherwise, i'll assume i just made that up. wondering if one of the group was a ringleader and talked the others into saying things such as "we didn't know her that well."

Here this is right from JO's mouth herself............

Jennifer Marie

Today at 3:51pm
See the reason I don't tell my story is bc I dnt care what ppl say..ik I have nothing to hide and yeah I am a bully but I don't ****ing do drugs and idc ppl can talk all they want they don't know me an that's it
Sent via Facebook Mobile

(this was posted on may 20 on facebook her response to being questioned about BD)

Sorry I have not been around much.. with my daughter getting married in a month and the closing on my new house happening tomorrow I been super busy.

But, I still check on BD every night hoping to see something new. I really hope she is alive somewhere.

Keeping up faith for you Brittanee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Marie

See the reason I don't tell my story is bc I dnt care what ppl say..ik I have nothing to hide and yeah I am a bully but I don't ****ing do drugs and idc ppl can talk all they want they don't know me an that's it
Sent via Facebook Mobile

(this was posted on may 20 on facebook her response to being questioned about BD)

geesh. nice girl, eh? her logic is interesting: won't talk because she doesn't care what people say? nonsensical.

as for the drug thing, there was facebook or myspace snippet from a conversation she and a couple of the MB guys had that almost had to be referencing drugs (ecstacy)? something about mr pang, tang, etc.

wonder how good of friends she was with JG.

Jennifer Marie

Sent via Facebook Mobile

I ashamed to live in New York with people like this.

I ashamed to live in New York with people like this.

hey, it's everywhere. kinda feel ashamed being part of the human race sometimes.

--
i keep checking comments on several other BD boards; not seeing much that's new but the more i read, the more suspicious i am of PB and the whole gang that went to MB. just have a bad feeling they invited her to treat her mean or to pull a trick on her, and it went too far. i would love to know which of the group was the one to get the idea to invite her, offer her a ride, whatever.

hey, it's everywhere. kinda feel ashamed being part of the human race sometimes.

--
i keep checking comments on several other BD boards; not seeing much that's new but the more i read, the more suspicious i am of PB and the whole gang that went to MB. just have a bad feeling they invited her to treat her mean or to pull a trick on her, and it went too far. i would love to know which of the group was the one to get the idea to invite her, offer her a ride, whatever.
yes i agree with you about the invite reasons.I feel that someone in the group invited her for that reason ,to maybe show her a lesson.STILL PRAYING FOR YA BRITT

3 months today she has been missing. Someone needs to tell the truth. Still praying she is alive and will come home.

MB Spring Breaker missing for three months By Mola Lenghi
Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 11:50 p.m.

Saturday marked exactly three months since a 17 year old teenager from New York disappeared in Myrtle Beach while on spring break.
Three months later, Brittanee Drexel remains missing. She was last seen, Saturday night, April 25th in Myrtle Beach, leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard.

Her cell phone last gave off a signal on the Charleston--Georgetown County line the night she disappeared.

A handful of police and missing persons agencies have been working together in the search -- from Myrtle Beach police all the way down to Charleston County.
In June, Drexel was featured on America's Most Wanted Missing Persons segment. Police say tips and potential sightings come in every day and the search has taken authorities across the entire country.
Myrtle Beach police say teen disappearances on the Grand Strand, unfortunately, are not unusual. Though, they add that Drexel's case is different than any other, but won't release why.
If you have any information, you're asked to call Myrtle Beach Police at (843) 918-1382.

MB Spring Breaker missing for three months By Mola Lenghi
Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 11:50 p.m.

Saturday marked exactly three months since a 17 year old teenager from New York disappeared in Myrtle Beach while on spring break.
Three months later, Brittanee Drexel remains missing. She was last seen, Saturday night, April 25th in Myrtle Beach, leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard.

Her cell phone last gave off a signal on the Charleston--Georgetown County line the night she disappeared.

A handful of police and missing persons agencies have been working together in the search -- from Myrtle Beach police all the way down to Charleston County.
In June, Drexel was featured on America's Most Wanted Missing Persons segment. Police say tips and potential sightings come in every day and the search has taken authorities across the entire country.
Myrtle Beach police say teen disappearances on the Grand Strand, unfortunately, are not unusual. Though, they add that Drexel's case is different than any other, but won't release why.
If you have any information, you're asked to call Myrtle Beach Police at (843) 918-1382.

Thanks Debbie glad to see they had BD in the SC news. Notice they don't mention Rochester Police here. Why isnt anyone questioning the kids who were with her?

I wonder, has LE in NY looked into Brittanee's e-mail, MySpace, Yahoo, MSN, FaceBook, MyYearBook, ect. to see if there was any correspondance from someone she may have not mentioned to anyone previously? I haven't seen any mention of this actually being done,and I would hope that they had persued this avenue already. There have been several cases where young women have disappeared after having "internet romances" with men then met them. It would not be suprising to me if she had arranged to meet up with someone while in MB and was using her friends (those she arrived with and those that were there independantly of her group) as a cover up to meet them.

Please understand, I am not trying to make any negative suggestions about Brittanee. I truely believe that she became mixed up into something that she didn't bargain for and is now paying a price she shouldn't have to.

I know that for young women, especially teens, we can sometime be particularly blinded by the possibilities of romance/love/lust. I have made several long trips down that pot-hole infested road, and in my heart of hearts, I think that may also be why her freinds were acting the was they were. Not out of contempt for her, but out of concern for her, and at this point are so frightened by the entire situation that out of self preservation, as most teens naturally tend to do, they are trying to keep from getting anyone into trouble, themselves and friends included.

Hopefully Brittanee will be home soon and we will know the full story of what has happened.

Thanks Debbie glad to see they had BD in the SC news. Notice they don't mention Rochester Police here. Why isnt anyone questioning the kids who were with her?

If I am not mistaken, Rochester Police aren't in this because she went missing here in MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro