Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when DD will be on Maury

THURSDAY, October 22,2009
KIDNAPPED...VANISHED...FIND OUR MISSING KIDS!
On today’s MAURY, it’s every parent’s worst nightmare. Their children disappeared, seeming to vanish into thin air. Now they’ve come to MAURY to help them find their missing children. They don’t have any evidence or explanation but they’re hoping that you might be the person to help them find their missing children. Tune in to see their stories and to see if you can help, today on MAURY!

On today’s MAURY, it’s every parent’s worst nightmare. Their children disappeared, seeming to vanish into thin air. Now they’ve come to MAURY to help them find their missing children. They don’t have any evidence or explanation but they’re hoping that you might be the person to help them find their missing children. Tune in to see their stories and to see if you can help, today on MAURY!

Sorry about that. It was relayed to me that today was the day. Thank you for letting us know!

Autumn remember my Gary Spivey post back in thread #3 LOL

We were laughing at his hair hard to take seriously

Autumn remember my Gary Spivey post back in thread #3 LOL

We were laughing at his hair hard to take seriously

How could i forget... lmao!

How can a single photo say so much?
Photo courtesy of Miss Fipi Lele.

Attachments

• gary_spivey_psychic_medium.jpg
    gary_spivey_psychic_medium.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
How could i forget... lmao!

How can a single photo say so much?
Photo courtesy of Miss Fipi Lele.

I know this is SERIOUSLY off topic.... :waitasec: But Do you think he actually wakes up every morning, puts that idiotic wig on, looks in the mirror and says to himself "YES! THIS IS THE LOOK I WANT!" Just asking.... :angel:

Where is Brittanee?

I can't wait until something is found. It drives me crazy to know that there are NO clues as to where she might be. I can only imagine how her family must feel.

The article says search for "two women" but only mention BD. Who is the other????? And why are they looking for the other in the same spots as BD????

Crystal Soles is the other girl they have been searching for. I think she was included in this search because of the close proximity of where she went missing.

Crystal Soles from Andrews,she went school with my daughter,they did few searchs in Andrews area on Saturday,but from what i know from her family,they got new info on CS someone in NY using her SS#

Crystal Soles from Andrews,she went school with my daughter,they did few searchs in Andrews area on Saturday,but from what i know from her family,they got new info on CS someone in NY using her SS#

Isn't that a little weird... someone in NY using her SS #... with BD being from NY.

I agree MBLover,seems since CUE came down talk with C Soles family few months ago,they put her BD together in there searches in last few months,very odd these girls are missing,i feel it be shocking news at the end,,,i can say tho Soles went missing from Andrews not Georgetown,but for odd reasons LE and FBI and CUE putting these together,,i just pray its not gona be in drug trafficing and out the USA at the end,,,but FBI is in on Soles case,,her identy being used in NY,at least newspaers tv and her family is saying so,,

I agree MBLover,seems since CUE came down talk with C Soles family few months ago,they put her BD together in there searches in last few months,very odd these girls are missing,i feel it be shocking news at the end,,,i can say tho Soles went missing from Andrews not Georgetown,but for odd reasons LE and FBI and CUE putting these together,,i just pray its not gona be in drug trafficing and out the USA at the end,,,but FBI is in on Soles case,,her identy being used in NY,at least newspaers tv and her family is saying so,,

Thanks for the info Rose!

I certainly hope that someone in LE has been checking out that RSO that we discussed last week - since he has ties to SC, FL & NY... I'm sure he's not "rehabilitated" by any means...

I'm just floored that BD's cell phone line was even disconnected! I know that paying for a phone line that's not 'in use' may feel like a waste of money but, come on! How do they KNOW for a fact that BD isn't being held somewhere and still has that phone on her and may get a chance to charge it? I know that's a long shot, but if I were her mother I would be holding onto every ounce of hope I could get.
I just don't think I could bring myself to disconnect that line.

OMG look at this link that someone just posted on the FB page dedicated to finding her. This person found this on Twitter. WHO could be so hateful towards DB and DD?

OMG look at this link that someone just posted on the FB page dedicated to finding her. This person found this on Twitter. WHO could be so hateful towards DB and DD?
http://twitter.com/brittaneedrexel

This was discussed back at the beginning of the investigation. It turns out there is a specific person suspected of doing this and if I'm not mistaken LE has checked him out and he has nothing to do with this. He's just an insensitive person. He has his own web site also.

I didn't really suspect that the person responsible for her disappearing would be the one doing the 'twittering', but that guy is just an *advertiser censored*! I'll bet it's that Michael Crook guy. How hateful!
Okay, I'm a newb. Do I need to delete the link to the twitter page?

That is Terrible how can someone even write stuff like that!!!
Can the person that writes on the Twitter acct actually know where she is? Maybe being held and raped somewhere? How horrible!
I was hoping they would find something anything from the search this weekend. Why would they check the woods this weekend? Is that where the 1 min ping 24 and 59 min after her last ping was located? I don't understand why her cell phone wasn't in service anymore unless there has been no activity since April. Thanks for sharing the marina idea anyone going to check that out? I don't get why the "friends" who went down there on vacation are not searching for her? Why not? Why didn't dd go down this weekend to help aid in the search? If they are searching in the woods does that mean they believe she's in range of the last ping and not alive?
I just feel like we have no answers and hoping to get some clues. What are intimate details? Sex trade?
I'm interested in the marina bc she said there's partying and no cameras and tons of boats and metal right. We are told her last ping was arounds santee river how far away was the search they did this weekend? How about the 1 min ping?
Did anyone on here go search this weekend? Or know someone that did? They really are keeping a lot of info from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV