Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the similarities and differences with Brittanee and Crystal? Trying t see if there's a connection
I think it's weird that Brittanee was alone in a far away state especially with all the friends down there. Usually girls stick together. Shouldn't they feel guilt or blame for leaving her alone and something like this happens. Why would the all leave SC without their friend? Even Natalee Holloway's friends didn't want to leave without her. Why did Peter lawyer up so fast? Why can't anyone just give closure to the family?

I didn't really suspect that the person responsible for her disappearing would be the one doing the 'twittering', but that guy is just an *advertiser censored*! I'll bet it's that Michael Crook guy. How hateful!
Okay, I'm a newb. Do I need to delete the link to the twitter page?

I would, I don,t think Twitter links are allowed

Thats horrible, Not sure if we are allowed to post links to Twitter, I do hope that is reported tho, Just plain mean

I just reported it to the the twitter account suspension email, I think this is disgusting and just unappropriate for anyone to make fun of someone who probably is a victim of foul play.

Where is Andrews compared to Georgetown? I find it interesting someone using crystals ssn in ny? Do we know this for a fact? Link? Maybe the two girls are being kept together?about to look up crystal soles to see how she went missing

I just reported it to the the twitter account suspension email, I think this is disgusting and just unappropriate for anyone to make fun of someone who probably is a victim of foul play.

Good for you, I don't have a Twitter account, I looked but I didn't see a report button, else I would have, thank you her faimly or anyone else needs to see garbage like that

What are the similarities and differences with Brittanee and Crystal? Trying t see if there's a connection
I think it's weird that Brittanee was alone in a far away state especially with all the friends down there. Usually girls stick together. Shouldn't they feel guilt or blame for leaving her alone and something like this happens. Why would the all leave SC without their friend? Even Natalee Holloway's friends didn't want to leave without her. Why did Peter lawyer up so fast? Why can't anyone just give closure to the family?
I don't know of any similarities between BD and Crystal, but I'm definately not as familiar with Crystal's case. I keep asking the same questions you are asking, there are so many things that seem weird and NO clues or answers of any kind. So many questions and NO answers!
From what I've read on the FB pages, the girls left without her because they weren't happy with her. She was supposed to be bringing the shorts back to the hotel immediately and they waited and she never came. They assumed she was blowing them off and ignorning them so they were mad at her.
I, personally, would NEVER leave someone and go back home leaving them stranding hundreds of miles away. But, LE seems to feel like those girls have been cleared and had nothing to do with it.
Who knows why they acted so strangely and mean... (sigh)

I also emailed the lead detective and asked him if he was aware of that twitter acct.

Ok so crystal soles was 28 when she went missing and is 33 this year. She is a little bit taller and weighs a little more than Drexel. But they have same characteristics with hair and eye color and missing in sc and walking at the time of went missing.
I feel bad for her dad bc she called him for a ride but he was too ill so she decided to walk home. Wondering how far away the store on main st to her home was?
But the main difference is that brittanee went missing April this year and crystal went missing January 2005.

Ok so crystal soles was 28 when she went missing and is 33 this year. She is a little bit taller and weighs a little more than Drexel. But they have same characteristics with hair and eye color and missing in sc and walking at the time of went missing.
I feel bad for her dad bc she called him for a ride but he was too ill so she decided to walk home. Wondering how far away the store on main st to her home was?
But the main difference is that brittanee went missing April this year and crystal went missing January 2005.

Apparently, it takes about 20/30 mins to get from Andrews to Georgetown (where Brittanee's cell phone last pinged)
Andrews is a small town and grabbing someone off of the street wouldn't be that hard, but Ocean Boulevard in MB is PACKED, especially during spring break. If BD had been 'grabbed', surely someone would have noticed it.. and traffic is bumper to bumper, they probably wouldn't have been able to take off speeding immediately, even getting to a side street could take a few minutes.

I'm just floored that BD's cell phone line was even disconnected! I know that paying for a phone line that's not 'in use' may feel like a waste of money but, come on! How do they KNOW for a fact that BD isn't being held somewhere and still has that phone on her and may get a chance to charge it? I know that's a long shot, but if I were her mother I would be holding onto every ounce of hope I could get.
I just don't think I could bring myself to disconnect that line.

I'm glad someone else was thinking this.

Andrews, SC. is in Georgetown County. I would say that it is 20-25 miles from Georgetown. I travel that route when I go to Pawleys Island in SC. Andrews is a very small town. Ronald McNair is from Andrews. He was one of the astronauts killed in the shuttle explosion in 1986 if you are interested in facts. Also, Georgetown is considered one of the most haunted cities in the United States. I know that people have GPS these days, but I still can't imagine someone traveling that route unless they were a local or a SC native who would be very familiar with those roads.

I still think with PB lawyer up with a high profile criminal lawyer means he knows something or guilty of something.
I can't remember the names but here is an example : A women calls the police says she and her kids were attacked in their home ..police arrive to find two young boys (guessing ages 3-9) stabbed to death and the mother but she was still alive. Sometime into the investigation she got herself a high profile criminal lawyer. That raised eyebrows with LE... and long story short. She was guilty of staging the attacks and killing her children.
Just saying.... if your not being charged with anything why get a high profile criminal lawyer the morning you arrive back home. We know the MBLE never met him face to face. It was over the phone and If I am correct LE talked to one of the other boys and PB's name was given to LE .. but never actually spoke to PB until after he had got back to NY.

Also, with all the mention about the waterways remember PB's family owns a boating company.

And PB is a member of the maritime consortium

I did not know that PB's family was in the boating business! Why has LE not been all over the marina? When I was at the hotel, a few weeks after she went missing, I talked to the hotel staff and they said that flyers had been brought in for them to put in the lobby but they did NOT investigate that area any further. What if he had access to a boat there at the marina? Or what if he had friends who were docked there???

Andrews, SC. is in Georgetown County. I would say that it is 20-25 miles from Georgetown. I travel that route when I go to Pawleys Island in SC. Andrews is a very small town. Ronald McNair is from Andrews. He was one of the astronauts killed in the shuttle explosion in 1986 if you are interested in facts. Also, Georgetown is considered one of the most haunted cities in the United States. I know that people have GPS these days, but I still can't imagine someone traveling that route unless they were a local or a SC native who would be very familiar with those roads.

I thought Ron McNair was from Lake City? But I agree, only a local would go through Andrews, especially at night.

Thanks for answering my questions. Is anyone going to investigate the marina? Go take a look? Sounds like it may be a local. I'm surprised that the girls and boys that went back to NY after the incident hasn't stated anything like open their mouths by accident and slip.

Is anyone else watching Maury? I wonder if the psychic on that show is the same one that the news stations were reporting Dawn had brought to MB.
And the story about the girl, Shauna, who was kidnapped and held as a sex slave... how horrible! I hope that's not what's happened to BD, but it would be nice to find her still alive.

Due to the weather, the fishing tournament has been pushed back to next weekend, so I won't be in Georgetown this weekend after all.

I still think with PB lawyer up with a high profile criminal lawyer means he knows something or guilty of something.
I can't remember the names but here is an example : A women calls the police says she and her kids were attacked in their home ..police arrive to find two young boys (guessing ages 3-9) stabbed to death and the mother but she was still alive. Sometime into the investigation she got herself a high profile criminal lawyer. That raised eyebrows with LE... and long story short. She was guilty of staging the attacks and killing her children.
Just saying.... if your not being charged with anything why get a high profile criminal lawyer the morning you arrive back home. We know the MBLE never met him face to face. It was over the phone and If I am correct LE talked to one of the other boys and PB's name was given to LE .. but never actually spoke to PB until after he had got back to NY.

You hire a $20,000 lawyer when you don’t want people asking you questions and that includes law enforcement. He stumbled over Dawn’s questions the first night and gave the police a few vague statements over the phone. He and his friends got out of town before police could even ask them questions. Outside of his poor performance on Dr. Phil none of them are to be heard from.

So did anyone else pick up on the white car that was mentioned on the Maury show about BD ??

And the story about the girl, Shauna.. was very hard to listen to without wanting to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro