Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone else pick up on the white car that was mentioned on the Maury show about BD ??

And the story about the girl, Shauna.. was very hard to listen to without wanting to cry.

Autumn I missed Maury does any one know where to find a video of it? What was the White car about can anyone do a recap.

Also Autumn and NoBull KC's post removed she was blaming people and saying they were blaming LE and CUE and she was down there blah, blah, blah, blah, ... You know the drill on and on "maybe she was sainted" LOL:dance:

Runr,
I think that you are correct about Ronald McNair being from Lake City. I could have sworn that I had seen signs in Andrews stating that it was the home of Ronald McNair, but I googled him. I am sorry. I guess that I am slipping these days. I just had a big birthday.

this was on the carolinalive.com website

Drexel's mom on 'Maury,' psychic consulted
Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 4:53 p.m.

The search for Brittanee Drexel made its way back into the national spotlight today, after her family appeared on Maury Povich's show. Brittanee is the spring breaker from New York who vanished in April from Myrtle Beach.

Host Maury Povich hired a psychic for the family to aid in the search for the missing teenager. The psychic and the girl's mother, Dawn Drexel, went to Myrtle Beach to retrace Brittanee's last known steps.

When the psychic returned, he talked about the Blue Water Resort hotel where she was last seen.

"I was getting my strongest hits when we were at the hotel. So I think she is still in that area," said Jeffrey Wands, Psychic.

Authorities did trace signals from her cell phone to Georgetown County after she disappeared.

If you have any new information on Drexel's disappearance, call Myrtle Beach police at (843) 918 - 1963.

Autumn I missed Maury does any one know where to find a video of it? What was the White car about can anyone do a recap.

Also Autumn and NoBull KC's post removed she was blaming people and saying they were blaming LE and CUE and she was down there blah, blah, blah, blah, ... You know the drill on and on "maybe she was sainted" LOL:dance:

I'm pretty sure you could pull up the show on hulu.com, BD's segment was the very first one.
I've been thinking a lot about that white car with out of state tags. If they were from out of state, why would they be taking that 'back roads' route back south? I wonder if her phone could have been thrown into the back of a truck or stuck underneath the bumper of a car that was going in the opposite direction, just to throw LE off.... ?

Respectfully snipped
I wonder if her phone could have been thrown into the back of a truck or stuck underneath the bumper of a car that was going in the opposite direction, just to throw LE off.... ?

Now that is definitely a good point and sounds like something plausible!

Hi All,

I finally decided to stop lurking and join. I want to say thanks to all of you who have kept this site up to date over the past six months. It has been very informative. The reason I decided to quit lurking and post is that I was driving between Charleston and MB on Saturday with my daughter (she is 1 year and 4 days older than BD). Several family members and friends live in MB and my son lives in Charleston so I make the drive up and down 17 regularly. My daughter is similar in size and looks to BD and spends a lot of time there with family. We passed the searchers and it affected me in ways other moms will definitely understand. I had the most eerie feeling for several miles after we passed all those people on four wheelers and horses.

This case has been an obsession since Spring Bike Week. I stayed in the BWR March 12-16, and then was back in MB for Bike Week. I only live 5 hours from MB, but had not heard about this beautiful young woman until I was back there and saw a missing poster in a bar. I have seen nothing on our local news to date about BD, so most of my info has come from this site and MB Sun Times.

Paradox

Hello Paradox, I'm a newbie here too! I joined because I, too, have been obsessed with the search for Brittanee (BD) since she went missing. Welcome!

After passing the searchers on Satuday, I paid closer attention to the area. I have a hard time beleiving that someone unfamiliar with the area would have driven through Georgtown to get to the area they were searching. I remember the first ime I drove thru there. It was late in the evening and I had to be very watchful of signs to stay on 17 South. There are quite a few very lonely stretches of road between Murrells Inlet and Georgetown. If the person was trying to get rid of a phone to throw off LE, the county line is just outside of Murrells Inlet. I would think that someone that was not VERY familiar with the area would have ditched it in the woods or off a bridge well before Georgetown.

I'm glad to see people are still posting. I wish we can be further help by getting some new clues. So. Guess we didn't get anything new from the psychic unfortunately. I missed the Maury show but will watch the segment thanks for link. Hoping and praying fr her safe return. The Peter guy reminds of joran van der sloot by his actions when she disappeared

I'm glad to see people are still posting. I wish we can be further help by getting some new clues. So. Guess we didn't get anything new from the psychic unfortunately. I missed the Maury show but will watch the segment thanks for link. Hoping and praying fr her safe return. The Peter guy reminds of joran van der sloot by his actions when she disappeared
My daughter and I were discussing this on Saturday, (a very unfortunate teachable moment) and I said exactly the same thing.

I feel strongly that PB and the others know something, but that a local was also involved.

Was in MB on Saturday and had no idea that searchers were in the area. Also my Aunt and Uncle live in M's Inlet.

Hoping Brittanee is found. So sad.

I wish that PB didn't have his myspace acct blocked from friends, I'd like to snoop and see if he has friends in SC!

I wish that PB didn't have his myspace acct blocked from friends, I'd like to snoop and see if he has friends in SC!

One of those boys that was with PB has connections to the MB (or close by area). He played football for one of the high schools there. I believe I saw that somewhere on the FB page for BD.

I believe the one that found that connection is here on WS as well. Maybe this person could refresh my memory about that.

One of those boys that was with PB has connections to the MB (or close by area). He played football for one of the high schools there. I believe I saw that somewhere on the FB page for BD.

I believe the one that found that connection is here on WS as well. Maybe this person could refresh my memory about that.

I don't know about the boys but JO was from the area and her brother PO of course who was also on the trip

I don't know about the boys but JO was from the area and her brother PO of course who was also on the trip

JO lived just over the border in NC for a while. She didn't exactly live in MB. She worked for a Mexican restaurant. In one of those pics that was on her FB site her brother was wearing a t-shirt with this restaurant's logo on it.

San Jose Mexican Restaurant was the establishment. There was one in Rochester but it closed some time ago. Supposedly JO lived with a girl from Rochester who was in the service.

There was a SJ Mexican Rest. in Florence and Blythewood, SC, but neither close to MB. There was one just over the border in NC about 1 hr. out of MB that several of us believed she worked for.

JO lived just over the border in NC for a while. She didn't exactly live in MB. She worked for a Mexican restaurant. In one of those pics that was on her FB site her brother was wearing a t-shirt with this restaurant's logo on it.

San Jose Mexican Restaurant was the establishment. There was one in Rochester but it closed some time ago. Supposedly JO lived with a girl from Rochester who was in the service.

There was a SJ Mexican Rest. in Florence and Blythewood, SC, but neither close to MB. There was one just over the border in NC about 1 hr. out of MB that several of us believed she worked for.

There are several San Jose's in the Columbia area (this does not include the ones in Lexington, Elgin, and Camden). There are alos locations in ORangeburg and Beufort, however I am not sure if they are of the same San Jose Franchise. There are several Mexican Restraunts in Myrtle Beach, but I think you are right and none of them are a San Jose franchise.

Here is another story from 13wham.com

Six Months and Still Missing...

Last Update: 11:27 am

File Photo of Brittanee Drexel (Myrtle Beach, S.C/Rochester, N.Y)- 17 year old Brittanee Drexel has been missing for six months.

The Gates-Chili teen disappeared back in April after going on a spring break trip with her friends in Myrtle Beach.

Last weekend a crew of over 100 people search the area in which Drexel's cell phone last gave off a signal, but they found nothing.

Saturday afternoon (2 p.m.) friends and family of the missing teen will gather at Ontario Beach Park in Charlotte to release balloons in Brittanee's honor.

Bumping for Brittanee

Still in my thoughts and prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads