GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Moody claims BD went with him and AV willingly "to smoke marijuana," yet we know from BD's boyfriend that one of the reasons she was separated from her "friends" was because they were supposedly doing drugs and she wasn't interested. Not buying it. IMO everything RM claimed is a story RM and AV concocted to protect AV. He admits that AV was in the vehicle when they picked BD up, so it is confirmed that AV saw BD and spent time with BD. The part where she claims she returned from "dropping off keys" to find BD gone is moronic. It has been reported that when RM was stopped the next day for a traffic violation he had scratches all over his head and face. Those scratches would've been fresh when AV supposedly returned to find BD gone, and over the next few days BD's name was all over SC news. AV was also aware of RM's prior crimes and his appetites for young girls, yet AV never went to LE with suspicions. She was there the whole time, and whatever phone calls transpired between her and RM were either staged or represent communications coordinating disposal of BD's body. The fact that she is going to get away with her involvement is sick.
Exactly!! How can she get away with this?? I can't believe it!! What If she killed brittanee?? And moody did all the rest!I mean she covered for him for 13 years. It's unbelievable

All these years and it's now over. Questions answered but nothing really changes. At least one monster is off the street. JMO

Does any one know why the Taylor family was in the courtroom?
I think to support the Drexels, and all these years If Moody had regretted what he did and confessed earlier,the Taylors wouldn't go through what they went through all these years. With the accusations etc.

That AV was definitely the reason why Brittanee got in that car!! She wouldn't enter the vehicle had it only been Moody.. she was either snatced or they convinced her to give her a ride to the hotel.

Does any one know why the Taylor family was in the courtroom?
Have they ever received a public apology from LE? I mean, even though he was cleared of the charges against him with BD - his name and reputation are still tarnished due to tunnel vision.
I think I'd be in the court room too (1) for support for the Drexels and (2) to let LE know that they accused the wrong person for so long. MOO.

I'm just glad that Brittanee is finally getting the justice she deserves.

LE did a remarkable awful job in this case since the beginning. I mean they had these tapes for all these years.didn't they??they could have found him sooner. They even saw him the next day with scratches all over and didn't suspect anything wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back