GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The videos of AV's interviews are out there and if anyone wants to see a psychopath in action, they are an interesting watch.

Demands complete control of all conversation (because she's smarter than them and can talk her way out of this again). Talks freely, while lying the entire time, and knows exactly what she can say to give the appearance of honesty and forthrightness. Once confronted with some actual evidence, says f-you, I'm outta here. Zero guilt, zero remorse. BD and her family mean/meant nothing to her. Just something she could do to make her man happy, which made her happy.

If I'm LE, I say screw RM and the deal they made with him and prosecute this parasite for aiding, abetting and obstruction, just for starters.
Completely agree. While I’m ultimately glad they recovered BD’s remains for her family, the current situation is not justice. AV needs to be held accountable for what she did.

Her 2011 interview is also at the above link.
Wow. Besides everything else how was he not arrested in 2011? They could have gotten the video then of Brittanee in his car!! I cannot imagine how her loved ones feel.

The videos of AV's interviews are out there and if anyone wants to see a psychopath in action, they are an interesting watch.

Demands complete control of all conversation (because she's smarter than them and can talk her way out of this again). Talks freely, while lying the entire time, and knows exactly what she can say to give the appearance of honesty and forthrightness. Once confronted with some actual evidence, says f-you, I'm outta here. Zero guilt, zero remorse. BD and her family mean/meant nothing to her. Just something she could do to make her man happy, which made her happy.

If I'm LE, I say screw RM and the deal they made with him and prosecute this parasite for aiding, abetting and obstruction, just for starters.
I am totally blown away at the way her interactions and mannerisms changed from the 2011 to the 2022 interview.

2011 Interview - I honestly almost (almost being a key word because I had quite a few doubts) felt like she really did not know what happened when she interviewed in 2011. I had some doubts with how she had very good recollections of some events but acted as though she had no recollection of other events. I mean she did admit to heavy alcohol and drug use so that could play a part. When she was alone she was asking god to forgive her for being with such a terrible man. I almost felt bad for her for all the pain she exposed. Losing a son, being a "punching bag" for 2 husbands, broke, not having a solid place to live, and being told by RM if she leaves him that he will hurt/kill what she loves most. You could tell that she loved her family and Easter was always with family and that she was at her "mama's house" in her southern accent. It's so disturbing that RM told her exactly what his plans/fantasies were about abducting several girls and bring them to the woods to use them like "toys."

2022 Interview - I was blown away that this is the same woman. The laughing at all the wrong times and at the end of almost everything she said, excessive jaw movement (like she was tweaking from all the drug usage), taking the whole interview so nonchalantly, and then telling the interviewers that she was done with the interview because she knows RM had no involvement. I am blown away this woman is a nurse. They must be desperate for nurse's in SC. MUSC needs to send this woman to mandated counseling at the very least because she knew very well what he did, what his fantasies were, and how sick this guy is and continued to stay with him.

I didn't watch every minute of AV's 2022 interview but I never heard her admit that she was in the vehicle when Britt "willingly" got in AV's Ford Explorer. She said she was working and then at RM's apartment at Sunset Lodge. Is there ever a point or interview where she actually admits that she was there that night??

Last edited:

You are right. She should face some kind of charge.
What happened to her child? How did she lose one?
How many did she have and what happened in her home to her own children? This man did not leave them without harm, we can be sure of that.

I am totally blown away at the way her interactions and mannerisms changed from the 2011 to the 2022 interview.

2011 Interview - I honestly almost (almost being a key word because I had quite a few doubts) felt like she really did not know what happened when she interviewed in 2011. I had some doubts with how she had very good recollections of some events but acted as though she had no recollection of other events. I mean she did admit to heavy alcohol and drug use so that could play a part. When she was alone she was asking god to forgive her for being with such a terrible man. I almost felt bad for her for all the pain she exposed. Losing a son, being a "punching bag" for 2 husbands, broke, not having a solid place to live, and being told by RM if she leaves him that he will hurt/kill what she loves most. You could tell that she loved her family and Easter was always with family and that she was at her "mama's house" in her southern accent. It's so disturbing that RM told her exactly what his plans/fantasies were about abducting several girls and bring them to the woods to use them like "toys."

2022 Interview - I was blown away that this is the same woman. The laughing at all the wrong times and at the end of almost everything she said, excessive jaw movement (like she was tweaking from all the drug usage), taking the whole interview so nonchalantly, and then telling the interviewers that she was done with the interview because she knows RM had no involvement. I am blown away this woman is a nurse. They must be desperate for nurse's in SC. MUSC needs to send this woman to mandated counseling at the very least because she knew very well what he did, what his fantasies were, and how sick this guy is and continued to stay with him.

I didn't watch every minute of AV's 2022 interview but I never heard her admit that she was in the vehicle when Britt "willingly" got in AV's Ford Explorer. She said she was working and then at RM's apartment at Sunset Lodge. Is there ever a point or interview where she actually admits that she was there that night??

She said his fantasies involved teenagers (but she thought he meant children). That means girls and boys?

No, she never admits to being in the vehicle. the video shows 2 people in the explorer and RM acknowledged that it was her. They also had her cellphone pinging in the same places at the same time as RM and BD's. AV never admits to anything, except being a duped, misused victim (like a practiced liar and psychopath would, see Homolka, Karla, amongst others). She knew the video was rolling when she asked for forgiveness for being with her victimizer. Her forceful proclamation that RM had nothing to do with BD (second video, when she got upset) was self-preservation. They'd already established that RM and her were together when BD was taken.

I, personally, don't see any difference between the 2 interviews. I see a person who knows what she can and cannot say and knows how to say it to appear believable. She knows what she did, her purported (no doubt she partied) drug use didn't prevent her from working or remembering the drama with RM and Erne, etc., etc..... only can't remember that which might implicate her in a vicious abduction, rape and murder. Notice, in the first interview, she never mentions the black explorer? Can't remember that car? Only the red pickup, RM's bike and a white car. Convenient.

She's a very good liar.

The jaw and movements could be Tardive Dyskinesia

A condition affecting the nervous system, often caused by long-term use of some psychiatric drugs.
Tardive dyskinesia is caused by long-term use of neuroleptic drugs, which are used to treat psychiatric conditions.
Tardive dyskinesia causes repetitive, involuntary movements, such as grimacing and eye blinking.

No, she never admits to being in the vehicle. the video shows 2 people in the explorer and RM acknowledged that it was her. They also had her cellphone pinging in the same places at the same time as RM and BD's. AV never admits to anything, except being a duped, misused victim (like a practiced liar and psychopath would, see Homolka, Karla, amongst others). She knew the video was rolling when she asked for forgiveness for being with her victimizer. Her forceful proclamation that RM had nothing to do with BD (second video, when she got upset) was self-preservation. They'd already established that RM and her were together when BD was taken.

I, personally, don't see any difference between the 2 interviews. I see a person who knows what she can and cannot say and knows how to say it to appear believable. She knows what she did, her purported (no doubt she partied) drug use didn't prevent her from working or remembering the drama with RM and Erne, etc., etc..... only can't remember that which might implicate her in a vicious abduction, rape and murder. Notice, in the first interview, she never mentions the black explorer? Can't remember that car? Only the red pickup, RM's bike and a white car. Convenient.

She's a very good liar.
2011, I think she was angry with him and tried melding a story together for LE that excluded her ‘participation’ but fingered him. Seeing that she could no way ‘turn him in’ without implicating herself, she retreated.
This time though, wasn’t it her niece who went to LE as CI?
I don’t want to rumor-mill, but I think it was here I read that RM kicked the niece out of the house they were all living in, and the niece took action on what she knew AV knew.

Correct me if I’m wrong
**haven’t watched interviews yet!
I appreciate all of you guys! I’m here n gone it seems until I can catch up and I so appreciate the critical thinkers here! My people!!!! ☺️

Apparently AV not only exposed her children but other children and teenagers in her family and her grandchildren to this monster that lived with her - all the time knowing what he was capable of.

“He wants to snatch ‘em,” said Vause.

Page isn’t loading correctly, archived, so I attached SS below

Attachments

• B17C2A41-CA69-43B9-A325-17FB7C4BD831.jpeg
    B17C2A41-CA69-43B9-A325-17FB7C4BD831.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 13
  • F99C8533-F190-4A68-B0D5-99B81C4F951C.jpeg
    F99C8533-F190-4A68-B0D5-99B81C4F951C.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 853B708E-729C-409A-ADE1-18C2295B7EB3.jpeg
    853B708E-729C-409A-ADE1-18C2295B7EB3.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 13
  • EEF9A829-4F33-478D-A36E-5161259DED05.jpeg
    EEF9A829-4F33-478D-A36E-5161259DED05.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm watching the 2022 interview. Who is the guy with the ball cap sitting in the corner? He looks like RM but that surely can't be. And he's laughing along with her, nodding and agreeing with her, very odd

Okay I am about 20 mins in and I can't stand her. She's full of fake humor and thinks she's so cute. I pray that this is not over and there is more justice coming for Brittanee! JMO

Her 2011 interview is also at the above link.
I'm watching them from these links, the 2011 ones and the 2022 ones @Ava1992

I'm watching them from these links, the 2011 ones and the 2022 ones @Ava1992
She is clearly not being honest in any of the interviews. For that reason alone, it seems like any agreement with her would be null & void. She was supposed to tell the truth. Wish there was a way they could find her culpable in the kidnapping at the very least.
AV does not admit she ever saw, met or was in the presence or the car with Moody & Brittanee at any time. Moody however freely admitted AV was in the car with him when Brittanee “joined” them & goes on to say they all rode to Georgetown together.
The deal was, “you tell the truth and wear a wire”.
She clearly did not tell the truth. Deal
off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum