GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will never, ever forget this case. I don't know what went wrong in the investigation, but perhaps too much was weight was placed on a confession from someone in jail and perhaps the high publicity spotlight on a particular from the FBI (no less) didn't add to matters? I hope Moody if he is guilty did not harm anyone else in all the years following, because that would be so devastatingly cruel to everyone.

I will never, ever forget this case. I don't know what went wrong in the investigation, but perhaps too much was weight was placed on a confession from someone in jail and perhaps the high publicity spotlight on a particular from the FBI (no less) didn't add to matters? I hope Moody if he is guilty did not harm anyone else in all the years following, because that would be so devastatingly cruel to everyone.
I think that you're right. The police suspected the real murderor from the beginning. The FBI just distracted them from arresting him(them) sooner. I'm so glad that she's been found. I'm so glad that her family has closure.

Angel Vause, 56, pleaded guilty in federal court Monday to counts of making a false statement to a federal agent in connection to Drexel’s disappearance and death. Vause’s bond was also revoked, and she was taken to jail after the hearing.

Drexel’s mother and father spoke after the Vause entered her plea.

Dawn Pleckan Conley said she feels her family is one step closer to getting justice.

Vause was initially set to plead guilty last month, but changed her mind in the closing moments of a hearing and wanted to stand trial. She later changed her mind again, leading to Monday’s final hearing.

So glad this vile woman is having to answer for her actions in this brutal crime. She should have been charged with conspiracy, or at least accessory, to rape and murder. I hope and pray that she gets the maximum sentence.

So glad this vile woman is having to answer for her actions in this brutal crime. She should have been charged with conspiracy, or at least accessory, to rape and murder. I hope and pray that she gets the maximum sentence.
This women knew exactly what was going to happen and then happened to this poor girl, did nothing to stop it, and then helped to cover it up. May she rot in prison for the rest of her days.

Last edited:

Investigators said Vause first told police she was traveling home to get keys while Moody assaulted and killed Drexel, but the FBI disputed the claim.
Vause also said Drexel voluntarily joined them to use marijuana and cocaine, when Drexel was actually abducted under false pretenses.

“To this day, the only apologies that the Taylors have received were given to them by the people who suffered and lost the most from this long and senseless human tragedy the parents of Brittanee Drexel,”

When you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
But still I am happy for Taylors, I hope they get some compensation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back