GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will never, ever forget this case. I don't know what went wrong in the investigation, but perhaps too much was weight was placed on a confession from someone in jail and perhaps the high publicity spotlight on a particular from the FBI (no less) didn't add to matters? I hope Moody if he is guilty did not harm anyone else in all the years following, because that would be so devastatingly cruel to everyone.

I will never, ever forget this case. I don't know what went wrong in the investigation, but perhaps too much was weight was placed on a confession from someone in jail and perhaps the high publicity spotlight on a particular from the FBI (no less) didn't add to matters? I hope Moody if he is guilty did not harm anyone else in all the years following, because that would be so devastatingly cruel to everyone.
I think that you're right. The police suspected the real murderor from the beginning. The FBI just distracted them from arresting him(them) sooner. I'm so glad that she's been found. I'm so glad that her family has closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc
Back