Found Deceased SC - Celia Sweeney, 28, Charleston, Feb 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve had a lingering question, do we know anything about the connection between Carr and Walton? Biker buds or ? I know there was a funeral they attended and was that a fellow biker? I’ve tried to figure this out with no luck.

• I’ve had a lingering question, do we know anything about the connection between Carr and Walton? Biker buds or ? I know there was a funeral they attended and was that a fellow biker? I’ve tried to figure this out with no luck.

I think Walton needs to be careful if he gets out on bond. There could be some people who think he is too dangerous in prison thinking he could start singing to be do a plea deal.. Interesting to know who put the money up for him. JMOO

I think Walton needs to be careful if he gets out on bond. There could be some people who think he is too dangerous in prison thinking he could start singing to be do a plea deal.. Interesting to know who put the money up for him. JMOO

I'm confused on your post. Are you saying he's in there or not?

Pretty sure he bonded out back in May. https://inmatesearch.charlestoncoun...k&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=True&SNDX=False

They dismissed the ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT TO FELONY ($500,000) and lowered the murder charge to $250k which was posted

I’ve had a lingering question, do we know anything about the connection between Carr and Walton? Biker buds or ? I know there was a funeral they attended and was that a fellow biker? I’ve tried to figure this out with no luck.

they were in the HA together

I’ve just read this case again and I have a feeling we are to find out that this head trauma COD came from that bullet casing that was found in her home. All my own opinion of course.

I’ve just read this case again and I have a feeling we are to find out that this head trauma COD came from that bullet casing that was found in her home. All my own opinion of course.
I was wondering about the casing too. But what about the bloody hammer? I heard that is hells angel thing.

I was wondering about the casing too. But what about the bloody hammer? I heard that is hells angel thing.

Yea, I forgot about that. I just can’t see any other reason for that casing and I don’t get why nobody heard the shot. I couldn’t believe that he got out on bond either. I know bikers fight with tools sometimes but didn’t know the hammer was a weapon of choice but I can see how that would be.

I never really seen GS as being involved either. I can only imagine her thoughts when those boots turned up at her place? She talked with local media too.

GS - I don’t believe that she had no knowledge or at very least a suspicion that her boyfriend and his friend were involved in her “best friends” disappearance. She may have even been involved in the cover up. That is my personal opinion though. Maybe she will be cleared, maybe not. I am looking forward to seeing justice served for my friend...

Yea, I forgot about that. I just can’t see any other reason for that casing and I don’t get why nobody heard the shot. I couldn’t believe that he got out on bond either. I know bikers fight with tools sometimes but didn’t know the hammer was a weapon of choice but I can see how that would be.
It wouldn’t surprise me if celia, or her boyfriend had guns in the home. A casing being found doesn’t really surprise me.

GS - I don’t believe that she had no knowledge or at very least a suspicion that her boyfriend and his friend were involved in her “best friends” disappearance. She may have even been involved in the cover up. That is my personal opinion though. Maybe she will be cleared, maybe not. I am looking forward to seeing justice served for my friend...

As detailed as they were with this investigation, I’m sure if she were involved in any way, they would have changed her. I agree, this young lady (Celia) deserves the maximum justice that can be found.

No formal link YET. I am an insider, with certainty I can say she is cleared. All I can say at this point is MW did a DAMN good job before he got arrested at pretending he didn’t know/hiding. Now of course seeing the evidence it shows his involvement but before that came out and before he got arrested trust when I say he had everyone fooled. Thank GOD for LE and I’m super happy they’ve done all they have so far. Let’s hope he gets the punishment he deserves!
Has this person been verified as an insider yet?

It wouldn’t surprise me if celia, or her boyfriend had guns in the home. A casing being found doesn’t really surprise me.

I was basing my opinion on it being found where they think the murder occurred. I recall someone on here mentioning that Celia May have had a gun.

Well she already has been cleared. It was a very thorough investigation and everyone that was Involved has been arrested or in buddy’s case, dead.

I’m not sure of the date they would have set at his bond hearing but I haven’t heard of him being re arrested or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182
Back