SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Well, there is just a plethora of evidence that has been seized as a part of this investigation. Many investigators are assigned to this case, and sometimes it takes time. Different things unfold at different Times. At this time, we were able to uncover this evidence," Lt. Ryan Flood said.

Parcell's sister expressed her frustration with the situation.

"Utterly callous and based on the lack of eye contact, I would assume no regrets," she said. "The images that were sent were sent to our neighbors. Our next-door neighbors have a 6-year-old and a 9-year-old. The neighbors across the street have a 10-year-old, a 9-year-old, a 6-year-old, and a toddler received these photos."
"(Hughes and Mello's) actions demonstrated a pattern of intentional, substantial, and unreasonable intrusion into the victim's private life that served no legitimate purpose and caused the victim and would cause a reasonable person in her position to suffer mental or emotional distress," the warrants said

Do you have a source for this? I have seen the charges filed against the fiancé of the victim but nothing from any official source that says the mother was involved.

I don't know if they're 'verified sources' that WS allows but it's all detailed on scores of online news reports and youtubers. They all say exactly the same thing. Initially the murder was called the rose petal murders or something as it was believed the body was 'staged' with rose petals but that aspect is definitely not verified. I think it was assumed that CP would be out at work on the day / time of the murder so I can easily imagine that ZH did not set out to kill her but did set out to go in the home and gather up proof - however it was LE who discovered it all after examining devices that were next to the body.

"Well, there is just a plethora of evidence that has been seized as a part of this investigation. Many investigators are assigned to this case, and sometimes it takes time. Different things unfold at different Times. At this time, we were able to uncover this evidence," Lt. Ryan Flood said.

Parcell's sister expressed her frustration with the situation.

"Utterly callous and based on the lack of eye contact, I would assume no regrets," she said. "The images that were sent were sent to our neighbors. Our next-door neighbors have a 6-year-old and a 9-year-old. The neighbors across the street have a 10-year-old, a 9-year-old, a 6-year-old, and a toddler received these photos."
"(Hughes and Mello's) actions demonstrated a pattern of intentional, substantial, and unreasonable intrusion into the victim's private life that served no legitimate purpose and caused the victim and would cause a reasonable person in her position to suffer mental or emotional distress," the warrants said

Were they not trying to warn the neighbours about what was going on? Especially if they have children.

Surely they were trying to alert the adults not for children to see them?

This is a very confusing case and I look forward to the evidence presented in court... so we know what the truth is, although it's moving very slowly

Prosecutors in the murder case obtained access to Hughes’ cell phone which showed messages between Hughes and Mello, including one from April 2021 in which Mello gave Hughes Parcell’s private number and said “harass the (expletive) out of her.”

Video surveillance shows a man going in and out of Parcell’s home on that day when neighbors said they saw a vehicle they had not seen before, a gold Ford Ranger.

Hughes drives a gold Ford Ranger, officials said.

Lewis said when Hughes was arrested he was not from Greenville but travels as a concert pianist. On his website, Hughes says he is a graduate of Juilliard. He is originally from California but has been in Greenville for a few years.

I don't know if they're 'verified sources' that WS allows but it's all detailed on scores of online news reports and youtubers. They all say exactly the same thing. Initially the murder was called the rose petal murders or something as it was believed the body was 'staged' with rose petals but that aspect is definitely not verified. I think it was assumed that CP would be out at work on the day / time of the murder so I can easily imagine that ZH did not set out to kill her but did set out to go in the home and gather up proof - however it was LE who discovered it all after examining devices that were next to the body.
Article: 1 month ago:
Our first three episodes have focused on the gruesome Rose Petal Murder – the savage slaying of Parcell and the sordid labyrinth of intrigue accompanying it.
1694761885447.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prosecutors in the murder case obtained access to Hughes’ cell phone which showed messages between Hughes and Mello, including one from April 2021 in which Mello gave Hughes Parcell’s private number and said “harass the (expletive) out of her.”

Video surveillance shows a man going in and out of Parcell’s home on that day when neighbors said they saw a vehicle they had not seen before, a gold Ford Ranger.

Hughes drives a gold Ford Ranger, officials said.

Lewis said when Hughes was arrested he was not from Greenville but travels as a concert pianist. On his website, Hughes says he is a graduate of Juilliard. He is originally from California but has been in Greenville for a few years.

ZH went to the house on a bicycle - he had loaded it into a van, parked up at some point, then used it to cycle to the house and also when he left. That same cycle was located at his home. I don't recall it being reported the 'van' was a gold ford ranger but maybe...

The scenario put forth that CP was actively involved in CSAM comes from sensational posts made on Mello’s FB page. His posts were reported by MSM, but I would hardly consider this a reliable source considering the bitter ugly custody battle that was going on. The only other mentioning of those allegations are in a civil lawsuit brought apparently by the parents of one of CP’s daughter’s friends. My point being is there is no verified source at this time of that scenario. LE has not tied any of that together and yesterday’s charges do nothing toward validating them in my opinion.
FITS News is the only media outlet I ever heard refer to it as the “Rose Petal Murders”. An attempt by them to sensationalize a case that certainly is not in need of it.
The police have not released any information about the crime scene, but very early the talk was that the crime scene was staged and odd and the murder was brutal. There was no talk, and none since, that CP had a massive row with her killer as she fought for her life.

I don't know if they're 'verified sources' that WS allows but it's all detailed on scores of online news reports and youtubers. They all say exactly the same thing.
I just want to point out, most stories online are just copying other stories. It's not like the writers/youtubers have left the internet and gone to Greenville and done their own police-style investigation, and discovered facts for themselves. They all say the same thing because they are just repeating the same (frequently false) rumours they read or see on other sites. It's lazy gossipers trying to get clicks, because they make money from clicks. That's why it's not allowed here.

I believe he may have been exploiting, or at least concealing his interests from the victim, CP. But then, I have a soft spot for people who work in a vet's.

I'm not awed by ZH's Julliard credentials. Some talent and years practising in a room by yourself, chasing the extremely unlikely possibility of a career, much less fame. But he's got it now.

JMO

Not for for nothing but CPs boyfriend is charged with "beastiality" (can't think of the legal term used) From pictures discovered CP was involved in this activity. Not sure I would have a soft spot for this particular vet worker as she likely was abusing animals. Jmo

She did not deserve to die this way no matter what.

I agree with @StarryStarryNight that possibly JM had no idea that csam was involved until after CPs murder. JM was trying to intimidate and smear her reputation in hopes it would help him gain custody somehow. Maybe there wasn't a plan for murder and that's why ZH is so silent.

ZH going there for info only is an interesting theory and one I had not thought of. It is definitely something to talk about, thank you for bringing it up @Observe_dont_Absorb

This case keeps on giving, crazt!

Last edited:
Not for for nothing but CPs boyfriend is charged with "beastiality" (can't think of the legal term used) From pictures discovered CP was involved in this activity. Not sure I would have a soft spot for this particular vet worker as she likely was abusing animals. Jmo

She did not deserve to die this way no matter what.

I agree with @StarryStarryNight that possibly JM had no idea that csam was involved until after CPs murder. JM was trying to intimidate and smear her reputation in hopes it would help him gain custody somehow. Maybe there wasn't a plan for murder and that's why ZH is so silent.

ZH going there for info only is an interesting theory and one I had not thought of. It is definitely something to talk about, thank you for bringing it up @Observe_dont_Absorb

This case keeps on giving, crazt!
But where is the information that she was involved even coming from? That has been my biggest question all along. Are there any legal documents that can be produced that state that? Anything at all?

But where is the information that she was involved even coming from? That has been my biggest question all along. Are there any legal documents that can be produced that state that? Anything at all?
I don't know what happened to the news articles originally out there but they seemed to be wiped. I just went to page 1 to open a news story pertaining to BP and I get the message "this page no longer exists" I can't find them in Google either. It seems like the stories were hijacked by fitnews or scubbed and fitnews had screen shots idk. Just a guess and my opinion.

I did find one story from a sc local radio show, I will go back and get the link.
Eta link
GCSO says man charged with engaging in sex act with dog

It says Brad Post was in possession of a video that showed him performing a sex act with a dog and a women. It did not specifically say CP was the woman. There was definitely more out there than there is now. I have followed this case since the very beginning and I could easily find news stories, not now. Wonder whats going on. All my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to the news articles originally out there but they seemed to be wiped. I just went to page 1 to open a news story pertaining to BP and I get the message "this page no longer exists" I can't find them in Google either. It seems like the stories were hijacked by fitnews or scubbed and fitnews had screen shots idk. Just a guess and my opinion.

I did find one story from a sc local radio show, I will go back and get the link.
Eta link
GCSO says man charged with engaging in sex act with dog

It says Brad Post was in possession of a video that showed him performing a sex act with a dog and a women. It did not specifically say CP was the woman. There was definitely more out there than there is now. I have followed this case since the very beginning and I could easily find news stories, not now. Wonder whats going on. All my opinion.
I can't access that website, I'm not in the US. But I wonder if any of those "news" stated where they got that information from? Any legal, official documents support that?

I can't access that website, I'm not in the US. But I wonder if any of those "news" stated where they got that information from? Any legal, official documents support that?
The story I linked was per the "Greenville County Sheriff's Office"(GCSO) They found a video on Brad's phone with Brad, a dog and a women performing sex acts.

Curiouser and curiouser…

So, am I to understand from this - the investigator from the Greenville County Sheriff's office to whom Mello had turned in order to try and keep his daughter safe from CSA within her own home (perpetrated *allegedly* by her own mother, CP, and her mother's partner, BP), instead of investigating, got into a 'close personal relationship' with CP instead of investigating?

Well if the stories that have come out about CP's involvement in her own child's abuse and the abuse of animals are true, then how could this same investigator be again now working on this case and still make his priority to harass Mello?

No wonder it isn't getting anywhere. We need the facts presented in a court of law.

This case is grim and murky as heck. JMO MOO

So, am I to understand from this - the investigator from the Greenville County Sheriff's office to whom Mello had turned in order to try and keep his daughter safe from CSA within her own home (perpetrated *allegedly* by her own mother, CP, and her mother's partner, BP), instead of investigating, got into a 'close personal relationship' with CP instead of investigating?

Well if the stories that have come out about CP's involvement in her own child's abuse and the abuse of animals are true, then how could this same investigator be again now working on this case and still make his priority to harass Mello?

No wonder it isn't getting anywhere. We need the facts presented in a court of law.

This case is grim and murky as heck. JMO MOO

I agree.
If true, and Fox Carolina seems to have looked into it and verified things, the sheriff’s office has a lot of explaining to do.

Just to clarify, these allegations by John Mello have not been 'verified' by the news media outlets.

The journalists have gone down to the court house and gotten copies of a document containing these allegations, and have reprinted them word for word:
"The motion, filed by Mello’s defense attorneys, says..".

Just like Richard Allen's defense team filed a motion claiming that a white supremacist Odinist cult murdered Abby and Libby, and poor Richard Allen is completely innocent (in spite of confessing to his wife)...

Lawyers can say anything they want in a defense motion, they don't have to supply any proof.

ETA unlike an affadavit filed by police, which must contain detailed evidence...

JMO

Last edited:
Just to clarify, these allegations by John Mello have not been 'verified' by the news media outlets.

The journalists have gone down to the court house and gotten copies of a document containing these allegations, and have reprinted them word for word:
"The motion, filed by Mello’s defense attorneys, says..".

Just like Richard Allen's defense team filed a motion claiming that a white supremacist Odinist cult murdered Abby and Libby, and poor Richard Allen is completely innocent (in spite of confessing to his wife)...

Lawyers can say anything they want in a defense motion, they don't have to supply any proof.

JMO

There have been the charges laid against BP who is detained in prison (I believe in relation to exploitation and abuse of minors and distributing material I think? Plus abuse of animals - using a word that can't be typed here on WS, begins with 'b').

Also two court filings made on behalf of minors, if reports are accurate.

Personally, I think such a lot more will come out with regard to this case. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back